epic u.s. fail - Page 2 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 10th, 2008, 10:35 AM   #21
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,445
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

OK sure, lets send Hombre and friends out to hunt down anyone who looks like they might be Muslim and anyone that associates with them because they must all be terrorists anyway right?

Whats the worst thing that could happen?


New generations of Muslims learn to hate America and vow to kill and destroy anything American at every chance.
Americans and American interests world wide become ever more targets for terrorists.
Islamic countries refuse to sell us oil.
China and India get to buy all the surplus oil cheap further strengthening their position world wide.
World wide boycott of American goods and services.
USA becomes a "police state" in a vain attempt to control the escalating terrorism.
As the USA becomes increasingly isolated from the rest of the world the value of our dollar continues to drop and we can no longer afford to import things even from China.
China starts "calling in" some of that trillions they've loaned us and taking control of assets they've bought.
USA slips out of "1st world" status, slides past the 2nd, and becomes a 3rd world nation.

At least then we wouldn't have to worry about the Mexicans coming here taking jobs, because there would be no jobs left.

Sounds like a plan.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old August 10th, 2008, 10:37 AM   #22
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
OK sure, lets send Hombre and friends out to hunt down anyone who looks like they might be Muslim and anyone that associates with them because they must all be terrorists anyway right?

Whats the worst thing that could happen?


New generations of Muslims learn to hate America and vow to kill and destroy anything American at every chance.
Americans and American interests world wide become ever more targets for terrorists.
Islamic countries refuse to sell us oil.
China and India get to buy all the surplus oil cheap further strengthening their position world wide.
World wide boycott of American goods and services.
USA becomes a "police state" in a vain attempt to control the escalating terrorism.
As the USA becomes increasingly isolated from the rest of the world the value of our dollar continues to drop and we can no longer afford to import things even from China.
China starts "calling in" some of that trillions they've loaned us and taking control of assets they've bought.
USA slips out of "1st world" status, slides past the 2nd, and becomes a 3rd world nation.

At least then we wouldn't have to worry about the Mexicans coming here taking jobs, because there would be no jobs left.

Sounds like a plan.
lol, how are they going to do that? with troops?
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 02:13 PM   #23
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,471
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
OK sure, lets send Hombre and friends out to hunt down anyone who looks like they might be Muslim and anyone that associates with them because they must all be terrorists anyway right?

Whats the worst thing that could happen?


New generations of Muslims learn to hate America and vow to kill and destroy anything American at every chance.
Americans and American interests world wide become ever more targets for terrorists.............
They already hate us. They are already training the next generation to hate us. The generation before this one hated us. Do you live under a rock?
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin D. Roosevelt
The only thing we have to fear......is fear itself.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 02:31 PM   #24
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,471
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Killing Infadels is what Islam teaches. Especially Jews and Christians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koran
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah...And the Jews say Ezra is the son of God; and the Christians say Christ is the son of God; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; Allah's curse be on them; how they are turned away!" (Koran 9:29-30)
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:35 PM   #25
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,445
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
They already hate us. They are already training the next generation to hate us. The generation before this one hated us. Do you live under a rock?
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Yes, I'm sure they all do, and all Muslim children have watched that video, and if they haven't they soon will, and even if they never do they probably associate with someone who does, but even if they don't we still can't take that chance.

So if they look like they might kill them all.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:39 PM   #26
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,445
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Killing Infadels is what Islam teaches. Especially Jews and Christians.
Wow, I didn't know you were an expert on the Koran. I'm sure that particular quote sums up the entire book. I'm sure you came up with that as a result of intensive study and it's not just something you're regurgitating from some other hate filled web site.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:40 PM   #27
cham
Inconsistant at Best.
 
Join Date: 10-24-07
Location: Bremerton WA
Posts: 627
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Do any of you realize what the word "war" means? War means we kill them before they kill us. It also means we kill way more of them than they do us. It also means we go in and take control of their country, their lives and their government until they stop doing stupid bullshit.

