Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
you're looking at a very clean VERY low mile XCR800. it only has about 4-500 miles on it. the track has a few more. i don't know how many, but it appears to be in real good condition w/ 144 studs. obviously the track is not on the sled in the pics, but it will be soon. i bought the sled new in 02/2004. i didn't even ride it last season. all it needs right now is motor mounts(very common on these big block monsters[155 horses]). i have also installed an edge rear skid from an '02 EDGE800. willing to trade for a little more beat up sled(must be an edge chassis) + cash, or a sport quad + cash, or an '88 fiero + cash, OOOORRRR a running driving wrangler or sami + cash. i need at least $1300 plus whatever you've got. willing to part out, but only if the motor sells first. ASKING $3100 i will part it out, but the motor must go first. would like to get $1750 for the motor, carbs and cdi.

·
welfare wheeler
6,989 Posts
give me the sled and 4750$ ill give ya a nice 97 tj lifed & locked. my 93 indy trail is gettin rough on my back.
free bump for a nice sled!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts