Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. Jeep Tech
    Does anyone know what that manual shift cable is called that replaces the air actuated system? I want to put a manual shift cable in my Jeep as I am tired of fighting the 4 wheel drive engaging. Needs to be for a 91 YJ. Thanks!!
  2. The Pub
    A real smiple question. What hapen to manners in forums?? Is it that you can sit behind the screen and say what ever you feel? Would you say the same thing face to face with the other person? Or do you do this face to face with people?? Or are you so up yourself that you try to bring...
  3. Jeep Tech
    anyway to disable it? maybe put in on a switch in canada and its running too much in 3rd good in 4th but when converter locks up loses speed and downshifts. so basically its running at a speed were it wants to shift but really shouldnt lol if i play with it and keep the converter from locking...
1-3 of 3 Results