Trump - Page 227 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 12th, 2020, 08:58 AM   #4521
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,453
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
No, more afraid we were going to "tit for tat" into a war and end up with Iraq part 2.
War with Iran would not help Trump win re-election.

I think he handled it quite well. Very patient with them as far as not hitting them to hard. Pretty much allowed them to get away with everything but murder. He warned them to leave Americans alone. They killed one of ours and he took out their #2.
What amazes me is the liberal left try to paint the picture that solenami was a good guy.

Democrats calling a terrorist a good guy and Trump the bad guy for ridding this world of an evil man.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 13th, 2020, 07:06 PM   #4522
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,830
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
War with Iran would not help Trump win re-election.

I think he handled it quite well. Very patient with them as far as not hitting them to hard. Pretty much allowed them to get away with everything but murder. He warned them to leave Americans alone. They killed one of ours and he took out their #2.
What amazes me is the liberal left try to paint the picture that solenami was a good guy.

Democrats calling a terrorist a good guy and Trump the bad guy for ridding this world of an evil man.
They questioned the wisdom of the attacks, but did not call Soleimani a "good guy"

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/01/pe...end-soleimani/
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 01:11 AM   #4523
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,830
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

The more I hear the more I just have to shake my head and wonder if any Republican Senators have any balls. Aren't there ANY that are willing to stand up and say "I want to see all the evidence." Are you all such sheeple that you accept Trump's claim that he did nothing wrong when everything I read says otherwise? He has violated the Constitution that you all claim to hold so dear.

And Mitch McConnell have done everything possible to destroy the idea of separation of powers. Pelosi may be drunk on alcohol, but McConnell is drunk on power.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old January 23rd, 2020, 05:16 AM   #4524
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 29,737
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Default

Honestly Bruce, I simply don't see it the way you do. We will have to agree to disagree.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 06:52 AM   #4525
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,453
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
The more I hear the more I just have to shake my head and wonder if any Republican Senators have any balls. Aren't there ANY that are willing to stand up and say "I want to see all the evidence." Are you all such sheeple that you accept Trump's claim that he did nothing wrong when everything I read says otherwise? He has violated the Constitution that you all claim to hold so dear.

And Mitch McConnell have done everything possible to destroy the idea of separation of powers. Pelosi may be drunk on alcohol, but McConnell is drunk on power.
I believe what you are hearing is the constant drum beat from the left and the leftwing media.
Try digging in and paying attention to what official transcripts say and rightwing talk radio says. There is a guy and his name is Dersuitz, I know I spelled it wrong but he is or was a Hillary supporter and voted for her. Anyway he is an expert on the constitution and he says you are wrong along with everybody that tells you otherwise. Oh and he is on Trumps legal team also.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:42 AM   #4526
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Manistee, Mi
Posts: 6,940
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
The more I hear the more I just have to shake my head and wonder if any Republican Senators have any balls. Aren't there ANY that are willing to stand up and say "I want to see all the evidence." Are you all such sheeple that you accept Trump's claim that he did nothing wrong when everything I read says otherwise? He has violated the Constitution that you all claim to hold so dear.

And Mitch McConnell have done everything possible to destroy the idea of separation of powers. Pelosi may be drunk on alcohol, but McConnell is drunk on power.
I have probably said something like this here, before. But I will try again.
Why is it inappropriate for Trump to investigate the corruption of the past administration?

What If Biden received a kickback on U.S. foreign aid, funneled through Hunter to launder it back to the United States?

Is Joe Biden immune because he is now running for president or because he was Obamaís viceroy?

So, to be clear, are want to remove Trump for exposing a crime, and replace him with the guy who committed it.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:46 AM   #4527
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,830
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
I believe what you are hearing is the constant drum beat from the left and the leftwing media.
Try digging in and paying attention to what official transcripts say and rightwing talk radio says. There is a guy and his name is Dersuitz, I know I spelled it wrong but he is or was a Hillary supporter and voted for her. Anyway he is an expert on the constitution and he says you are wrong along with everybody that tells you otherwise. Oh and he is on Trumps legal team also.
Alan Dershowitz

Trump is in good legal hands. Dershowitz was part of the legal team that got O.J. acquitted, and also the team that got Jeffrey Epstein off with a slap on the wrist for luring underage girls into prostitution. He has been a champion of murders and sex offenders for many years. It only makes sense that he should come to Trumps legal aid. And if you'd like to know more about his opinion about the Trump impeachment, buy his New York Times Best seller The Case Against Impeaching Trump. ISBN 978-1510742284., And the exciting squeal, The Case Against the Democratic House Impeaching Trump Now available on Amazon, or you favorite bookseller, Order your's Now!!!

Alan Dershowitz is a good lawyer that has made a career out of getting involved in high profile cases, taking controversial positions, and writing books about it. There are many other equally qualified legal experts, without profit motives, who has said they believe Trump did commit crimes.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:57 AM   #4528
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,830
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
I have probably said something like this here, before. But I will try again.
Why is it inappropriate for Trump to investigate the corruption of the past administration?

What If Biden received a kickback on U.S. foreign aid, funneled through Hunter to launder it back to the United States?

Is Joe Biden immune because he is now running for president or because he was Obamaís viceroy?

So, to be clear, are want to remove Trump for exposing a crime, and replace him with the guy who committed it.
It there any evidence that anything like that did happen? All I've heard is speculation that it could have happened. I think you need a little more than speculation that a crime might have been committed before you launch a full blown investigation. And if there is evidence that a crime has been committed, I'd want the investigation to be started by US Justice and intelligence agencies, in conjunction with Ukrainian counterparts, not by Rudy Giuliani and his shady Ukrainian cronies.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 12:02 PM   #4529
GearDrive
A little slow
 
GearDrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-30-07
Location: Charlotte, Mi
Posts: 1,367
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

The libs will try to blame the coronavirus on Trump.
GearDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 12:05 PM   #4530
GearDrive
A little slow
 
GearDrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-30-07
Location: Charlotte, Mi
Posts: 1,367
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
It there any evidence that anything like that did happen? All I've heard is speculation that it could have happened. I think you need a little more than speculation that a crime might have been committed before you launch a full blown investigation. And if there is evidence that a crime has been committed, I'd want the investigation to be started by US Justice and intelligence agencies, in conjunction with Ukrainian counterparts, not by Rudy Giuliani and his shady Ukrainian cronies.
GearDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 12:15 PM   #4531
JohnnyJ
Low Range Drifter
 
JohnnyJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Hartland, MI
Posts: 7,993
iTrader: (38)
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
The more I hear the more I just have to shake my head and wonder if any Republican Senators have any balls. Aren't there ANY that are willing to stand up and say "I want to see all the evidence." Are you all such sheeple that you accept Trump's claim that he did nothing wrong when everything I read says otherwise? He has violated the Constitution that you all claim to hold so dear.

And Mitch McConnell have done everything possible to destroy the idea of separation of powers. Pelosi may be drunk on alcohol, but McConnell is drunk on power.

The Dems ran their impeachment process in the House. They could have (and should have) brought in any witness they wanted, and if blocked, could have fought through the courts to do so. They did not do this. That was their job.

I'm not shocked the Senate has no interest in playing along with Democrat wishes. It was voted along party lines in the House, and now they want to pretend that it wasn't and that the Senate should play by a different set of rules.
JohnnyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 03:18 PM   #4532
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 29,737
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Default

video unavailable
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 03:19 PM   #4533
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 29,737
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Alan Dershowitz

Trump is in good legal hands. Dershowitz was part of the legal team that got O.J. acquitted, and also the team that got Jeffrey Epstein off with a slap on the wrist for luring underage girls into prostitution. He has been a champion of murders and sex offenders for many years. It only makes sense that he should come to Trumps legal aid. And if you'd like to know more about his opinion about the Trump impeachment, buy his New York Times Best seller The Case Against Impeaching Trump. ISBN 978-1510742284., And the exciting squeal, The Case Against the Democratic House Impeaching Trump Now available on Amazon, or you favorite bookseller, Order your's Now!!!

Alan Dershowitz is a good lawyer that has made a career out of getting involved in high profile cases, taking controversial positions, and writing books about it. There are many other equally qualified legal experts, without profit motives, who has said they believe Trump did commit crimes.
YUGE LETTERS

Getting triggered Bruce?
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 04:47 PM   #4534
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Manistee, Mi
Posts: 6,940
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
It there any evidence that anything like that did happen? All I've heard is speculation that it could have happened. I think you need a little more than speculation that a crime might have been committed before you launch a full blown investigation. And if there is evidence that a crime has been committed, I'd want the investigation to be started by US Justice and intelligence agencies, in conjunction with Ukrainian counterparts, not by Rudy Giuliani and his shady Ukrainian cronies.
We just had two years twenty five million dollars in investigation by US Justice and intelligence agencies spent on “speculation” that Trump was in cahoots with Russia with zero proof. We have Biden fessing up to half of it on video.

I’m of the opinion that Trump was acting within the scope of POTUS. In the worst connotation of the events he was doing his duty. I would expect nothing less.
I don’t think he is cheating in the election. Remember the Obama FBI-CIA-DOJ-NSA actually DID spy on Trumps campaign. Hell, I think he’s been far more reserved. Remember this guy grounded Pelosi’s plane!

IF! If “Ol Joe” is laundering a commission back to him through faux employment of the Biden family, the AG should hammer him. Because it sure looks like that is what happened.

This is only controversial for two reasons:
1) it’s Trump.
2) they all do it. That is how these peckerheads get rich. Trump isn’t part of that, he’s already rich, as are his kids. There is nothing in it for him EXCEPT to clean it up. There is more value in that than mere money. He promised the clean up the swamp, this is how the swamp fights back.

Last edited by XXXJ; January 23rd, 2020 at 04:50 PM.
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 06:35 PM   #4535
GearDrive
A little slow
 
GearDrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-30-07
Location: Charlotte, Mi
Posts: 1,367
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
video unavailable
Edit: tap on the yellow wording, it will take you to YouTube.



Dem bastards keep taking it down. Must be pretty damaging.

Last edited by GearDrive; January 23rd, 2020 at 07:22 PM.
GearDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:01 PM   #4536
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,830
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearDrive View Post
Dem bastards keep taking it down. Must be pretty damaging.
It works for me. It's still just more speculation about what might have happened. No evidence that a crime was even committed.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:17 PM   #4537
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,830
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
YUGE LETTERS

Getting triggered Bruce?
Nope. Just using the text equivalent of having the commercials louder that the shows to promote New York Times best selling author, Alan Gershowitz, author of over 40 fascinating book revealing the inner workings of our judicial system. Get yours today!!!!!

Because that is what he is doing every time he appears on some talk show.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:36 PM   #4538
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 29,737
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Nope. Just using the text equivalent of having the commercials louder that the shows to promote New York Times best selling author, Alan Gershowitz, author of over 40 fascinating book revealing the inner workings of our judicial system. Get yours today!!!!!

Because that is what he is doing every time he appears on some talk show.
yawn
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:16 PM   #4539
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,830
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
yawn
Past your bedtime old man?
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:40 PM   #4540
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,830
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXJ View Post
We just had two years twenty five million dollars in investigation by US Justice and intelligence agencies spent on ďspeculationĒ that Trump was in cahoots with Russia with zero proof. We have Biden fessing up to half of it on video.

Iím of the opinion that Trump was acting within the scope of POTUS. In the worst connotation of the events he was doing his duty. I would expect nothing less.
I donít think he is cheating in the election. Remember the Obama FBI-CIA-DOJ-NSA actually DID spy on Trumps campaign. Hell, I think heís been far more reserved. Remember this guy grounded Pelosiís plane!

IF! If ďOl JoeĒ is laundering a commission back to him through faux employment of the Biden family, the AG should hammer him. Because it sure looks like that is what happened.

This is only controversial for two reasons:
1) itís Trump.
2) they all do it. That is how these peckerheads get rich. Trump isnít part of that, heís already rich, as are his kids. There is nothing in it for him EXCEPT to clean it up. There is more value in that than mere money. He promised the clean up the swamp, this is how the swamp fights back.
It is my opinion that Donald Trump failed to honor his oath of office when he blocked money allocated by Congress from going to Ukraine. Specifically, Article II, Section 3, which reads in part; "...he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed..." Further, it is my opinion that he was attempting to violate Article I, Section 9, Part 8, as I believe that what he was seeking was essentially a "present", something that would benefit him personally.

I understand that past Presidents, including Obama, may have done similar or worse things, but that was in the past. I'm not interested much in discussing history right now. I'm interested in telling current and future Presidents that this type of behaviour will not be tolerated.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1988 Ford Bronco full size REBEL_RAM Vehicles for sale 4 July 9th, 2015 07:19 PM
SOLD!!! 1988 jeep cherokee $1,600 obo NEW LOW, LOW PRICE adamrz Completed Sales 9 July 7th, 2015 09:25 AM
1988 Gulfstream Class A Motorhome $3500 cornrowcornilius Vehicles for sale 4 June 12th, 2015 05:35 PM
1988 GMC crew dually 4x4 ***SOLD***** ssjeepfreek Completed Sales 12 November 8th, 2014 07:40 PM
1988 Suzuki Samurai button Vehicles for sale 5 September 17th, 2014 11:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 
Page generated in 0.75248 seconds with 89 queries