epic u.s. fail - Page 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 12th, 2008, 04:29 PM   #81
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBBA View Post
Stevo has great respect for a limp wristed pansy which is what Hombre thinks of the great man Gandhi. Stevo, he was an honest man that fought for what he believed without violence. . . how can YOU and respect a person that is a limp wristed pansy (once again Hombre's words)
you are a limp wristed pansy, and hombre is not my hero though i do consider him a friend. I respect Gandhi's works, but i do not agree with his non violent approach. some times a bloody Coup d'état is the only way a change can be made.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 12th, 2008, 04:43 PM   #82
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
you are a limp wristed pansy, and hombre is not my hero though i do consider him a friend. I respect Gandhi's works, but i do not agree with his non violent approach. some times a bloody Coup d'état is the only way a change can be made.
Ah, I love how so many people are labeled over the internet . . . limp wristed pansy is not in the top 100 discriptions of myself but dont' worry, I won't change your beliefs if we ever meet up

I have a question that you might know since Hombre is your hero. Does he work the night shift? I hope so since he's always online and I wouldn't think that is what "good" cop would do.

I'm always online during the day as well but I'm just a lazy banker
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2008, 04:54 PM   #83
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBBA View Post
Ah, I love how so many people are labeled over the internet . . . limp wristed pansy is not in the top 100 discriptions of myself but dont' worry, I won't change your beliefs if we ever meet up
unlike some people who wont even put their home city/state under their name because they are limp wristed pansies, i dont care if people know where i work/live. my home and school address are posted in more than one thread on here. I keep a open door policy, stop by and have a beer if your man enough.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2008, 04:58 PM   #84
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
unlike some people who wont even put their home city/state under their name because they are limp wristed pansies, i dont care if people know where i work/live. my home and school address are posted in more than one thread on here. I keep a open door policy, stop by and have a beer if your man enough.
Naw, Gandhi doesn't drink
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2008, 05:02 PM   #85
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBBA View Post
Naw, Gandhi doesn't drink
I will get some crystal light just for you.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2008, 05:07 PM   #86
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I will get some crystal light just for you.
Crystal Pepsi and we have a deal
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2008, 05:09 PM   #87
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBBA View Post
Crystal Pepsi and we have a deal
i might be able to talk stan out of some of his stash, otherwise allow 2 weeks for delivery from ebay seller. i don't drink pop myself, that shit will kill you.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2008, 07:25 PM   #88
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,732
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
i might be able to talk stan out of some of his stash, otherwise allow 2 weeks for delivery from ebay seller. i don't drink pop myself, that shit will kill you.
Only limp wristed pansies drink crystal pepsi.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2008, 11:01 PM   #89
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBBA View Post
........I have a question that you might know since Hombre is your hero. Does he work the night shift? I hope so since he's always online and I wouldn't think that is what "good" cop would do.

I'm always online during the day as well but I'm just a lazy banker
I do not work the night shift. In fact, I am the boss. THE boss. Which is why it's none of your fucking business who I am. I seldom post from work because I don't have time. I set my own hours, come and go as I please and work about 60+ hours per week on average. Not because I have to, but because I am dedicated to protecting the community I serve. Limp wristed liberals too.

If I was a banker would you care if I did post from work? I don't think so. See how assholes like you change the rules for cops?

And, for future reference I have been decorated 12 times in 25 years. Five of those for saving a life, three meritorious service awards, two service awards and two for heroism in the line of duty. I was wounded in the line of duty on October 22, 1988 and pulled a wounded woman from the house AFTER I was shot. By the way, she was a drunken, crackhead BLACK woman who later died of AIDS.

You are exactly the kind of "citizen" I have come to dislike. However, I would still die to protect you or your family if needed. Why? It's called Honor and Integrity. Something that I believe in and live each and every day and will the rest of my days.

I don't like liberals because they live in their own make believe world. They are self righteous assholes who go out of their way to put this country down. Generally, they are very negative people. They LOVE to point out problems but seldom have solutions. They are like you......asshats.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2008, 10:05 AM   #90
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

wow I almost forgot about this thread.... had to catch up. we have been brainwashed by the advertisement of the prowess of our military technology and how it will assure "sanitary selective war". if you want to win the war you need to kill all of their people, military or not. look at what we did to japan. 2 bombs and brought them to their knees. if the enemy isn't afraid of you, you're going to have a hard time winning.
ovrlnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2008, 11:19 AM   #91
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
I do not work the night shift. In fact, I am the boss. THE boss.
You guys don't like to be called Chief anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
You are exactly the kind of "citizen" I have come to dislike. However, I would still die to protect you or your family if needed. Why? It's called Honor and Integrity. Something that I believe in and live each and every day and will the rest of my days.

Even Muslims?? You'd do all that for muslims? If so that seems to contridiction to your past statements.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2008, 11:22 AM   #92
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
wow I almost forgot about this thread.... had to catch up. we have been brainwashed by the advertisement of the prowess of our military technology and how it will assure "sanitary selective war". if you want to win the war you need to kill all of their people, military or not. look at what we did to japan. 2 bombs and brought them to their knees. if the enemy isn't afraid of you, you're going to have a hard time winning.
Well said and I totally agree that war and police action should not be confused. It saddens me as well to see all the Marines being brought up on charges of Murder when they were doing their job at being the best they could be at WAR.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2008, 12:10 PM   #93
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
You guys don't like to be called Chief anymore?
There are lots of bosses, not just Chiefs. There are lots of law enforcement agencies in the state. Each of them have "THE" boss. Could be Chief, could be Sheriff, could be Director of Public Safety, could be someone in one of the state agencies or it could even be federal law enforcement. You would think that someone with such an open mind as yours could have thought this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw
Even Muslims?? You'd do all that for muslims? If so that seems to contridiction to your past statements.
I treat all people with respect whether I think they should be killed or not.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #94
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post


I treat all people with respect whether I think they should be killed or not.
Nice to know that you respect those you wish to kill . . . you might want to keep the "wish to kill" part a secret since that doesn't go over so well with liberal pansy who I would imagine is your boss
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2008, 07:42 PM   #95
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,549
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefwoohaw View Post
Nice to know that you respect those you wish to kill . . . you might want to keep the "wish to kill" part a secret since that doesn't go over so well with liberal pansy who I would imagine is your boss
I respect their Constitutional rights. Doesn't mean I like them. Big difference. BTW, I've been a cop for a very long time and have done pretty well at it without any advice from you. So, go fukc yourself.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2008, 10:40 AM   #96
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
I respect their Constitutional rights. Doesn't mean I like them. Big difference. BTW, I've been a cop for a very long time and have done pretty well at it without any advice from you. So, go fukc yourself.
Well that's one point of view and thank GOD for the Constitution.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2008, 11:13 AM   #97
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,424
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Default

I have to award Hombre as the victor in this round.
__________________
#YOLO
#meballsohard
Sol Goode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2008, 02:09 PM   #98
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,509
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
I have to award Hombre as the victor in this round.
Only if it was an endurance contest.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Tags
hate wins wars, muslims must die, toe=failed abortion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.33059 seconds with 74 queries