Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 5th, 2008, 11:45 AM   #1
motrctyman
Just The Spouse's spouse
 
motrctyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-12-05
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 1,881
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Soldier tosses puppy over cliff

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Oc-4e9CYzfs

NOTE: THIS IS A DISTURBING VIDEO, YOU MAY NOT WANT TO WATCH IT. THE DOG YELPING DOESN'T HELP EITHER. YOU MAY NOT WANT TO LISTEN TO IT..

real?
not real?
puppy dead?

The family of the soldier is getting death threats.

Last edited by motrctyman; March 5th, 2008 at 11:58 AM.
motrctyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 11:49 AM   #2
yellowjeeperman
The N3rd
 
yellowjeeperman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-15-06
Location: Birch Run/Clarkston, Mi
Posts: 5,871
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Looks real. Soldier or not...if its real, hes still trash in my book. A title isn't an excuse to get away with bullshit like that whether celebrity, politician, cop or military. Hope he gets his ass handed to him for that.
yellowjeeperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM   #3
SlayerXJ
To Live is To Die
 
SlayerXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-22-06
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 2,823
iTrader: (93)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Jesus Christ that is fucked. I wish I didn't see that, I'm sick now...
SlayerXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 11:56 AM   #4
Monkeyevil
I <3 Miatas
 
Monkeyevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 8,983
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Monkeyevil
Default

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/throwpuppy.asp

I assume that it's dead, fake, staged.
__________________
JcrOffroad
Zoom Zoom!
Monkeyevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 11:56 AM   #5
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowjeeperman View Post
Looks real. Soldier or not...if its real, hes still trash in my book. A title isn't an excuse to get away with bullshit like that whether celebrity, politician, cop or military. Hope he gets his ass handed to him for that.
I'm glad someone besides myself can understand that just because someone might be " celebrity, politician, cop or military" does not mean they are good.

What a dumb individual and what a shame that some idiots will think all soilders like to throw puppies off cliffs

God Bless good " celebrity, politician, cop or military"
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 11:57 AM   #6
IFS SUCKS
I like trees
 
IFS SUCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-07
Location: Lansing,MI
Posts: 5,796
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Looks to be dead but i does'nt mattter its still wrong
IFS SUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:10 PM   #7
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,293
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

This ones pretty funny:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.





And who cares if they chucked a dead puppy off a cliff. They're sacrificing their lives over there so you can sit at home and play on your computer.

Its a fricken puppy. who the fukc cares. Dead or alive.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:24 PM   #8
fullthrottle
2013 King of da Moustache
 
fullthrottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-17-05
Location: flint
Posts: 1,990
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to fullthrottle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
This ones pretty funny:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.





And who cares if they chucked a dead puppy off a cliff. They're sacrificing their lives over there so you can sit at home and play on your computer.

Its a fricken puppy. who the fukc cares. Dead or alive.
puppy wasnt dead........ and for the comment your a freaking moron.


would u care to donate your cat for cliff tossing by marines?
fullthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:29 PM   #9
hosejockey4506
Visiting Admin
 
hosejockey4506's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: fenton
Posts: 8,757
iTrader: (42)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
This ones pretty funny:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.





And who cares if they chucked a dead puppy off a cliff. They're sacrificing their lives over there so you can sit at home and play on your computer.

Its a fricken puppy. who the fukc cares. Dead or alive.

your a piece of shit fake or not
__________________
one of Michigans 99% er club.
hosejockey4506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:30 PM   #10
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,758
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
This ones pretty funny:
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.





And who cares if they chucked a dead puppy off a cliff. They're sacrificing their lives over there so you can sit at home and play on your computer.

Its a fricken puppy. who the fukc cares. Dead or alive.
over there...Hawaii? man those guys are going through hell, i bet.

you're fuc ked up, man. Apparently I'm a communist hippie because I think it's wrong to toss a living dog off a cliff...good. i'd rather be a animal loving hippie than a cruel fu ck like yourself.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:31 PM   #11
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

why people believe that war should be so fucking sanitary is beyond me. lets waste more tax money investigating a marine in a war zone who may or may not have thrown a sand-flea arab dog over a cliff. far worse happens downtown detroit everyday to animals and you're not bitching about that nor posting videos of that. the media is out of control that guy may not make it home or even until tomorrow, will possibly die for political agenda and you're castrating him for pitching a dog?????? people sympathizing with the dog is exactly why america is perceived as being a bunch of pussies. does anyone think that in any armed conflict this country has had this is the first time something like this has happened? I am not promoting animal violence but do not judge war zone behavior on american suburbian laws or morals.
ovrlnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:32 PM   #12
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle View Post
puppy wasnt dead........ and for the comment your a freaking moron.


would u care to donate your cat for cliff tossing by marines?
why dont you just have a big glass of shut the fukc up. i think its ridiculous that his family is getting death threats over this. every day thousands of dogs are gassed in the US, but no one really cares about that.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:34 PM   #13
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,758
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

do you want fuc ked up individuals like this representing you overseas? they make this video and put it on youtube...

