|July 3rd, 2008, 01:14 PM||#1|
Last Free Man
Join Date: 02-09-06
Location: Howell Twp, MI 48836
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dumb people at work
This co-workers comes over and asks:
-you work with excel much
-i guess, why?
- my computer was acting funny so I shut it down and when I rebooted my work was gone
- did you save it before shutting down?
- no, I just closed Excel without saving because i wanted to go back to it after rebooting it
*at this time i can hear the co-worker behind me starting to laugh and I could hardly control myself*
- so i guess i lost a days work then, is there any way I can get it back?
- i don't think so, you mean you did not save anything the entire day?
I SHOOT RAW!
Exercise your rights! Open Carry!
|July 3rd, 2008, 01:57 PM||#6|
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Orchard Lake
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I had a 30 something year old lady come in today who does not own a pc and refused to use a laptop because she knew nothing about them. I told her it is a portable computer that functions the same. She freaked out on me and had to use a desktop computer, which she was incapable of double clicking. I spent 5 minutes trying to teach her how to double click. She kept dragging while double clicking. i finally gave up and told her to click it once and then hit the damn enter key.
Its been a while since i have seen someone this inept at using a computer.
She said she recently picked up a typewriter at a garage sale to keep her skills up to date. What the hell good are typing skills if you can not even turn on the computer.
I put her typing at about 3 words a minute
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|