Trump - Page 212 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 21st, 2019, 08:58 AM   #4221
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV
 
wave_crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-09
Location: Alpena, MI
Posts: 8,313
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
I have quit discussing this with Bruce. Itís a total waste of time. When a person criticizes the people he works for as corporate masters and ridicules others as corporate slaves and then goes on to admit he is not a capable business owner or leader, it only shows that he has contempt for those that are better at something than he is. Lead, follow or get out of the way. But donít criticize someone when you have neither the skill or desire to do what they do.

Hypocrisy at itís finest.....
I probably went a little over the line with name calling, but that crap is just ridiculous.

I did appreciate the irony of being called a corporate slave by someone who ,literally, gets paid by the corporate master.
__________________
-2011 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L
-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7L 65th Annv.
-1996 Chevrolet K1500 5.7L Vortec- Dirty mall queen
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 21st, 2019, 07:16 PM   #4222
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,876
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_crusher View Post
Why do you, and many like you, keep saying this? How am I an "obedient corporate slave"? Does it really sound that good when you say it?

When, in the last 20 something years, has anyone been flat out denied life saving healthcare? Short answer is, they have not. Because they can't be denied life saving service. You're saying one thing and then quoting another. Are you talking about the price of healthcare, or access to it? Universal healthcare is not something that is going to be free, it is still going to cost money.

This is that part that none of you people can ever explain; how is it going to be f.u.n.d.e.d? Is the government going to be paying for all the astronomical bills that hospitals charge? Why do you think those bills are so high? (for the love of all fing shit, do not say so the doctor can afford his second vacation home). Hospitals provide free care when it's necessary and lifesaving, plus they also provide care before payment is received for just about everyone; so when people don't pay or can't pay, those costs are divided up and a percentage is added on to everyone's bill. That literally happens everywhere that sells anything. Grocery stores add a percentage to every item to make up for shrinkage, (which includes theft and other losses).

I don't really even understand what it is you want with universal healthcare. Do you want everyone to have everything available in a hospital whenever they want it? Do you want everyone to go to the hospital for any lifesaving event and be able to afford it? (They already can. Any hospital, in the US, you can make payments directly to the hospital for services rendered, it can literally be $20 a month, and they can't send it to collections, or refuse you future life saving service [which they can't do regardless]) Do you want insurance companies to pay for everything, completely? That's something entirely different than healthcare. Here's a hint, insurance companies are ponsi-schemes.


It's only ridiculous when you don't even know what you're arguing and are just spewing the same old nonsensical BS that the hipster millennial's cry about.

Try reading it again. I said, "...not running around shit ass neighborhoods", which means you can live in a shit ass neighborhood, but don't run around it. Don't be walking around with thugs at 2AM in the morning, stay the hell off the streets when any reasonable person wouldn't be; I also appreciate how you just skipped over the not breaking the law part. There's how many people that are not able to move out of their shit ass neighborhood, but manage to not get shot, and manage to not commit crimes. Hmm, that's a mystery.

Move to a less expensive area, if you live in an apartment that costs $1,500 a month, move to a cheaper apartment. Move TF out of that area that has a shitty apartment for $1,500 a month. It's probably not going to be easy, but it's still easier than not affording your monthly shit. Alpena is the same BTW, it has expensive areas and expensive areas. My broke ass doesn't live on the east side expensive part of town.

And now you're just being intentionally thick; that is definitely, exactly, what I said for going to the hospital. Why do you think it takes 3, 4 hours right now for an ER visit? Is it because everyone that's there has a horrible, threatening sickness and need service right then? Or is it because 9/10 people that are there are there for something completely treatable at home, and really requires no doctor visits, however they go to the hospital every time they get a fawking sniffle and backup the entire process.

Which do you think happens more often? The fact that I need to even explain my rant in different terms is just ridiculous. You're only taking bits and pieces and acting like i'm in favor of all the bad shit that's going on with the government, and want all the poor people to suffer, and go off any kick baby seals in my free time. You're doing the exact same thing that every other little whine ass millennial minded does; only picks a thing here and there and tries to tear into it like you just struck your golden "ah-ha!", playing your little wounded card, without actually listening (or in this case reading) what was said.
I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've said that here. It sounded great to me but it was with great amounts of hyperbole and sarcasm that didn't come across in written form. And I freely admit that I am a corporate slave

Twice in the past year my insurance refused to pay for certain medications. Eventually we did come up with medications that they would pay for. Is it just as good as what was first prescribed? I'll never know. The point is that it was not me and my doctor that decided which medications I should be on, it was my employer and the insurance company that decided.

Yes, universal healthcare is not free. It will be f.u.n.d.e.d with t.a.x.e.s. Currently between me and my employer we pay over 10% of my income for health insurance. I haven't added up my out of pocket expenses but I'm sure it's a couple of % more. Add to that what we're paying to medicare and I'm sure the total is over 15%. 15% across the board would go a long way to covering nations healthcare costs.

I understand what is going on in hospitals, that is why I want to change things. I don't think most people really want to go to the hospital, if they get preventative care and have a regular doctor to go to for non-emergency care I think many would choose that.


I ignored much of the rest of your post because it wasn't relevant to the current discussion. Yes, you are much less likely to get shot if you don't break the law. Yes, you are less likely to get shot if you don't "run around shit ass neighborhoods". I have never said anything to the contrary.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2019, 07:28 PM   #4223
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,876
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
I have quit discussing this with Bruce. Itís a total waste of time. When a person criticizes the people he works for as corporate masters and ridicules others as corporate slaves and then goes on to admit he is not a capable business owner or leader, it only shows that he has contempt for those that are better at something than he is. Lead, follow or get out of the way. But donít criticize someone when you have neither the skill or desire to do what they do.

Hypocrisy at itís finest.....
No, more just hyperbole and sarcasm that doesn't come across in written words. I appreciate that there are people that start and run companies take will pay me for my skills. But I also realize that they only pay me because I am useful to them to make a profit. Once I'm no longer useful to them I'll be out the door with nothing but a boot in my rear. I just hope and pray that I can make it another 10.5 years without any mental decline that would make me no longer useful to my employer.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old October 21st, 2019, 08:17 PM   #4224
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 29,849
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Default

It’s called reality. Nothing is free. Nothing comes without a price. Sadly our nation has a growing population that does not understand this.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2019, 08:32 PM   #4225
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,876
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Itís called reality. Nothing is free. Nothing comes without a price. Sadly our nation has a growing population that does not understand this.
Yep, meanwhile, other nations have figured out another way.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 05:05 AM   #4226
GearDrive
A little slow
 
GearDrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-30-07
Location: Charlotte, Mi
Posts: 1,367
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Go there.
GearDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:33 AM   #4227
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,520
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Yep, meanwhile, other nations have figured out another way.
Which way is that?
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:52 AM   #4228
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,876
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Which way is that?
They figured out how to give healthcare to everyone.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:55 AM   #4229
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,520
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Something I have not seen nor heard in the media at all. If this what we can see next year then we can expect more growth and jobs.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...eD-cF.facebook
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:55 AM   #4230
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,876
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearDrive View Post
Go there.
Why is it that when someone comes here because it's better than where they live you say "stay home and fix your own country", but when wants to make improvements here by doing things like other countries you say "go there"?
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:58 AM   #4231
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,520
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
They figured out how to give healthcare to everyone.
Then the healthcare will be horrible. Long wait times and the care will be rationed. You will have suits sitting in big offices deciding who gets what care and who doesn't.
When you get old and can no longer contribute to society you get pushed to the back of the line and wait.
Do you know how long you have to wait for an ultrasound in Canada? Look it up.
Simple procedures takes weeks and even months.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 07:33 AM   #4232
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,876
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Then the healthcare will be horrible. Long wait times and the care will be rationed. You will have suits sitting in big offices deciding who gets what care and who doesn't.
When you get old and can no longer contribute to society you get pushed to the back of the line and wait.
Do you know how long you have to wait for an ultrasound in Canada? Look it up.
Simple procedures takes weeks and even months.
We already ration healthcare here, we do it on the basis of economic and job status. We already have suits who decide gets healthcare and who doesn't, and which care we get, they are our companies and insurance companies executives, and all they care about is profits and their next bonus. We already push old people to the back of the line to wait. Under our current system once you are no longer useful to corporate America you are left to fend for yourself.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 07:38 AM   #4233
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV
 
wave_crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-09
Location: Alpena, MI
Posts: 8,313
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Twice in the past year my insurance refused to pay for certain medications. Eventually we did come up with medications that they would pay for. Is it just as good as what was first prescribed? I'll never know. The point is that it was not me and my doctor that decided which medications I should be on, it was my employer and the insurance company that decided.

Yes, universal healthcare is not free. It will be f.u.n.d.e.d with t.a.x.e.s. Currently between me and my employer we pay over 10% of my income for health insurance. I haven't added up my out of pocket expenses but I'm sure it's a couple of % more. Add to that what we're paying to medicare and I'm sure the total is over 15%. 15% across the board would go a long way to covering nations healthcare costs.

I understand what is going on in hospitals, that is why I want to change things. I don't think most people really want to go to the hospital, if they get preventative care and have a regular doctor to go to for non-emergency care I think many would choose that.


I ignored much of the rest of your post because it wasn't relevant to the current discussion. Yes, you are much less likely to get shot if you don't break the law. Yes, you are less likely to get shot if you don't "run around shit ass neighborhoods". I have never said anything to the contrary.
Again, what are you even arguing for? Are you talking about availability of healthcare or are you talking insurance companies? You literally just said your doctor prescribed it, so you had the access to medical care you are talking about. Anything beyond that has absolutely nothing to do with universal healthcare.

You talking about two completely different things, and as I said, what was your medication for, life saving meds, or maintenance meds. (not literally, no one here really needs to know what meds your taking). You also, literally, just said that you found an alternative that your insurance would pay for, so what's your problem? Is your problem that you had to change meds for insurance to pay for? (Again, completely different argument). That happens all the time, go sit at any pharmacy for a few hours and see how often that happens. Doctors prescribe brand meds, and new meds that insurance companies don't pay for because they don't work as well or aren't as tested (I.E. - Cost the insurance more money). Regardless of what people believe, prescription insurance is a business that thrives on getting people off meds. The less meds they pay for, the more money to pocket. Simple math, the don't charge people less monthly if they don't have any meds

Your two examples mean nothing because you still got the meds you needed, and insurance paid for it.


So, you didn't read my initial post "several times". Good thing you made sure you "...understood what I was saying" before you responded to it.
__________________
-2011 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L
-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7L 65th Annv.
-1996 Chevrolet K1500 5.7L Vortec- Dirty mall queen
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:06 AM   #4234
GearDrive
A little slow
 
GearDrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-30-07
Location: Charlotte, Mi
Posts: 1,367
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Why is it that when someone comes here because it's better than where they live you say "stay home and fix your own country", but when wants to make improvements here by doing things like other countries you say "go there"?
Well you are the master of double standards.
GearDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:56 AM   #4235
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,876
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearDrive View Post
Well you are the master of double standards.
So no explanation...
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 09:19 AM   #4236
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV
 
wave_crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-09
Location: Alpena, MI
Posts: 8,313
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearDrive View Post
Well you are the master of double standards.
I don't understand what he's arguing there at all. He's talking in circles and forgets the BS he comes up with.
__________________
-2011 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L
-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7L 65th Annv.
-1996 Chevrolet K1500 5.7L Vortec- Dirty mall queen
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 09:40 AM   #4237
COYOTE
Cup holders & Rollbars
 
COYOTE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-31-09
Location: Zeeland, MI
Posts: 533
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
So no explanation...

How does it make sense to come to America because it's better here, only to bitch and complain that America isn't like the shit hole that you came from?

Decades ago immigrants came here to become Americans. Now people come here to change America. Big difference.

And if you like their shit hole better than America, then don't let our freedom hit you in the rear on the way out.

If you want more then make yourself more valuable and the sky is the limit.

Sit on your butt or only exist in life and your not going get to much. Totally fair.

Side note.
Explain how government run anything is more efficient than a competitive private system where there is accountability and advancements in technology. A government system where no one is accountable, people running it are protected from firing and liability, will become stagnant. I'm not looking for a DMV experience when I get sick.
COYOTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 11:19 AM   #4238
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,876
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_crusher View Post
Again, what are you even arguing for? Are you talking about availability of healthcare or are you talking insurance companies? You literally just said your doctor prescribed it, so you had the access to medical care you are talking about. Anything beyond that has absolutely nothing to do with universal healthcare.

You talking about two completely different things, and as I said, what was your medication for, life saving meds, or maintenance meds. (not literally, no one here really needs to know what meds your taking). You also, literally, just said that you found an alternative that your insurance would pay for, so what's your problem? Is your problem that you had to change meds for insurance to pay for? (Again, completely different argument). That happens all the time, go sit at any pharmacy for a few hours and see how often that happens. Doctors prescribe brand meds, and new meds that insurance companies don't pay for because they don't work as well or aren't as tested (I.E. - Cost the insurance more money). Regardless of what people believe, prescription insurance is a business that thrives on getting people off meds. The less meds they pay for, the more money to pocket. Simple math, the don't charge people less monthly if they don't have any meds

Your two examples mean nothing because you still got the meds you needed, and insurance paid for it.


So, you didn't read my initial post "several times". Good thing you made sure you "...understood what I was saying" before you responded to it.
I'm trying to understand what you're saying.

You seem it be saying that you're OK with a system where people without health care coverage and not enough money to pay for a doctor should just not get regular health exams or preventative medicine, but instead should sit at home until they are sick enough to require emergency care at a hospital, which they will not be able to pay for and the rest of us will end up paying for.

I'd rather have a system where everyone pays something up front and has coverage to go see a doctor, Which might be cheaper overall and lead to us being a healthier nation and shorten your wait at the ER.

You seem to be saying that you're OK with a system you only get healthcare coverage if you are useful to corporate America, and could lose that coverage at a moments notice the next time the economy tanks.

I'd rather have a system where a layoff does not put your or your families health at risk.

You seem to be saying that you're OK with a system where people with a profit motive get to make decisions on your health care.

I'd rather have people charged with ensuring that best possible care for everyone.

You seem to be happy with "prescription insurance is a business that thrives on getting people off meds".

I'd rather have a system where those decisions were made by people that don't thrive on denying care.

The alternative meds I was given when the insurance wouldn't pay for what the doctor prescribed was someone entirely different than what was prescribed, not just a generic equivalent
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 12:20 PM   #4239
wave_crusher
I'll Direc your TV
 
wave_crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-20-09
Location: Alpena, MI
Posts: 8,313
iTrader: (23)
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
I'm trying to understand what you're saying.

You seem it be saying that you're OK with a system where people without health care coverage and not enough money to pay for a doctor should just not get regular health exams or preventative medicine, but instead should sit at home until they are sick enough to require emergency care at a hospital, which they will not be able to pay for and the rest of us will end up paying for.

I've already explained and proven, how this is false. You continue to just pick and choose what you read and respond do.

I'd rather have a system where everyone pays something up front and has coverage to go see a doctor, Which might be cheaper overall and lead to us being a healthier nation and shorten your wait at the ER.

You seem to be saying that you're OK with a system you only get healthcare coverage if you are useful to corporate America, and could lose that coverage at a moments notice the next time the economy tanks.

This is just an argument about how much is enough. You keep acting like it's impossible for anyone to go receive medical care when they sick or injured. Stop acting all high and might and keep using "corporate america" like your some spokes person for all the "little guys". You literally live on corporate america. You are more part of the problem than anyone here. You give Corporate america more power and influence by providing them with your knowledge and skills. You literally are your own worst enemy.

I'd rather have a system where a layoff does not put your or your families health at risk.

You're at risk even without a layoff. You've experienced it before, insurance might not pay for it, even when a doctor prescribes it. You're always at risk, or in danger.

You seem to be saying that you're OK with a system where people with a profit motive get to make decisions on your health care.

LITERALLY everything is profit in this world. EVERYTHING. What in the holy hell fantasy world are you living in where profit isn't the motivation for anything?

What's more profitable, a dead person that doesn't pay a premium, a sick person that can't work, has no money to pay a premium; or a healthy person that pays an insurance premium to stay healthy.


I'd rather have people charged with ensuring that best possible care for everyone.

You seem to be happy with "prescription insurance is a business that thrives on getting people off meds".

Of course it is, insurance itself is a fuckin ponsi scam. You're too deluded to look at what i'm saying. Literally no where did I say i'm happy with how things are.

I'd rather have a system where those decisions were made by people that don't thrive on denying care.

The alternative meds I was given when the insurance wouldn't pay for what the doctor prescribed was someone entirely different than what was prescribed, not just a generic equivalent

So what if they're completely different meds, is there only one kind of med that can do what you need done? Penicillin is the widely used antibiotic medication family, yet not everyone can take it. So there are others, that are chemically completely different, but accomplish the same thing such as cephalexin. I also like how you completely skipped over the point that your meds were still covered by your insurance.

Also, insurance not covering what a doctor prescribes, happens all the time. For which, not covering it because it's too expensive, with a similar alternative available, is only one of many reasons why.
Maybe I need to talk (type) slower. I don't know what's not being understood about what I said and am saying.

I am saying that everything you "lobbying" for, is based on whatever assumptions and soap box boasting that is not true. You are and continue to give examples of a situation where the system failed you or could fail someone, when those examples prove yourself wrong. yet, you keep going on and on with them.

If you're going to talk shit about something, at least have the fuckin decency to understand it. Which apparently, you don't.
__________________
-2011 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L
-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7L 65th Annv.
-1996 Chevrolet K1500 5.7L Vortec- Dirty mall queen
wave_crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2019, 12:43 PM   #4240
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,876
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave_crusher View Post
Maybe I need to talk (type) slower. I don't know what's not being understood about what I said and am saying.

I am saying that everything you "lobbying" for, is based on whatever assumptions and soap box boasting that is not true. You are and continue to give examples of a situation where the system failed you or could fail someone, when those examples prove yourself wrong. yet, you keep going on and on with them.

If you're going to talk shit about something, at least have the fuckin decency to understand it. Which apparently, you don't.
You are correct, I can't understand what you're fucking talking about.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1988 Ford Bronco full size REBEL_RAM Vehicles for sale 4 July 9th, 2015 06:19 PM
SOLD!!! 1988 jeep cherokee $1,600 obo NEW LOW, LOW PRICE adamrz Completed Sales 9 July 7th, 2015 08:25 AM
1988 Gulfstream Class A Motorhome $3500 cornrowcornilius Vehicles for sale 4 June 12th, 2015 04:35 PM
1988 GMC crew dually 4x4 ***SOLD***** ssjeepfreek Completed Sales 12 November 8th, 2014 06:40 PM
1988 Suzuki Samurai button Vehicles for sale 5 September 17th, 2014 10:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 
Page generated in 0.70703 seconds with 87 queries