Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest (https://www.greatlakes4x4.com/forumindex.php)
-   Rig Builds and Pics (https://www.greatlakes4x4.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   2500hd 6.0 wheeling rig build (https://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=429266)

greygoose August 6th, 2018 08:41 AM

Awesome! Looks like a great time!

That Bronco II looks pretty sweet. :sonicjay:

siettas81 August 6th, 2018 11:14 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f3d07b4ec8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ebd81bb935.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...60da043c9b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5bf761e3b2.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLZR August 6th, 2018 03:40 PM

37 pits? How'd you like them?

siettas81 August 7th, 2018 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLZR (Post 6377358)
37 pits? How'd you like them?



41.5 pits, the work amazingly good, super happy with them and still had 25 & 20 psi


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLZR August 7th, 2018 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siettas81 (Post 6377380)
41.5 pits, the work amazingly good, super happy with them and still had 25 & 20 psi


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear. Looking at those exact tires for the next rig. Hard to beat the prices when they have their crazy sales too

XJay August 7th, 2018 10:06 AM

Nice meeting u guys at the offroad park on Saturday. Looks like u guys covered a lot of ground. Too bad my junk broke...
Drummond is always a good time, cheers :beerbang:

siettas81 August 7th, 2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XJay (Post 6377440)
Nice meeting u guys at the offroad park on Saturday. Looks like u guys covered a lot of ground. Too bad my junk broke...

Drummond is always a good time, cheers :beerbang:



Nice meeting you to man awesome rig and congrats on getting hitched ! Iím next in a couple weeks lol, we will all have to meet up again and go wheeling with you and your wife !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

siettas81 August 7th, 2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLZR (Post 6377394)
Good to hear. Looking at those exact tires for the next rig. Hard to beat the prices when they have their crazy sales too



Yeah I missed the sale but I am buying them off Nick Rudolph they came of his blue fj


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XJay August 7th, 2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siettas81 (Post 6377452)
Nice meeting you to man awesome rig and congrats on getting hitched ! Iím next in a couple weeks lol, we will all have to meet up again and go wheeling with you and your wife !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Good luck with the wedding. You'll have to bring the wife next time.
Maybe Drummond next year around the same time. Or possibly the Loonie-Run in the Soo in October.

siettas81 August 7th, 2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XJay (Post 6377490)
Thanks. Good luck with the wedding. You'll have to bring the wife next time.

Maybe Drummond next year around the same time. Or possibly the Loonie-Run in the Soo in October.



Hell yeah she wants to go to Drummond bad now lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

siettas81 September 24th, 2018 04:43 AM

Went out of comfort zone and dipped her into the mud at kleinschmidt nationals this past weekend https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...05f1d80c19.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...522b752f13.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a609a89ae7.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greygoose September 24th, 2018 08:35 AM

Whoa! Looks like a messy good time!! :thumb:

How did she do?

siettas81 September 24th, 2018 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greygoose (Post 6381228)
Whoa! Looks like a messy good time!! :thumb:

How did she do?



Actually did awesome the pit bulls are great didnít get stuck, wasnít the fastest thing around but it made its way threw a lot !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

siettas81 September 24th, 2018 08:55 AM

All clean now after 4 hours of power washing Sunday https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...557d67de73.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roll-bar Bob September 24th, 2018 09:01 AM

I enjoy all types of wheeling Mud is definitely a good time :woot:





RBB

JohnnyJ September 24th, 2018 09:05 AM

Break any parts?

siettas81 September 24th, 2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyJ (Post 6381244)
Break any parts?



No sir


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whiterhino September 24th, 2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyJ (Post 6381244)
Break any parts?

People don't tend to break parts in the mud. :poke:


https://www.greatlakes4x4.com/imageh...8be36426b2.jpg

siettas81 October 11th, 2018 11:25 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bc79ca20af.jpg

Heading to st Helen Saturday am 10-13-18 and camping at campground then heading to rocks and valleys Sunday 10-14-18


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterlingfire October 14th, 2018 02:49 PM

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1969/...3650bb74_c.jpg20181014_122855 by Sterlingfire 01, on Flickr

Saw you on the expressway today,i was in the black crew cab d max that slowed down and waved near pinconning. Then saw you sitting at cracker barrel lol had to snap a pic.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Page generated in 0.15512 seconds with 22 queries