Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
lube the tube
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. The Pub
    I just want some tube bent up for a prerunner style bar like this: I can go get the tube, or if you already have it, that's even cooler. 1.5"-2" OD, at least 3/16" wall would be nice. I could order one from JCR, but I'd rather not pay the shipping if I can find someone local to do it for cheaper.
1-1 of 1 Results