I have a feeler thread for 1 infield spot for next weekend. You can go in wed and stay till monday. It is 1 row off of the guardrail right next to the bathroom and showers. Great view, see all of the weekends races and practices. Pm me for details. Site is $175
MIS Infield Camping
Walt Michal's RV Superstores Infield
- All infield guests will have access to showers, restrooms, dump stations and fresh water (no hookups).
- The infield opens Thursday afternoon approximately 1 hour after on-track activities.
- Limited overnight parking for additional vehicles is available near the M-50 Crossover for $25 per vehicle.
Infield Site Pricing: 15 x 40 (size approx)
- Limit of one (1) infield site per household
- Interior Sites $150
- Guardrail Sites $200
Admissions: Per person weekend ticket required
- $85 - 2008 Deadlines are May 12 (June) and July 14 (August)
(Must have reserved infield site to purchase)
- $100 - Crossover weekend price
(Must be in vehicle with site pass when crossing over into the infield to purchase)
- $40 - Walk up event day price
(General admission, anyone can purchase, not sold in advance)
- Children 12 and under admitted free
- Grandstand tickets are not good for infield admission
Spot is right where the green section meets the brown section 1 row off guardrail.