Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a 01 426 its in pretty good shape oil changed every 4hrs and filter every other ride it has cams out of a 450 so it eliminates decompression and runs alot better also scott triple clamps,renthal twin wall bars,works skidplates and gaurds,boost mobile graphics good tires and sprockets,hot start,and for extra i have a set of thor riding gear sz33 shirt lg,hjc helmet,chest protector,that is blue and white will let go for cheap with the purchase of bike.In the pic it has ice tires and fenders on it but i will remove them and put dirt tires on.Questions call 616-240-0655,1500 obo

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I here ya bro i want another newer 450 but i have to get rid of this one first i would keep it because it is a nice bike but i will never use it with a new one but thanks for the bump.

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
I here ya bro i want another newer 450 but i have to get rid of this one first i would keep it because it is a nice bike but i will never use it with a new one but thanks for the bump.
no prob man i liked it because i seen the ice tires. fams been racin on ice for years :rock:

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
trade for paintball or stereo equip?:naughty::naughty:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.