Video for whiterhino - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Other Stuff > Boats, canoes, and rubber ducks
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Boats, canoes, and rubber ducks Chat about things that float

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 15th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #1
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,934
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default Video for whiterhino

Not bad for the first run in 2 years

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 15th, 2008, 07:36 PM   #2
Mclovin
"The Situation"
 
Mclovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Westland, Mi
Posts: 14,392
iTrader: (15)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mclovin Send a message via Yahoo to Mclovin
Default

Nice, is that you ??
Mclovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 07:36 PM   #3
Sol Goode
Obama Nation!
 
Sol Goode's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Curt1656 & Scooters love castle
Posts: 14,387
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

If you practiced more you would not have fallen down so many times.
__________________
#YOLO
#meballsohard
Sol Goode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 07:39 PM   #4
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,934
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

yes that is me.

sol goode makes me sad
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 07:50 PM   #5
Chip Wheeler
Senior Member
 
Chip Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-30-07
Location: Grand Blanc/Michigan
Posts: 717
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Nice!
Chip Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 07:52 PM   #6
shawn
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
 
shawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Milford/Commerce
Posts: 9,992
iTrader: (24)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn
Default

wow! That's hot!
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:00 PM   #7
jpr Jeremy
150 cubic inches of fury
 
jpr Jeremy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-05-07
Location: coleman, mi
Posts: 671
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

'footin's fun as hell , I used to do it alot before my body told me not to anymore!
jpr Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:04 PM   #8
firehawk
Live Action!
 
firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-02-07
Location: Clawson, Michigan
Posts: 12,403
iTrader: (44)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

Enema?
firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:04 PM   #9
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,047
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

swingout was textbook
first tumble turn was OK.
lots of time riding on your ass
Plant was a little hard but you held it good
one foot sucked, you didn't shift your weight, foot needed to go straight forward, not out sideways
Always when practicing a trick, do it on your on-side & then immediately do the off side - this applies to both the tumble and the one foot
No toe hold?
Second tumble you muscled it, bad form
Where was the whip at the end of your run when you sat down?












Now that I'm done critiqueing, it's good to see you back on the water. I'm pretty pissed right now. I stepped on a bottle last week in the water & cut my foot right where the waterline hits on the ball of your foot. 7 days later it's still sore as hell. Probably won't foot for the better part of the summer. Have to stick to the shoes.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:08 PM   #10
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,686
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Goode View Post
If you practiced more you would not have fallen down so many times.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:08 PM   #11
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,934
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
swingout was textbook
first tumble turn was OK.
lots of time riding on your ass
Plant was a little hard but you held it good
one foot sucked, you didn't shift your weight, foot needed to go straight forward, not out sideways
Always when practicing a trick, do it on your on-side & then immediately do the off side - this applies to both the tumble and the one foot
No toe hold?
Second tumble you muscled it, bad form
Where was the whip at the end of your run when you sat down?












Now that I'm done critiqueing, it's good to see you back on the water. I'm pretty pissed right now. I stepped on a bottle last week in the water & cut my foot right where the waterline hits on the ball of your foot. 7 days later it's still sore as hell. Probably won't foot for the better part of the summer. Have to stick to the shoes.

All I hear is blah blah blah blah.

I didn't win states 3 years in a row for nothing ..... Now I am just old and washed up lol

Just wiat until you see the next one, you will LAUGH your ass off...I promise.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:18 PM   #12
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,934
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

I am sorry, I can not stop laughing at this.

we used to do this all the time back in the day, apparantly I lost my technique......boy do I hurt.







YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:22 PM   #13
Rockstar
sɐƃǝʌ sɐן
 
Rockstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-25-07
Location: Taylor,Mi
Posts: 8,504
iTrader: (11)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
I am sorry, I can not stop laughing at this.

we used to do this all the time back in the day, apparantly I lost my technique......boy do I hurt.







YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
hehehe :tonka:
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:23 PM   #14
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,047
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
All I hear is blah blah blah blah.

I didn't win states 3 years in a row for nothing ..... Now I am just old and washed up lol

Just wiat until you see the next one, you will LAUGH your ass off...I promise.
Is that the best you can say?........... this is what I did years ago:miff: You know, I used to have a "no fear" shirt that said "the older I get, the better I was". Sounds like you right about now.

I was hoping for a good faceplant.


If it makes you feel any better, I haven't done a tumble in probably 4 years. Last time I tore a shoulder & decided I was getting too old for it. I don't do one foots either because my fat ass needs about 44 for one foots & a fall hurts. So, I only do one foots with the trainers. Swing outs are a blast.

I've got some awesome video on a cd but have no idea how to convert it to post it. Some really nasty falls.

OK, I just looked at the faceplant. I'm now satisfied.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:28 PM   #15
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,934
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post

OK, I just looked at the faceplant. I'm now satisfied.
:tonka:

Yeah I will feel that tomorrow.

The truth is I am RUSTY. I have not footed on a consistent basis in at least 5 years. It was a lot of fun to getback out there today. I am going to try and go at least once a week if my old man will pull me....

Gotta admit, that was a dumb move....I used to just superman out of the boat and then tumble around, today I was a bit cautious and it did not work at all. LOL
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:32 PM   #16
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,047
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

It's amazing how quickly you get exhausted doing this. Hell, I'm out of breath just getting my barefoot suit on.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:33 PM   #17
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,934
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
It's amazing how quickly you get exhausted doing this. Hell, I'm out of breath just getting my barefoot suit on.
funny you should say that....my suit must have shrunk
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:41 PM   #18
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 21,047
iTrader: (21)
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
funny you should say that....my suit must have shrunk
funny how that happens. Wait till you try to put a drysuit on over your suit.:tonka:

You know what's funny, the people that will laugh at you the most are those that have felt the same pain.
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #19
firehawk
Live Action!
 
firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-02-07
Location: Clawson, Michigan
Posts: 12,403
iTrader: (44)
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default

firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2008, 09:15 PM   #20
hosejockey4506
Visiting Admin
 
hosejockey4506's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: fenton
Posts: 8,772
iTrader: (42)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

bahaha i was wondering where you went when you climbed out of the boat i wasnt watching
__________________
one of Michigans 99% er club.
hosejockey4506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Other Stuff > Boats, canoes, and rubber ducks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.26020 seconds with 80 queries