Hey!

You guys are welcomed to troll me if you like - I put this out on Marketplace and folks came after me with pitchforks and torches.

Certainly not after any sympathy, but in full transparency it's been a bad year. 3 months off work, a new job that pays less, inflation, wife unable to work due to medical issues, yeah. It's not a fire sale - if nobody buys it nobody buys it, if I can't get what I think is a fair price then im ok with that. The type of person that is going to buy this is going to put one tons and a V8 in it. /Shoulder shrug

I had it shipped in from Arizona in February, so it's remarkably clean, corrosion wise. It has 298k miles - no typo, so wear is to be expected. Clean title. It has all kinds of things wrong with it, but I drove it 60 miles a day every day all summer - it runs, drives, stops, and the horn goes beep beep. I will go over the thing with a fine toothed comb should anyone be crazy enough to want to buy it.

4.0, Auto, AC, Cruise, Temp/compass mirror, CD w/sub, Full doors, Dual fold and tumble front seats, Patriot Blue, 24h package, D44 rear, 3.73 gears.

It comes with a bare Rubi44 front axle w/ Artec lower mounts - I have a new ball joint or two, knuckles, a used 1310 yoke, a broken front Rubi locker for parts, a G2 aluminum diff cover, and I THINK a set of Rubi 4.10 gears - all included.

-2” RockKrawler Springs
-Rubicon Express(Bilstein) monotube shocks
-1” Marked Designs Aluminum BL
-1” JKS MML
-Aluminum Radiator
-¼” Wall Adjustable lowers with Johnny’s and fixed bushings
-Metal Cloak adjustable rear uppers
-¼ Wall Adjustable front uppers with Teraflex joints(not installed but included)
-Rubicon Express front track bar
-Currie Antirock knockoff(Maxspeedingrods)
-Teraflex Belly up skid plate
-Warn rear bumper
-Marked Designs front bumper
-Max-bilt tail lights
-Warrior products license plate bracket
-Poison Spyder aluminum drop down tailgate - Murica' wrap
-LED headlights
-Motobilt powdercoated full length Rockers
-5 17x9 AEV Savegre Wheels
-4 315/70/17 Goodyear Territory MT’s(Bronco take offs)(2k miles)
-Rampage soft top
-Slotted front brake rotors
-K&N Filter on a chopped factory air tube
-Alpine CD/Bluetooth/USB head unit
-Aftermarket speakers all around(except sub)
-Quadratec hard floor mats

I HAD an LS and Rubi241 for it, but alas, they are goners.

$12,500 take or leave it price. I'd knock $500 off to keep the Rubi front axle & parts, and I'd knock off $500 if I keep the wheels and tires.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Cloud Sky
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Hood
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Grille
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille