CBS news cracks me up. - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:11 PM   #1
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,430
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default CBS news cracks me up.

Just interviewed a guy who said this:

"George Bush has not been doing anything to help us out. Last year I was paying $80.00 a month to drive the same distance that I'm now paying $400.00 per month"


HELLO CBS?? Please let me know where this guy was buying $.80/gallon fuel last year. Who the hell does their fact checking? Why do they let this bullshit spew unto the air?

They didn't even have another side of the story, something stating that the falling dollar is the main cause of a barrel of oil to rise.

Now theres a bunch of idiots and old people agreeing with this because they heard it on the news.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:13 PM   #2
Freak
Wheelin the HD
 
Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-27-07
Location: Portland, TX
Posts: 7,227
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Freak Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
Default

CBS doesn't care about fact checking, they just want to make the current president look like an ass is all.
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:13 PM   #3
deuce228
Redneck Poser
 
deuce228's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: West Branch, MI
Posts: 7,971
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Liberal media.

If obama got in watch how fast that skewed news would change.

That would be the only cause of a change of the economy, the media would change overnight and so would the mentality of the sheep.
deuce228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:14 PM   #4
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,684
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default

I'm sick of you right-wingers defending Bush.

Please tell me one thing he's done to help the common man.

Bush = Big Oil. He's killing all of us.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:21 PM   #5
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I'm sick of you right-wingers defending Bush.

Please tell me one thing he's done to help the common man.

Bush = Big Oil. He's killing all of us.
sounds to me like this is a perfect time to sell some oil. maybe you just need to change businesses.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:21 PM   #6
4x Fanatic
Guiness Test Pilot
 
4x Fanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 3,185
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I'm sick of you right-wingers defending Bush.

Please tell me one thing he's done to help the common man.

Bush = Big Oil. He's killing all of us.
Are you alright?
4x Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:28 PM   #7
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,782
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x Fanatic View Post
Are you alright?
i know it's tough to detect sarcasm on the interweb, but you couldn't have thought that was for real, could you?
mikesova is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:42 PM   #8
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

They forgot the part where the guy say's he went from riding a moped to a Ford 650 with 4wheel drive and a diesel, or the part where he says he moved out of Michigan because the skank democrat governor has put that state into a depression.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:52 PM   #9
4x Fanatic
Guiness Test Pilot
 
4x Fanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 3,185
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
i know it's tough to detect sarcasm on the interweb, but you couldn't have thought that was for real, could you?
Yes! Did you detect mine?
4x Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 11:02 PM   #10
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,684
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x Fanatic View Post
Yes! Did you detect mine?
You mean your not really worried about me?
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 11:04 PM   #11
Monkeyevil
I <3 Miatas
 
Monkeyevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 8,987
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Monkeyevil
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
You mean your not really worried about me?
F you Stan.





















I am sorry.
__________________
JcrOffroad
Zoom Zoom!
Monkeyevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 11:13 AM   #12
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
CBS doesn't care about fact checking, they just want to make the current president look like an ass is all.
He is an ass.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 11:14 AM   #13
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce228 View Post
Liberal media.

If obama got in watch how fast that skewed news would change.

That would be the only cause of a change of the economy, the media would change overnight and so would the mentality of the sheep.
R-r-r-r-r-i-i-i-i-i-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-t-t-t-.

When Clinton was pres they were all over him too pal. Get your facts straight. Typical neocon hypocrite.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 11:47 AM   #14
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,973
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
R-r-r-r-r-i-i-i-i-i-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-t-t-t-.

When Clinton was pres they were all over him too pal. Get your facts straight. Typical neocon hypocrite.
They were?

I remember always hearing about how "it's ok" and "it's his personal life."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:14 PM   #15
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
They were?

I remember always hearing about how "it's ok" and "it's his personal life."
True, that WAS Clinton's response, just like the press is giving Dubya lot's of airtime to tell his BS. But they sure were out for blood and all you heard about was whether or not he lied, and how he needed to be impeached. And he was. Because he said he didn't have sex with that girl, when in fact he did. So Clinton had to face the music, and the press didn't stay silent at all. So what's your point then exactly?
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2008, 10:12 PM   #16
doomsick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: GR Michigan
Posts: 340
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

At this point you have got to be completely insane to support this tool. If you had half a brain you would have never supported this failure of a human being.
doomsick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2008, 09:51 PM   #17
upchuck
Senior Member
 
upchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: grand rapids, Michigan
Posts: 1,100
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Harken Energy, Spectrum, Arbusto and now the US. Couldn't the Gop made him a page?
upchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2008, 09:59 PM   #18
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsick View Post
At this point you have got to be completely insane to support this tool. If you had half a brain you would have never supported this failure of a human being.
too bad the prostitute you called mom wasn't into anal...
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2008, 10:02 PM   #19
unclebeaner
can you hear the banjos?
 
unclebeaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-04-06
Location: Flat Rock 48134
Posts: 8,978
iTrader: (72)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
too bad the prostitute you called mom wasn't into anal...
she was just cost extra
__________________
Avid collector of useless things.
unclebeaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:24 AM   #20
gofastbobby
The guy Dale doesn't know
 
gofastbobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-10-07
Location: kalamazoo, mi
Posts: 4,165
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
R-r-r-r-r-i-i-i-i-i-g-g-g-g-h-h-h-t-t-t-.

When Clinton was pres they were all over him too pal.
that is the first time i have agreed with agoodbuzz. it's easy, bad news sells. as soon as the next guy is in office the media will be after him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatFender View Post
America! Fuck yeah!
gofastbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.22991 seconds with 80 queries