Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

YJ Build, 5.7L hemi, Dana 60's, coil overs, Koz Off Road current build-Yes another YJ

8K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  JKOZ 
#1 ·
Sinced we just resumed the build on this project I figured I would start a build thread for it. I've had a lot of interest in the projects that we build so I'm going to keep putting our projects up.

We are currently re tubing a HP Dana 60 to take place of the Chevy 60 front that the customer originally supplied.

Most of the cage work is getting close. We still have to set up he coil over mounts and cut the holes for the rear shocks....etc etc. This week the front 60 should be back under it and the tube work should be all tacked together.

5.7 Hemi, TH400 tcase, clocked 205 with flat belly skid plate (will be)
KOZ built Dana 60's front and rear
4 link front and rear 7075 links
14" swayaway coil overs in front, 12" swayaway coil overs in rear
KOZ stretch aluminum fuel tank
KOZ corners with flares
KOZ tube fenders with flare
KOZ complete cage
KOZ front and rear bumpers
KOZ high steer with PSC full hydro set up

See less See more
#11 ·
A little more progress, this is as far as we are taking this project for now. He will bring it back in a few months to have us wrap up the rest of the finish work after he takes care of paint.
There are still numerous small things that are not finalized as you can see.

#17 ·
Honestly I think that is the ugliest cage you've done so far. The rest of the jeep looks awesome though. Just my opinion.

Why is the owner thinking about getting rid of it? Does he have Craig disease?

(Craig disease: When you are 85% done with a project and sell it . . i.e. Inca gold Scrambler)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.