Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

************ SnoFari 2018- SoFficial Thread ************

24K views 146 replies 35 participants last post by  nz7s4p 
#1 ·

Replying to this thread will not guarantee you a spot. You must mail a registration form postmarked no sooner than November 1st, 2017

Entries will be placed into a raffle style selection process based on postmark date. There will be no refunds for those selected to participate.

SnoFari is a family oriented Winter trail-ride that takes place on state trails near West Branch, Mi area. It is open to all makes and models of licensed four-wheel drive vehicles with a low range capable transfer. There are multiple trail rides leaving at staggered times on Friday, including a night run. Saturdays trail ride is followed by a banquet with awesome raffle prizes and awards!

Please follow the link bellow to download and print the registration form

http://www.glfwda.org/showthread.php?15466-************-SnoFari-2018-SoFficial-Thread-************

See less See more
#63 ·
I sent an email back to SoFo and haven't received a response. I sent in 2 registrations with the same email address (one is a possible gift for my brother in law) but only got one email that doesn't specify if one or both of us made it.

#74 ·
Currently in training. I still do everything... Still my own sex
retary.
Sorry, not trying to rush anyone. Just didn't know how or when they post this.
Only sending emails. It would come from Sofosnofari@gmail.com. What email did you use on your registration form? Do you have terrible hand writing that hardly legible? I only had a couple of emails returned do to terrible hand writing, but I figured out the corrections and got them out.

Sorry, not trying to rush anyone. Just didn't know how or when they post this.
Don't apologize. @kixx007 and @shawn should be staying up late to get you answers.

I'd tag other SoFo members if there were any left.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a great idea for you. I bet Kixx will sign you up if you volunteer to fold T-shirts.
I think the shirt folding is under control. I hope.

#82 ·
Did some pre-running at the MSA with Mike, Dan, Ryan and a couple other guys. We have one completely new trail and an extension of last year's new trail worked out. With a foot of snow on the ground, it should add some interesting photo ops. :teehee:

Once again, my run will consist of steep climbs, tight and twisty trails and off camber. :d:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.