Criminals get trials. Enemy combatants just get dead. Big difference.
Word
cham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:41 PM   #28
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

brewmenn has a terror cell in his basement. but they are peaceful men, and even though they are Islamic, they love jews and Christians.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:45 PM   #29
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,445
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
brewmenn has a terror cell in his basement. but they are peaceful men, and even though they are Islamic, they love jews and Christians.
Yes, we love everyone.

and by "love" I mean "have buttsecks with"
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:47 PM   #30
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Yes, we love everyone.

and by "love" I mean "have buttsecks with"
so its more of a drum circle than a terrorist cell. in all reality the majority of Muslims are about on the same level as most Christians. but its the radicals in both groups that make the news and blow up sky scrapers/abortion clinics.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:06 PM   #31
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,471
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Yes, I'm sure they all do, and all Muslim children have watched that video, and if they haven't they soon will, and even if they never do they probably associate with someone who does, but even if they don't we still can't take that chance.

So if they look like they might kill them all.
In 1945 we killed thousands of Japanese citizens with just the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Do you really believe those people truly worshipped the emporer? Our actions in those bombings forced the Japanese military/government to an unconditional surrender. Had we not done so we would have had to invade the Japanese mainland. It is estimated that we would have lost close to 1 million United States soldiers had we done so. Bombing those cities was the "right" thing to do. It actually SAVED lives on both sides.

Radical Islam exists and carries out terrorist activities because the Arabic & Muslim countries in which they operate do very little to nothing to stop them. Think about it. If there were thousands of United States citizens attacking other countries (for whatever reason) without the authority of the U.S. government our country would do the right thing and put an end to it. These arab and Muslim nations do not. Sure, they succomb to our diplomatic pressure and pressure from the U.N. They do little things to make it look like they are making some effort against terrorists. Look at Pakistan. We know that Osama Bin Laden is there in the Tora Bora Mountains. They are allowed to flee across the border into Pakistan at will. The Pakistani government does very, very little.

Show me one educational or public service activity in a Muslim country for teaching tolerence of western states, western culture and western religion. Those governments don't do it. Yet you liberals tell me we have to be tolerent of them. Even here in the United States. I say Bullshit to that.

I happen to believe that a Muslim populace and government that behaves that way is certainly guilty by their complacency. In many cases they are even aiding the radical islamic terrorists. Therefore, in my opinion we are forced to believe that those peoples/governments are the enemy. Like I said before, in war, good people die. There were plenty of good and decent people who were Nazis in Germany during WWII. Guess what? We killed the fuckers. That's war.

After 9/11 when President Bush warned other countries that they were "either for us, or [we will believe] they are against us". On 9/12/2001, even the liberal pussies in this country were in agreement with that. What changed? I'll tell you what changed. Americans have become pussies. They have lost the grit that our forefathers had. We have become an embarrassment to our history and to Americans who have paved the way in their blood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn
Wow, I didn't know you were an expert on the Koran. I'm sure that particular quote sums up the entire book. I'm sure you came up with that as a result of intensive study and it's not just something you're regurgitating from some other hate filled web site.
The fact is, the Muslim faith teaches that Christians and Jews are infidels. Many, many passages in the Koran talks about how to deal with infidels. Usually, those passages refer to fighting and killing infidels. That's enough for me. The Muslim religion can very easily be interpreted as a violent religion.

As far as I'm concerned, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Fuck 'em.

P.S. In spite of what a very liberal news media tells a very liberal sheep herd of a U.S. populace, this country, in spite of its errors, in spite of its mistakes and in spite of what the sheep are told is still the GOOD GUY of the world.
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:29 PM   #32
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
so its more of a drum circle than a terrorist cell. in all reality the majority of Muslims are about on the same level as most Christians. but its the radicals in both groups that make the news and blow up sky scrapers/abortion clinics.


Blowing up abortion clinic's is O.K.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:30 PM   #33
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Blowing up abortion clinic's is O.K.
no its not. if more people had abortions, there would be less people like you.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:35 PM   #34
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
In 1945 we killed thousands of Japanese citizens with just the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Do you really believe those people truly worshipped the emporer? Our actions in those bombings forced the Japanese military/government to an unconditional surrender. Had we not done so we would have had to invade the Japanese mainland. It is estimated that we would have lost close to 1 million United States soldiers had we done so. Bombing those cities was the "right" thing to do. It actually SAVED lives on both sides.

