Obama will DISARM AMERICA!!! WTF!!! - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 23rd, 2008, 12:38 PM   #1
shawn
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
 
shawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Milford/Commerce
Posts: 10,068
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn
Default Obama will DISARM AMERICA!!! WTF!!!

Holy crap! This is a video, not some journalists point on something, he is saying it himself! Really scary!


http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/20...isarm-america/
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 23rd, 2008, 12:48 PM   #2
BlueydChevygal
Senior Member
 
BlueydChevygal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-08
Location: Interlochen, MI
Posts: 171
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueydChevygal
Default

Now all the Obama followers step up and say how its a fake!!
BlueydChevygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 12:51 PM   #3
FORD FLARESIDE
Someday, yeah Someday
 
FORD FLARESIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-09-06
Location: Comstock Park
Posts: 21,661
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueydChevygal View Post
Now all the Obama followers step up and say how its a fake!!
The O Bamba followers I know, think just like that.....................

I cant comment on what he said, I'm still picking my jaw off the floor.
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 12:55 PM   #4
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

if hes elected im moving to me-hico to open a taco bell.
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:32 PM   #5
Mikey1258
HAND-ME-DOWN Racing
 
Mikey1258's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-15-07
Location: Muskegon Mi. http://www.mymudlife.com/profile/MIkeyWells
Posts: 1,094
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Mikey1258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORD FLARESIDE View Post
The O Bamba followers I know, think just like that.....................

I cant comment on what he said, I'm still picking my jaw off the floor.
betya really mis Ron Paul now!
Mikey1258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:34 PM   #6
FORD FLARESIDE
Someday, yeah Someday
 
FORD FLARESIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-09-06
Location: Comstock Park
Posts: 21,661
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1258 View Post
betya really mis Ron Paul now!
Not Really................I'm a Alen Key's Supporter.

Hey, how come you and the old man, didn't come up and play in the Dune Sand this past week with me.
FORD FLARESIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:44 PM   #7
Monkeyevil
I <3 Miatas
 
Monkeyevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 8,987
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Monkeyevil
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1258 View Post
betya really mis Ron Paul now!
One crazy for another.
__________________
JcrOffroad
Zoom Zoom!
Monkeyevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:20 PM   #8
Slivver
Ouch
 
Slivver's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-10-07
Location: Mt. Pleasant
Posts: 123
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

what ever happened to ross perot?
he wouldn't take this crap!
Slivver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:30 PM   #9
xj 98
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-07-06
Location: gibraltar
Posts: 326
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

:miff::miff::miff:
xj 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 05:04 PM   #10
ckupq
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
 
ckupq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Posts: 3,400
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

There just really isn't anyone I would vote for now. McCain is swayed by corporate contributions (see the new tanker program debacle) and Obama has always wanted to get rid of guns. They're just the most influential of their party, not the right ones for the job.
ckupq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 05:11 PM   #11
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckupq View Post
There just really isn't anyone I would vote for now. McCain is swayed by corporate contributions (see the new tanker program debacle) and Obama has always wanted to get rid of guns. They're just the most influential of their party, not the right ones for the job.
Im still a Duke fan, I think he's from Idaho isn't he ??
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 07:54 PM   #12
84Scrambler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Lansing
Posts: 5,943
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 84Scrambler
Default

Fortunately, the President can't single handedly disarm the US population. And I doubt that congress would ever vote that law into the books. Guns have been a part of US history since the very first day, and will be until the very last day. Gee, darn, someone broke into my house and stole all of my guns Mr. Officer. Can I file a police report for a crime?
84Scrambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 08:00 PM   #13
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,486
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84Scrambler View Post
Fortunately, the President can't single handedly disarm the US population. And I doubt that congress would ever vote that law into the books. Guns have been a part of US history since the very first day, and will be until the very last day. Gee, darn, someone broke into my house and stole all of my guns Mr. Officer. Can I file a police report for a crime?
didn't watch the video did you.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 08:11 PM   #14
Monkeyevil
I <3 Miatas
 
Monkeyevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 8,987
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Monkeyevil
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84Scrambler View Post
Fortunately, the President can't single handedly disarm the US population.
Tell that to the Clintons.
__________________
JcrOffroad
Zoom Zoom!
Monkeyevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 08:57 PM   #15
smasheromalley
Senior Member
 
smasheromalley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,038
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

say it aint so!
smasheromalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 09:06 PM   #16
Hombre
I carry a shank
 
Hombre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-06
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,539
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Well, Hell!!! We might as well surrender right now. Unfortunately, this asshole is only spewing shit that the sheeple in this country want to hear. This country is fucked and if this dipshit gets elected I'm moving to Montana and then seceding from the union. They can come and get my ass up in the mountains above the tree line. I'll be waiting for them. Fucking Socialist Liberals!!!
Hombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2008, 09:16 PM   #17
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
Well, Hell!!! We might as well surrender right now. Unfortunately, this asshole is only spewing shit that the sheeple in this country want to hear. This country is fucked and if this dipshit gets elected I'm moving to Montana and then seceding from the union. They can come and get my ass up in the mountains above the tree line. I'll be waiting for them. Fucking Socialist Liberals!!!

It will never happen, I'll have a squirmish line set in the trees so they will never make it through.

Besides I the Muslim racists shit for brains actually gets in he is going to disarm the military, so who is he going to send.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2008, 11:19 AM   #18
shawn
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
 
shawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Milford/Commerce
Posts: 10,068
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn
Default

For those that don't want to watch the vdo, it's not about our right to have guns, it's Obama wanting to DISARM THE MILITARY, stop funding our missel defense program, and get rid or our nuclear program! So much for being the military superpower we think we are.
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:12 PM   #19
PeteC
Get Up and Go
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,561
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn View Post
For those that don't want to watch the vdo, it's not about our right to have guns, it's Obama wanting to DISARM THE MILITARY, stop funding our missel defense program, and get rid or our nuclear program! So much for being the military superpower we think we are.


How about:

Slowing the growth of the military
Cutting wasteful funding
Examining questionable military projects
Continuing unilateral nuclear disarmament that has been pursued by presidents as long as I have been alive
Promising not to arm space, which was first promised by Reagan I believe.

Can not listen to the video right now to get more detailed, but this is what I remember from listening the other day.

Brewmenn was right, people did not listen to the video. They simply saw a headline, and, as the "sheeple" they seem to be, went along with the popular (on this site) assumption that Obama wants to take our personal guns from us. If you have listened to the video (which would be nice if you are going to make decisions affecting your vote in November based on these types of things) you would not have heard a single comment that has anything to do with second amendment rights. All comments directed towards the military and it's arms contractors, and nuclear and spce weapons future. I also, sis not get the sense that this Christian has any intent to "disarm" the military.

Reaction to this video just goes to show there are "sheeple" on all sides of the political game. Those that run off half cocked making assumptions without fact. It just makes me laugh.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2008, 09:13 PM   #20
Wojo
Member
 
Join Date: 11-04-06
Location: Wyandotte
Posts: 39
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
How about:

Slowing the growth of the military
Cutting wasteful funding
Examining questionable military projects
Continuing unilateral nuclear disarmament that has been pursued by presidents as long as I have been alive
Promising not to arm space, which was first promised by Reagan I believe.

Can not listen to the video right now to get more detailed, but this is what I remember from listening the other day.

Brewmenn was right, people did not listen to the video. They simply saw a headline, and, as the "sheeple" they seem to be, went along with the popular (on this site) assumption that Obama wants to take our personal guns from us. If you have listened to the video (which would be nice if you are going to make decisions affecting your vote in November based on these types of things) you would not have heard a single comment that has anything to do with second amendment rights. All comments directed towards the military and it's arms contractors, and nuclear and spce weapons future. I also, sis not get the sense that this Christian has any intent to "disarm" the military.

Reaction to this video just goes to show there are "sheeple" on all sides of the political game. Those that run off half cocked making assumptions without fact. It just makes me laugh.


Couldn't of said it any better. Its funny how people would rather pick and choose what they want to hear, rather then hear the whole thing.
Wojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.38603 seconds with 82 queries