Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
sending unit
1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Parts for sale
    the longer tank should go to a 75 or 76 chevy truck and the other tank should go to a mid 80's chevy truck....the truck had two gas tanks...sending unit and frame mount brackets go with the tank......long tank does not have any mounting hardware $50.oo each 231 638-1990 Kevin unable to upload...
  2. Wanted
    like the title says im in need of a fuel sending unit for an ext cab truck, I also need the fuel level float...I dont really need the pump, as mine is still good, I just shortened the unit to fit a fuel cell and went a different direction, so now that im back in my stock tank I need the stock...
  3. Wanted
    I'm putting a bigger gas tank on my truck and have a brand new rear tank for a full size blazer. It is the 31 gallon tank. I am looking for a sending unit with 3 outlets. That is how many my 85 high sierra has on it. According to LMC Truck the Blazer/Jimmy from 73-77 has one part # and from...
1-3 of 3 Results