Trump - Page 215 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old November 14th, 2019, 06:47 AM   #4281
greygoose
Gustafson
 
greygoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02-18-08
Location: New Baltimore / Presque Isle
Posts: 8,639
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
And this is Trumps fault?
I agree, this has nothing to do with Trump.
greygoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 14th, 2019, 07:10 AM   #4282
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,375
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
I don't know. Was the increase in attacks on police officers Obama's fault?
Obama was the first president to go after police offcers that led to more attacks from people thinking that the cops were out to get them. we then saw and still see so many not obeying law enforcement. Obama allowed BLM to for into what it was. A group of thugs attacking police and disrupting lives of many law abiding citizens.
So yes, it was Obama's fault.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2019, 07:11 AM   #4283
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,375
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygoose View Post
I agree, this has nothing to do with Trump.
But many on the left like brewmen seem to think it is.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old November 14th, 2019, 08:58 AM   #4284
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,728
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Obama was the first president to go after police offcers that led to more attacks from people thinking that the cops were out to get them. we then saw and still see so many not obeying law enforcement. Obama allowed BLM to for into what it was. A group of thugs attacking police and disrupting lives of many law abiding citizens.
So yes, it was Obama's fault.
Double standard much?

And it's not ever true.

Here's a list;

https://nleomf.org/facts-figures/officer-deaths-by-year

The average while he was President were lower than most recent Presidents. 2013 was lower that any year since 1959.

Last edited by brewmenn; November 14th, 2019 at 09:13 AM.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2019, 11:45 AM   #4285
GearDrive
A little slow
 
GearDrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-30-07
Location: Charlotte, Mi
Posts: 1,346
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Dude, come on. It's just not healthy living your life with this much hate and negativity.
GearDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2019, 11:14 PM   #4286
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,728
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearDrive View Post
Dude, come on. It's just not healthy living your life with this much hate and negativity.
So defending Obama as pointing out incorrect information is " hate and negativity"? OK then....
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2019, 07:05 AM   #4287
GearDrive
A little slow
 
GearDrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-30-07
Location: Charlotte, Mi
Posts: 1,346
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

GearDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2019, 07:08 AM   #4288
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,375
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Double standard much?

And it's not ever true.

Here's a list;

https://nleomf.org/facts-figures/officer-deaths-by-year

The average while he was President were lower than most recent Presidents. 2013 was lower that any year since 1959.
I'm not talking about deaths of police officers which is the ultimate disrespect for law enforcement but the disreguard for obeying law enforcement. We see so many youth and adults especially within the inner cities that do not comply with orders and fight with them. Then they get all upset when they get a beat down and arrested and tossed into jail. We also see the ones that get into fights with the cops and end up getting killed for not listening to law enforcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
So defending Obama as pointing out incorrect information is " hate and negativity"? OK then....
You have been sucked into the borg. Your mind is within the collective. You are lost and without hope of ever coming back from where ever the liberal mind goes.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2019, 07:10 AM   #4289
GearDrive
A little slow
 
GearDrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-30-07
Location: Charlotte, Mi
Posts: 1,346
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Fine. I tried. Live your life as you wish. Good luck.
GearDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2019, 07:26 AM   #4290
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,375
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

I read a great quote by Mike Brown, "a liberal will cut off your leg to hand you a crutch."
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2019, 08:29 AM   #4291
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,728
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearDrive View Post
Fine. I tried. Live your life as you wish. Good luck.
At this point I consider arguing with Aber more of a hobby than anything else. I know neither will ever change the others mind about most of this stuff. Aber is just a convenient person for me to vent my frustrations of the world so I don't do it towards a coworker, family member, or girl friend. I'm not nearly as angry as I apparently come across with my written words.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2019, 08:01 AM   #4292
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,375
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
At this point I consider arguing with Aber more of a hobby than anything else. I know neither will ever change the others mind about most of this stuff. Aber is just a convenient person for me to vent my frustrations of the world so I don't do it towards a coworker, family member, or girl friend. I'm not nearly as angry as I apparently come across with my written words.
Well, I'm glad I could help
#MAGA #KAG2020
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2019, 10:02 AM   #4293
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,728
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Well, I'm glad I could help
#MAGA #KAG2020
Yep, everything's just impeachy now.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2019, 08:01 AM   #4294
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,375
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Yep, everything's just impeachy now.
Your 401k must be doing really well. You haven't mentioned it in a while.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2019, 11:21 PM   #4295
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,728
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
Your 401k must be doing really well. You haven't mentioned it in a while.
Probably, some computer glitch has preventing me from logging into that site to check it.Hopefully it's recovered from last years disaster.

Actually my biggest concern right now is that whether Trump gets impeached and thrown out of office or not, he might be such damaged goods that he fails to get reelected and we end up with what ever socialist wins the democratic nomination.

I'll say it again, if ever there was a chance for a centeralist third party or independant, it's now.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 05:57 AM   #4296
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 29,605
iTrader: (26)
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
I'll say it again, if ever there was a chance for a centralist third party or independent, it's now.
People keep saying this but those parties already exist, they just never have good candidates.
Libertarian
Green
Constitution
Reform

And then there are a host of other whacky ones.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 07:13 AM   #4297
aber61
Senior Member
 
aber61's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-22-08
Location: Commerce Twp. Michigan
Posts: 8,375
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Probably, some computer glitch has preventing me from logging into that site to check it.Hopefully it's recovered from last years disaster.

Actually my biggest concern right now is that whether Trump gets impeached and thrown out of office or not, he might be such damaged goods that he fails to get reelected and we end up with what ever socialist wins the democratic nomination.

I'll say it again, if ever there was a chance for a centeralist third party or independant, it's now.
The house may try to impeach him on one false claim or another but at the end of the day The only reason they want to impeach is because they don't stand a chance to beat him in an election in 2020. if it gets to the senate then the can drag this on long enough to keep senate candidates from hitting the campange trail because they would be needed in the senate to vote.
aber61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 12:39 PM   #4298
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,728
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
The house may try to impeach him on one false claim or another but at the end of the day The only reason they want to impeach is because they don't stand a chance to beat him in an election in 2020. if it gets to the senate then the can drag this on long enough to keep senate candidates from hitting the campange trail because they would be needed in the senate to vote.
Of course I think you're wrong, but I know that there is nothing I could say what will convince you otherwise so I won't bother trying. We'll just have to wait and see.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 12:42 PM   #4299
brewmenn
Mr. Special Snowflake.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 12,728
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
People keep saying this but those parties already exist, they just never have good candidates.
Libertarian
Green
Constitution
Reform

And then there are a host of other whacky ones.
This is true. I think it could change if it looks like they have a chance to win.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 06:21 PM   #4300
XXXJ
Desert Rat
 
XXXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-09-07
Location: Manistee, Mi
Posts: 6,914
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default

Maybe this was covered, if so tell me again why it is a crime to look into the very real possibility that a couple million dollars in foreign aid was funneled back to Joe Biden?
XXXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1988 Ford Bronco full size REBEL_RAM Vehicles for sale 4 July 9th, 2015 07:19 PM
SOLD!!! 1988 jeep cherokee $1,600 obo NEW LOW, LOW PRICE adamrz Completed Sales 9 July 7th, 2015 09:25 AM
1988 Gulfstream Class A Motorhome $3500 cornrowcornilius Vehicles for sale 4 June 12th, 2015 05:35 PM
1988 GMC crew dually 4x4 ***SOLD***** ssjeepfreek Completed Sales 12 November 8th, 2014 07:40 PM
1988 Suzuki Samurai button Vehicles for sale 5 September 17th, 2014 11:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 
Page generated in 0.65075 seconds with 88 queries