Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Remember when?

11K views 88 replies 49 participants last post by  greygoose 
#1 ·
Remember when we had [you] time? And people got really butthurt?
Remember that one guy who asked me what time he should be at the airport, and I told him 5 hours prior to his flight departure, and he actually did what I said? And waited for 5 hours in Flint...

Remember when AJ Hall would try so hard to be a decent person, but was ripped apart so bad by the peeps here, and eventually he would turn on us?

Remember the Flying Elvis' Club?

Remember Misfit Offroad?

Remember getting the ban hammer was almost a badge of honor?

This forum was quite the place to be in it's prime. When my first marriage was eroding, and the kids were wearing on my nerves, this was a bit of escape that I was fortunate to have.

For that I am grateful.

Remember the chili runs? I went to two.

Ahhh, the memories...

See less See more
#48 ·
"People who have consumed strawberries at the Midland Country Club or Big E's Sports Grill in the past two weeks should contact the Midland County Department of Public Health to get vaccinated due to serious health problems that the disease can cause."

Lolz

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

#54 ·
Remember when the one black guy would get on here, shit got funny for real. I forgot his name. Someone said he was fulfilling a government requirement for diversity and had been assigned to be a member here due to our low numbers of minorities.

Kickstand had another name, I forgot what it was. He made a funny one day about his non existent Prowler.

I paid for 3 years of StanLakes just to see what went on 'behind the scenes'.

Once, a member here called his parents 'rents and got royally chewed out by WhiteRhino and a handful of others. I think he disappeared.

There was a contest about texting a female of when would they let you into their pants. It was a hilarious read.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.