this is the stuff I want people to think of, when they think of America...
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:43 PM   #14
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
do you want fuc ked up individuals like this representing you overseas? they make this video and put it on youtube...

this is the stuff I want people to think of, when they think of America...

you're right. cause we all know that the arab fleas had such a high opinion and held the U.S. up on a pedestal before that video surfaced. they attack us, constantly trying to fukc us up and your siding with one of their dogs? loosen your turban as I believe that it is cutting off the blood flow to your brain resulting in a state of delirium.
ovrlnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:43 PM   #15
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
why people believe that war should be so fucking sanitary is beyond me. lets waste more tax money investigating a marine in a war zone who may or may not have thrown a sand-flea arab dog over a cliff. far worse happens downtown detroit everyday to animals and you're not bitching about that nor posting videos of that. the media is out of control that guy may not make it home or even until tomorrow, will possibly die for political agenda and you're castrating him for pitching a dog?????? people sympathizing with the dog is exactly why america is perceived as being a bunch of pussies. does anyone think that in any armed conflict this country has had this is the first time something like this has happened? I am not promoting animal violence but do not judge war zone behavior on american suburbian laws or morals.
See, I don't think I would be out in the open pitching dogs in an armed conflict . . . but that's just myself trying to stay alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
why dont you just have a big glass of shut the fukc up. i think its ridiculous that his family is getting death threats over this. every day thousands of dogs are gassed in the US, but no one really cares about that.
Any animals you would like to donate to the sicko's that get jollies from chucking animals? I see you think it's rediculous that his family is getting death threats but what about that guy, do you agree with him or think he's a troubled individual?

Last edited by Chiefwoohaw; March 5th, 2008 at 12:47 PM.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:45 PM   #16
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,293
iTrader: (39)
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
do you want fuc ked up individuals like this representing you overseas? they make this video and put it on youtube...

Theres a different story for every angle. If he was throwing a live puppy off the cliff, thats pretty sick, and he should be demoted or whatever happens to people like that.

But if it was a dead puppy, who cares. I'm sure everybody here has messed with a dead animal sometime in their lives. They probably shouldn't have filmed it.

Whats your opinions on this?

If you're an animal lover, you should not watch this.


YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.



One one hand, you can take the stand that this was sick display of power, on the otherhand, what didn't we see? Did this guy send a dog after the soldiers? Did this dog just attack another soldier? I'm sure if you're carrying an assualt rifle and the dog goes after you're buddy, you're going to take care of it.
__________________

Last edited by clarkstoncracker; March 5th, 2008 at 12:48 PM.
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:45 PM   #17
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,758
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrlnd View Post
you're right. cause we all know that the arab fleas had such a high opinion and held the U.S. up on a pedestal before that video surfaced. they attack us, constantly trying to fukc us up and your siding with one of their dogs? loosen your turban as I believe that it is cutting off the blood flow to your brain resulting in a state of delirium.
to win a war you have to win hearts and minds...remember Vietnam?
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:46 PM   #18
fsumotorhead
N8KVB
 
fsumotorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-24-06
Location: Flat Rock, MI
Posts: 4,175
iTrader: (34)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Regardless of who is specifically at fault for this horrendous treatment of a life, we must ask ourselves if we wish such monsters to serve our purposes as members of the armed forces. As a 15-year veteran of two military services, I can tell you that our military MUST be the most empathic, most compassionate, most respectful of life among us. We give to them the power to exercise physical force. If they do not or cannot do so with compassion and respect, WE are responsible for putting lives in danger - other lives AND our own. I can assure you, there is little effort made to ensure service members possess the greatest possible compassion and respect for those they may have to confront.
I'm reminded that it's quite common among serial killers that they abuse, torture and kill animals in their youth. This is a useful indication of what value they place on life in general. There is something missing in these people. Do you volunteer to give them a gun to represent you?.
comment from an unknow source on this video. My thoughts exactly
fsumotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:48 PM   #19
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,505
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
to win a war you have to win hearts and minds...remember Vietnam?
No, he and millions of americans don't remember the war we lost.
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2008, 12:48 PM   #20
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 30,750
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
why dont you just have a big glass of shut the fukc up. i think its ridiculous that his family is getting death threats over this. every day thousands of dogs are gassed in the US, but no one really cares about that.
Are you kidding me? There are 3 dogs being given away on this website alone and it makes me sick.

Any kind of cruelty to animals is disgusting and makes me sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkston crackerhead chauncy tosser
And who cares if they chucked a dead puppy off a cliff. They're sacrificing their lives over there so you can sit at home and play on your computer.

Its a fricken puppy. who the fukc cares. Dead or alive.
you're a bag of douche.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Tags
jeepme = queerbait, jeepme is a cicksucker, jeepsndogs is a commie, no1likesyou for a reason, sarcasm + internet = fail

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.51092 seconds with 52 queries