Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2014 ford mustang gt premium

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  03tjsport 
#1 ·
Hello, listing my mustang gt for sale. I purchased it ford certified two years ago, it currently sits with just under 28k. This is one of 6 vehicles for me, I have put less than 1k on it this summer.

2014 ford mustang gt premium
5.0 coyote 6spd manual transmission
Heated black leather power seats
Shaker sound system w/sync and xm
Factory Led interior lighting
Track apps on dash (not full track pack)
Factory Hid exterior lighting, sequential turn signals. Illuminated mustang symbol upon door open.
Factory 19's with very new continental control contact sport a/s
Vehicle is in excellent shape, with exception of one touched up stone chip and a scuff on one wheel.

Asking 24k, can accept partial trades. Classic 4x4's (land cruiser/ lx450, bronco, amc, jeep, willys) fox body, sn95, jdm, rhd, clean to donor quality cummins, obs powerstroke, ls/hemi swap donors, jk one tons, trailers (car/equipment, dump), shop equipment (hoist, tig, quality tools and boxes) projects welcome, please no junk. title is clean green but holding a lein. My # is 7344748192 call or text with questions or picture requests. Thanks, Mike

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
The ford certified warranty (powertrain) is transferrable and has roughly 70k, and 4 years remaining. Passengers air bag recall just taken care of. Classic projects you are tired of and would rather be driving something nice? Might trade for it. Own a spray foam insulation company or set up and want to spray a barn on trade?
Small piece of property some place sweet? Want to make a summer and winter package deal on something really interesting for this mustang and the gc I have listed?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.