Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

My Newest GF My 91 Bagged S10-$4000 takes it this weekend!!!!

7K views 103 replies 21 participants last post by  Trav 
#1 · (Edited)
Well it seems as though i go through vehicle like girlfriends and my latest one is a beautiful 91 bagged S10 reg cab pickup.I bought it about a month ago after wanting a bagged vehicle all my life.Now i have decided it just isnt for me.So here are the details on the truck.Its a 91' S10 reg cab with the 2.5l and automatic and 140k on it. It has not been driven in the winter in the past 8 years and is super clean.The body was completely restored with new cab corners,fenders and front end chrome,and was sprayed with ppg paint(not sure on color name) Truck looks awesome and runs great and turns heads everywhere.The truck has a suicidedoors four link setup with 12 gallon tank,smc valves,2 viair 450s,slambags front and rear,everything is 1/2" and it has fbss.Im sure im forgetting a lot of things,if you have any questions just ask.I will have more pics in a day or two.I will probably end up taking a loss on this,but im asking $4800 or trade for an awd car.

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z169/ghosgt/S10/

See less See more
#42 · (Edited)
nice Nissan, but I like pink Tacos better.

Who broke the door? :chauncy:

Oh, and SuicideDoors.com is in Franklin, Indiana. Not really near Indianapolis at all, it's down on the west side of the state.

It's owned and operated by Jason Thorbecke and his brother (not sure of his name), thus their brand "Thorbecke Brothers". They make the absolute best stuff for air ride suspension, in my opinion. www.suicidedoors.com is their site.

#44 ·
I did not say it had suicide doors on it.Learn to read and stop trolling my thread.

Quote from first post:The truck has a suicidedoors four link setup with 12 gallon tank,smc valves,2 viair 450s,slambags front and rear,everything is 1/2" and it has fbss.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.