Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Yes this is my truck!
1,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
off a 02 ford truck,matching set of axles,4.10 gears,disc brakes,missing one outter spindle was taken off to replace ball joints,has steering stabilizer and sway bars,my buddy asked if I would post for him,he wants $800.for the pair.
any q`s pm or e mail me,he doesnt like dealing with trying to sell stuff so I was asked to do it.he bought them just the way they are decribed.
734 439 7177 [email protected]

·
Visiting Admin
9,065 Posts
I dont know I`m not a ford guy as you guys know,I just posted what he told me,has said that the front looked like a 60 to him but was told its a 50,so your saying that the front is a 60 if its got pins?
I will change the ad and let him know.
Aaron
get some pics

·
welfare wheeler
6,989 Posts
all super duty axles are ball joint not king pin. in 02 most pick ups were d60. the 01 and earlier were mostly d50. ford dumped the dana 50 in most pickups by 02, too many warranty issues. all excursions were d50. the rear should be a sterling 10.50 with disc brakes unless its a dually. or thats what i was led to believe?

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
it has some kind of either limited slip or locker of some kind in the rear axle.
If he really wants to sell this stuff, detailed information or pictures of the inside of the axles would help him a lot. There's a big difference between a locker and a LSD.

·
Built not bought!!
194 Posts
looks like the 99 D50 i've got, the axle shafts appear to be stepped down at the splines, witch also says D50, and I don't see the unit bearings in the pic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts