Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Is this forum still alive?

24K views 199 replies 60 participants last post by  Shotgun 
#1 ·
???

#43 ·
I'm hoping to document my fishing season on GL4x4, so I'll do my part to keep the outdoor forum going!

Sure would be helpful if I could host some high quality pictures here though :popcorn: Otherwise I have no choice other than hosting them on Facebook. Thats why FB is thriving; it's so easy to share experiences with pics, videos, live feeds, etc.

#52 ·
Do you really want to know what the difference is? Click on Meets, Greets, and Wrenching.
Notice that the oldest post on the first page are nearly 2 year old.

Then click on page 50. Notice that from top to bottom covers about 2 months.

When this forum was at it's peak, we knew each other. we wheeled together, we wrenched together, we drank together, we knew each other. Thats what was lost.

#67 ·
I've gone the other way with respect to children. When I was wheeling a lot my kids were young and riding with me. When they grew up (27 and 28 now) and quit going with me on trips some of the fun went away for me.

#70 ·
My wife likes to trail ride but doesn't like the park or hardcore stuff. So I am limited to guys runs. No m&g's for me.
This is the way it is for me too. She'll ride fire roads all day long, get I the technical stuff and she gets antsy as all hell. I Was surprised the other day when she said she wanted to go to r+v for the easter egg hunt on the 21st of April. She told me all about it. I'm pretty sure we're going lol. Anyone else in? I'm not a jeeper by any means, but will mash my big pos of a beast through 90% of the trails there:sonicjay:wheeling with like minded individuals is the best part of going places like that.

#72 ·
Put me in the with kids and no time and now no wheeler basket. Now that I'm going back to school, maybe I'll see the few of you that I have met in about 5 years... Unless somebody in the Holland area is doing a project and needs their beer drank and useless opinions on how to do whatever they're doing better. I am always down for that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.