Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 1st, 2008, 01:56 PM   #41
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,947
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
Peace is a radical idea LOL ok

99% u sure about that?
You talked about pretty much letting the Jihad mentality destroy this country, then you wonder why you're unpopular?

Peace has to be accepted by everyone, and until it is you need to fight those who want war to get peace.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 01:58 PM   #42
MT-Dawg
Camel Buggy
 
MT-Dawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-02-07
Location: F-L-I-N-T South Side
Posts: 733
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Jim Lampley: Let's go to Larry Merchant and check the score cards

Harold Lederman: I got Zen Girl taking the first couple of rounds in the Lounge but Mini Beast and Grease Monkey have her against the ropes in the middle rounds in the Politics forum.

Jim Lampley: How are you calling this one Larry?

Harold Lederman: Zen's getting double teamed and she likes it that way, but I don't think she'll hold up in the later rounds. I got Zen Girl going down on GreaseMonkey in the final round unless she can pull it out and throw some of what GreaseMoneky and Mini Beast are spewing right back down their own throats.
__________________
"Opportunity knocks once" Not true... In some cases it never comes knocking, you have to go out and grab it by the hippie pony tail, and drag it over to your place for wine and chocolate."
MT-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:14 PM   #43
MiNi Beast
Senior Member
 
MiNi Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-06
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 9,002
iTrader: (75)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
So what you are saying is that, as long as I agree with what is being typed then I am ok. Hmmmm makes for a boring forum. I thought I was dealing with Adult MEN and Women, I guess this is a High School Forum???
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:19 PM   #44
ZenGirl
YES! I am THAT kinda girl
 
ZenGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-20-08
Location: http://www.myspace.com/resorts4less
Posts: 507
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ZenGirl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
You talked about pretty much letting the Jihad mentality destroy this country, then you wonder why you're unpopular?

Peace has to be accepted by everyone, and until it is you need to fight those who want war to get peace.


I stood up for the Muslims, not the Jihad you dumbass. Do you need glasses?
You've got diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the ideas.
Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.
ZenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:20 PM   #45
ZenGirl
YES! I am THAT kinda girl
 
ZenGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-20-08
Location: http://www.myspace.com/resorts4less
Posts: 507
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ZenGirl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast View Post


ya thats about what I expected. If ignorance is bliss why arent more people happy....
ZenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:24 PM   #46
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,947
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
I stood up for the Muslims, not the Jihad you dumbass. Do you need glasses?
You've got diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the ideas.
Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity.
Do you pull up a website that sells bumper stickers for all of your lines?

Do you not remember what you were posting? We can probably now add Alzheimer's onto your symptoms along with severe mental retardation and physical disfigurement.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:24 PM   #47
ZenGirl
YES! I am THAT kinda girl
 
ZenGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-20-08
Location: http://www.myspace.com/resorts4less
Posts: 507
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ZenGirl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT-Dawg View Post
Jim Lampley: Let's go to Larry Merchant and check the score cards

Harold Lederman: I got Zen Girl taking the first couple of rounds in the Lounge but Mini Beast and Grease Monkey have her against the ropes in the middle rounds in the Politics forum.

Jim Lampley: How are you calling this one Larry?

Harold Lederman: Zen's getting double teamed and she likes it that way, but I don't think she'll hold up in the later rounds. I got Zen Girl going down on GreaseMonkey in the final round unless she can pull it out and throw some of what GreaseMoneky and Mini Beast are spewing right back down their own throats.

I love having 2 men,,, one cooking and one cleaning... And I doubt either one know how to please a real woman...
ZenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:26 PM   #48
ZenGirl
YES! I am THAT kinda girl
 
ZenGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-20-08
Location: http://www.myspace.com/resorts4less
Posts: 507
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ZenGirl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Do you pull up a website that sells bumper stickers for all of your lines?

Do you not remember what you were posting? We can probably now add Alzheimer's onto your symptoms along with severe mental retardation and physical disfigurement.
Hmmm lets see, in a nutshell cause I dont want to get to far over anyone head, the discussion was we should kill all the muslims, and im a retard...
ZenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:27 PM   #49
MiNi Beast
Senior Member
 
MiNi Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-06
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 9,002
iTrader: (75)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
I love having 2 men,,, one cooking and one cleaning... And I doubt either one know how to please a real woman...
Shit.. real woman my ass, you fat skank I'd make it with greasemonkey before your dildo blew-out ass!
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:28 PM   #50
ZenGirl
YES! I am THAT kinda girl
 
ZenGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-20-08
Location: http://www.myspace.com/resorts4less
Posts: 507
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ZenGirl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Do you pull up a website that sells bumper stickers for all of your lines?Do you not remember what you were posting? We can probably now add Alzheimer's onto your symptoms along with severe mental retardation and physical disfigurement.
No I will leave that up to your generation.
ZenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:28 PM   #51
MiNi Beast
Senior Member
 
MiNi Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-06
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 9,002
iTrader: (75)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
Hmmm lets see, in a nutshell cause I dont want to get to far over anyone head, the discussion was we should kill all the muslims, and im a retard...
Well said.
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:29 PM   #52
ZenGirl
YES! I am THAT kinda girl
 
ZenGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-20-08
Location: http://www.myspace.com/resorts4less
Posts: 507
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ZenGirl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast View Post
Shit.. real woman my ass, you fat skank I'd make it with greasemonkey before your dildo blew-out ass!


Oh Dont be a hater. Being homosexual is ok hun..
ZenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:30 PM   #53
MiNi Beast
Senior Member
 
MiNi Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-06
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 9,002
iTrader: (75)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
Oh Dont be a hater. Being homosexual is ok hun..
that didn't make sense.
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:33 PM   #54
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,947
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
Hmmm lets see, in a nutshell cause I dont want to get to far over anyone head, the discussion was we should kill all the muslims, and im a retard...
You need to go to and take a reading comprehension class, because you completely misunderstood what we said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
No I will leave that up to your generation.
That is EXACTLY what you've been doing. Honest, what the fukc is with this generation thing? Is that the only thing you can say back to me? Fucking weak. The ugly tree? Give me a fucking break.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:35 PM   #55
ZenGirl
YES! I am THAT kinda girl
 
ZenGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-20-08
Location: http://www.myspace.com/resorts4less
Posts: 507
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ZenGirl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast View Post
that didn't make sense.
Perhaps not to a simpleton as yourself it is expeted, you have the IQ of lint.
ZenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:38 PM   #56
MiNi Beast
Senior Member
 
MiNi Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-06
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 9,002
iTrader: (75)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
Perhaps not to a simpleton as yourself it is expeted, you have the IQ of lint.
Yeah apparently that's my case.


Your so sad you have to leave your own comments on your profile!
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:42 PM   #57
ZenGirl
YES! I am THAT kinda girl
 
ZenGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-20-08
Location: http://www.myspace.com/resorts4less
Posts: 507
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ZenGirl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
You need to go to and take a reading comprehension class, because you completely misunderstood what we said.

LOL ok hard to misunderstand kill all the fucking muslims lol


That is EXACTLY what you've been doing. Honest, what the fukc is with this generation thing? Is that the only thing you can say back to me? Fucking weak. The ugly tree? Give me a fucking break.

The generation thing was a thread that was posted
the other day, and I have the memory problems.
Here is something new for ya ,,,
Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others?
ZenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:43 PM   #58
ZenGirl
YES! I am THAT kinda girl
 
ZenGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-20-08
Location: http://www.myspace.com/resorts4less
Posts: 507
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ZenGirl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNi Beast View Post
Yeah apparently that's my case.


Your so sad you have to leave your own comments on your profile!
It's YOU'RE Dumbass
ZenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:45 PM   #59
MiNi Beast
Senior Member
 
MiNi Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-06
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 9,002
iTrader: (75)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
It's YOU'RE Dumbass
you guys crack me up with your grammer bullshit, it's g-bonics bitch, you heard?!?

Got nothing else to say so you think correcting my english is something.

ZenGirl it's wrote like this; It's you're, dumbass.
MiNi Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2008, 02:46 PM   #60
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,947
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGirl View Post
The generation thing was a thread that was posted
the other day, and I have the memory problems.
Here is something new for ya ,,,
Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others?
Finally, an original insult. Congrats!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.22172 seconds with 50 queries