Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The General
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell my sled. 02 zr 800 cross country. It has 5XXX miles on it, but has less than 1000 miles on new factory top end. (jugs, pistons, heads.). Rebuilt rear skid. Front and rear shocks were also redone.(clicker, reservoir shocks) Has Vforce 3 reeds, power breather, bored carbs, cleaned up jugs, and d&d clutching. Newer 1 inch track and studs. Also has stud guard on heat exchanger and front bulk head strut brace. Has small tear in front of seat and minor scratches. Its black and orange with polished tunnel. Comes with decent cover, a few extra parts and homemade one place trailer. I have about five hundred $ in receipts this year from the rear skid rebuild. (thats just parts) This whole sled has been apart and it needs nothing but a rider. Anybody who knows Cats, knows this is the strongest chassis still made and still one of the fastest trail sleds!!!!! Very fast and reliable. Hate to sell but need money for house. $2900.00 o.b.o. possible trades, will sell with out trailer, send message if interested. Will try to get more pics soon.

·
The General
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should also add the guy I got the sled from put the top end on. He said he had the crank checked out and that it was welded then he put new crank seals on all when the top end was done. Also when the track was changed he put new jackshaft bearing and drive chain. Make me OFFER!! need gone. Best sled on here for the cash, no doubt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts