Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Wanted
    I am looking for I Transfer Case for a 1996-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee the t-case will be a np242 Thought the 242 was interchangable with others, but was wrong. I also have in hands to sell, a t-case from 2001 grand cherokee or pre 1996. Call 586 868 3449, Michael
  2. Completed Sales
    selling a 242 transfer case out of a 94 cherokee it came with a trans i bought $20.00 obo (SOLD)
1-2 of 2 Results