|November 6th, 2018, 06:30 AM||#1|
Join Date: 11-26-06
Location: South Lyon/Kzoo, MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
*SOLD* 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins, 4x4, 5-speed manual
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Larime
24V Cummins, 4x4, 5-speed manual, short-bed.
Runs and drives excellent.
Miles: 136k (This will change as I still drive it. (Most likely increase)).
Location: Hudsonville, MI 49426
Not interested in any trades. I want to get rid of things, not collect more. I also have other vehicles, so I'm not in a huge hurry to sell, i.e. so don't low-ball just for the sake of low-balling. If you have a compelling argument, I'd entertain that. Looking for a simple sale, not some crazy off-shore account down-payment shipping container spam-sounding transaction. Okay, now that the boring part is over...
- 2" Hitch, Frame-mounted Gooseneck hitch, and brake controller. That's right, this truck has 2 balls!
- 4" straight-pipe turbo-back exhaust, people literally think this is a semi-truck sometimes. It sounds like BOHHHHH!
- Back-up camera, so you can commute places backwards.
- 2 power and 3 manual windows, power locks, cruise, premium sound, most of which still even works!
- AirDog Lift Pump/Water separator (not to be confused with a K9 companion).
- VP44 injection pump replaced, not by me, that sounds way too hard, a shop did the install.
- Power & Heated tow mirrors. You can make the truck even wider and add wind resistance if it's too powerful (remember the BOH?)
- Driver's side front wheel bearing replaced recently, it was too cold for me to work on the truck, back into the shop.
- 10" stealth sub-woofer, on a switch, in case you're not into this kind of thing. But you can actually hear the music over the BOH!
- New brakes and brake lines installed, the shop must really like me.
- Not the 53 engine block casting (that I could find). That's for piece of mind (see what I did there?)
- Never used to push snow, but you could if you want.
More Good (for the optimistic):
- Two of of four doors still open (the front ones)! Yes, this is a unique 4-door coupe.
- There are a few places that don't have rust: Like the hood, it's decently rust free. And the inside of the bed, thank you spray-in bedliner!
- 2/3 of the steering wheel still has leather on it.
- 8/9 windows on the truck don't have cracks. That's a solid 88.89%. I'd take that percentage any day. Plus, the crack in the windshield doesn't even impede your vision.
- Most of the LED cab-lights still work. A couple of them like when you knock to make sure they're home.
- They make dashboard covers to cover cracks, and/or replacement dashboards are only $70!
- This truck is old enough to drive, if you sent it through driver's training, it might be able to get it's own license to drive you places.
- Have you not been paying attention? This is a great truck, I can't really think of anything bad to say about it.
Last edited by LuckyCharm4x4; November 17th, 2018 at 08:24 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|1996 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4 $3800 SOLD||canders13247||Vehicles for sale||17||June 11th, 2018 12:12 PM|
|Tapatalk notifications||Trailrig||The Pub||26||November 21st, 2015 10:34 AM|
|2000 dodge 2500 Cummins quad cab 4x4 5 speed SOLD||DH RACING||Completed Sales||4||December 6th, 2014 10:17 PM|
|2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport Quad Cab 4x4 V10||prplhaz||Ebay / Craigslist / Auction Links||0||October 7th, 2014 10:14 PM|
|SOLD- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 w/24v cummins -SOLD||caleb24v||Completed Sales||22||September 30th, 2014 07:52 PM|