|June 23rd, 2019, 04:07 PM||#1|
Because I Said So...
***SOLD***1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ - $6,400
Pics and such can be found here:
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 4.0L straight 6 with 146,000 miles.
- 5 speed AX15 manual transmission.
- Ford 8.8 rear axle with Ausie locker.
- High pinion D30 front axle.
- 4.10 gears.
- 35x12.50R15LT Goodyear MTR's.
- Full cage, through the dash, with frame supports.
- Custom suspension, currie joints, mid-arm rear links w/upper A-Arm.
- SYE with UCF flat skid
- D&R driveshafts front and rear.
- 8,000lb winch with in-cab control.
- Hand throttle.
- AGM Battery
- Durango Alternator
- Durango Steering Box
- Three tops included - full soft top, safari top and bikini top.
- Full hard doors. Soft half doors.
- Spare drive shafts, front & rear. Spare axle shafts, front & rear.
Lots of spare parts. Too many to list.
The frame is in good shape, it was repaired early when we did the axle and suspension work.
Runs and drives and has been a blast. I've wheeled this all over, all the parks, all the trails. It's a moderately built, fun to drive Jeep.
Call or text with questions.
Last edited by srlbotanical; August 2nd, 2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Sold
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|