Radical Islam exists and carries out terrorist activities because the Arabic & Muslim countries in which they operate do very little to nothing to stop them. Think about it. If there were thousands of United States citizens attacking other countries (for whatever reason) without the authority of the U.S. government our country would do the right thing and put an end to it. These arab and Muslim nations do not. Sure, they succomb to our diplomatic pressure and pressure from the U.N. They do little things to make it look like they are making some effort against terrorists. Look at Pakistan. We know that Osama Bin Laden is there in the Tora Bora Mountains. They are allowed to flee across the border into Pakistan at will. The Pakistani government does very, very little.

Show me one educational or public service activity in a Muslim country for teaching tolerence of western states, western culture and western religion. Those governments don't do it. Yet you liberals tell me we have to be tolerent of them. Even here in the United States. I say Bullshit to that.

I happen to believe that a Muslim populace and government that behaves that way is certainly guilty by their complacency. In many cases they are even aiding the radical islamic terrorists. Therefore, in my opinion we are forced to believe that those peoples/governments are the enemy. Like I said before, in war, good people die. There were plenty of good and decent people who were Nazis in Germany during WWII. Guess what? We killed the fuckers. That's war.

After 9/11 when President Bush warned other countries that they were "either for us, or [we will believe] they are against us". On 9/12/2001, even the liberal pussies in this country were in agreement with that. What changed? I'll tell you what changed. Americans have become pussies. They have lost the grit that our forefathers had. We have become an embarrassment to our history and to Americans who have paved the way in their blood.

The fact is, the Muslim faith teaches that Christians and Jews are infidels. Many, many passages in the Koran talks about how to deal with infidels. Usually, those passages refer to fighting and killing infidels. That's enough for me. The Muslim religion can very easily be interpreted as a violent religion.

As far as I'm concerned, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Fuck 'em.

P.S. In spite of what a very liberal news media tells a very liberal sheep herd of a U.S. populace, this country, in spite of its errors, in spite of its mistakes and in spite of what the sheep are told is still the GOOD GUY of the world.

I'm so sick of your politically correct chicken shit circle talking attitude.

Stop being such a weak dick and tell us how you really feel.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:43 PM   #35
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,686
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
In 1945 we killed thousands of Japanese citizens with just the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Do you really believe those people truly worshipped the emporer? Our actions in those bombings forced the Japanese military/government to an unconditional surrender. Had we not done so we would have had to invade the Japanese mainland. It is estimated that we would have lost close to 1 million United States soldiers had we done so. Bombing those cities was the "right" thing to do. It actually SAVED lives on both sides.

Radical Islam exists and carries out terrorist activities because the Arabic & Muslim countries in which they operate do very little to nothing to stop them. Think about it. If there were thousands of United States citizens attacking other countries (for whatever reason) without the authority of the U.S. government our country would do the right thing and put an end to it. These arab and Muslim nations do not. Sure, they succomb to our diplomatic pressure and pressure from the U.N. They do little things to make it look like they are making some effort against terrorists. Look at Pakistan. We know that Osama Bin Laden is there in the Tora Bora Mountains. They are allowed to flee across the border into Pakistan at will. The Pakistani government does very, very little.

Show me one educational or public service activity in a Muslim country for teaching tolerence of western states, western culture and western religion. Those governments don't do it. Yet you liberals tell me we have to be tolerent of them. Even here in the United States. I say Bullshit to that.

I happen to believe that a Muslim populace and government that behaves that way is certainly guilty by their complacency. In many cases they are even aiding the radical islamic terrorists. Therefore, in my opinion we are forced to believe that those peoples/governments are the enemy. Like I said before, in war, good people die. There were plenty of good and decent people who were Nazis in Germany during WWII. Guess what? We killed the fuckers. That's war.

After 9/11 when President Bush warned other countries that they were "either for us, or [we will believe] they are against us". On 9/12/2001, even the liberal pussies in this country were in agreement with that. What changed? I'll tell you what changed. Americans have become pussies. They have lost the grit that our forefathers had. We have become an embarrassment to our history and to Americans who have paved the way in their blood.

The fact is, the Muslim faith teaches that Christians and Jews are infidels. Many, many passages in the Koran talks about how to deal with infidels. Usually, those passages refer to fighting and killing infidels. That's enough for me. The Muslim religion can very easily be interpreted as a violent religion.

As far as I'm concerned, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. Fuck 'em.

P.S. In spite of what a very liberal news media tells a very liberal sheep herd of a U.S. populace, this country, in spite of its errors, in spite of its mistakes and in spite of what the sheep are told is still the GOOD GUY of the world.

You keep talking like this and I wont want to kick your ass when we meet.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 09:53 PM   #36
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,445
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Yes Hombre, you are correct.

When the German leadership convinced the populace that their race was superior to others and that one religious group in particular was the cause of most of their problems a war ensued and millions of people died before the country was defeated.

Likewise when the Japanese leadership convinced the populace that their leadership was divine and the their race was superior and could do whatever they pleased with the people of other nations that they conquered it took the killings of many people to convince them that the rest of the world would not stand for it.

Now I see in this country the rise of the same attitudes. Everyone wants to blame the people from other places for our problems. Mexicans, Hispanics, Chinese, Muslims, etc... and to try to use our perceived "moral high ground" as justification for starting wars with other countries and arresting and killing people just because of their religious beliefs or ethnicity.

How many people will die this time before we realize that this too is a bad idea?
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2008, 06:23 AM   #37
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,007
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Yes Hombre, you are correct.

When the German leadership convinced the populace that their race was superior to others and that one religious group in particular was the cause of most of their problems a war ensued and millions of people died before the country was defeated.

Likewise when the Japanese leadership convinced the populace that their leadership was divine and the their race was superior and could do whatever they pleased with the people of other nations that they conquered it took the killings of many people to convince them that the rest of the world would not stand for it.

Now I see in this country the rise of the same attitudes. Everyone wants to blame the people from other places for our problems. Mexicans, Hispanics, Chinese, Muslims, etc... and to try to use our perceived "moral high ground" as justification for starting wars with other countries and arresting and killing people just because of their religious beliefs or ethnicity.

How many people will die this time before we realize that this too is a bad idea?

ummm...... I seem to remember that the folks who hijacked the planes & flew them into the world trade center were not from our country and they all had towels wrapped around their heads............. I don't see anyone on this thread saying that we (white americans) are a supreme race.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2008, 06:32 AM   #38
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
ummm...... I seem to remember that the folks who hijacked the planes & flew them into the world trade center were not from our country and they all had towels wrapped around their heads............. I don't see anyone on this thread saying that we (white americans) are a supreme race.
what if we were a supreme race? would that be such a bad thing? If we had not stepped in and fought the nazi's and imperial japan tooth and nail, they would have won control over Asia and Europe/Russia. If i ran a footrace against the best runners in the world and won, wouldn't that make me the supreme runner? just food for thought...
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2008, 06:54 AM   #39
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,445
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
what if we were a supreme race? would that be such a bad thing? If we had not stepped in and fought the nazi's and imperial japan tooth and nail, they would have won control over Asia and Europe/Russia. If i ran a footrace against the best runners in the world and won, wouldn't that make me the supreme runner? just food for thought...
Being a supreme race is not a bad thing. Using the belief in your own supremacy as justification for imposing your will over the rest of the world, especially by force, is.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2008, 06:59 AM   #40
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,445
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
I don't see anyone on this thread saying that we (white americans) are a supreme race.
It's implied in Hombre's comments. He's trying to use that same "moral high ground" as justification for singling out one religion as the cause of our problems and proposing mass killings of those people as the solution. A guy with those same ideas started WW2.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Tags
hate wins wars, muslims must die, toe=failed abortion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.33248 seconds with 80 queries