Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

TJ Front Rock Bumper(s) $150

6K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  green50gt 
#1 · (Edited)
Have a couple TJ bumpers for sale. Laser cut 3/16" steel, 3/4" D ring mounts welded front and back, CNC Bent, bolts in 10 places - fits under stock sway bar or works with aftermarket sway bar.

$150 Picked up. $25 shipping. No trades.

These can me made winch ready with our fairlead mounts. $10 when purchased with a bumper.

PM ME IF INTERESTED!!

Anywho. PM me.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Yes. I had someone do a proto for us. Youll need to modify the top of the front crossmember, basically trim about 1/4" off of the top on each end, and oval out 4 holes on the bumper ever so slightly.(this is just so it sits flat..it still fits without the mod.) If you are going to add a winch, you'll want to drill and tap a couple holes in your frame..

I'll upload a few pics here shortly.

Thanks

Attachments

#7 ·
Have a couple more of these in stock. They are rev 2.0. We have added a bend at the back of the top to aide in flex in heavy winching applications. Of course I cant find my pics at the moment so youll have to zoom in here until I can grab some more.

Attachments

#10 · (Edited)
Thanks for the pics Jason @parkfan! Have several of these in stock!

*worth mentionin* LJ pictured here is our first gen design which does not include the added structural 45 degree bend at the back of the bumper to aid in flex for winching applications. Also a couple other customer Jeeps.

Attachments

#11 ·
Hi friends!

A long time coming but our new and improved bumper is out. We added a 45 degree bend at the rear of the bumper to aide in winching applications. Have several of these in stock - come get em for Corona2020.

Again, these work with factory and aftermarket sway bars.

Shown with optional fairlead mount.

Thanks.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.