Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 5th, 2008, 07:40 PM   #101
jeepme
Mini-Bouncer
 
jeepme's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-07-07
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 348
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepme
Default

Good thing we got em'
jeepme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 07:41 PM   #102
BlueydChevygal
Senior Member
 
BlueydChevygal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-08
Location: Interlochen, MI
Posts: 171
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueydChevygal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint357 View Post
So your saying that you don't really care if our next pres. loves our country, just as long as he makes it look like he does. I have also seen many pictures/videos of presidents holding their hand over their chest and not singing the anthem. This is absolutely nothing, it's some crap that someone blew out of proportion to get something to pick on Obama about. If this is going to determine who is president for you, then you should not vote. I would suggest looking at other things, like budget plans, foreign relations, and military action planning.
Do you even know how to read or interpret what i have been writing. Where did i say i didnt care if our next president loves our country??? There is plenty to pick on Obama about, like why hasnt anyone ever heard of him until this presidency running?? I look at things like healthcare, schools, the fact no one has been able to fix the budget, social security that immigrants are getting that we are paying for that half of them arent, which is why it wont be around later for some of us, people on wellfare for too long, immigration in general. I will vote thank you, and Obama and Mcccain havent shown much for what im worried about. Noone will be able to fix this country in the times they think they will anyhow.
BlueydChevygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2008, 07:44 PM   #103
BlueydChevygal
Senior Member
 
BlueydChevygal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-16-08
Location: Interlochen, MI
Posts: 171
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueydChevygal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
One of the dumbest things I've read.
Then dont read it
BlueydChevygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 07:59 AM   #104
clint357
Web Wheeler Extraordinair
 
clint357's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-07
Location: grand rapids
Posts: 2,278
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepme View Post
Good thing we got em'
Yeah, that's always the trump card for this debate. When people say, "No we need to stay the course", I don't think they see the whole picture. We've been there for 7 years, havn't got Osama and Iraq is still a crazy, religiously war-torn, violent shit hole. All that's changed is that there are less standing buildings and more dead people. I would really like to hear a long-term goal for "staying the course" and how it will be different from what has, and is, happening.
clint357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 10:38 AM   #105
clint357
Web Wheeler Extraordinair
 
clint357's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-07
Location: grand rapids
Posts: 2,278
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Originally Posted by BlueydChevygal
Did i say he doesnt love our country?? NOPE! And since when did someone running for president mean they love our country? Is that some requirement? Does that mean someone cant run and just be in it to ruin the US? What the normal person does, is different than someone who wants to stand up and represent our country and run it, hence singing or posting our flag.

You said that not everyone running has to love our country, so I assume that you are talking about McCain or Obama. I would assume Obama since you are for McCain, but if you meant that towards neither of them, then you are just blathering about nothing. You then say that it is the president's duty to sing the anthem and wear a flag. First of all, I don't think it makes you a better world leader if you sing and wear a pin. Second of all, tell me a president you like/liked and I'll find you a picture of him not singing and not wearing a pin.
clint357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:36 PM   #106
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepme View Post
I see you've been a victim of the anti-Obama grandpa and grandma e-mail chain letters. That sucks, I'm sorry. Got to love the fear propaganda floating around these days. I couldn't tell you how many times that I personally haven't "sang along with" the national anthem or worn a USA pin and I'm a damn war Veteran. You do know that here, in the United States, we celebrate many religions (not just Christianity) and have a very diverse culture, right? The USA is the 5th largest Spanish speaking country in the world! I really underestimated the ignorance of the people here.
Funny thing too. I started a thread http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthr...light=veterans so all of us that HAVE served or are serving can say where and when. Bet a nickel that half of these idiots that believe that crap about Iraq following us back here if we leave, or that if we leave it will all be in vain, or "Support the Troops" never fcuking served in the first place? You all need to serve, get your kids to serve, or shut your cowardly, nonserving, career civilian mouths.

Last edited by AGoodBuzz; June 9th, 2008 at 03:00 PM.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:41 PM   #107
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-foot View Post
For all of you anti-war types, this isn't the 1960's and we aren't in Vietnam. Please re-live you hippie fantasy somewhere else.

We are winning the war over all and we have won on the battle front in Iraq, please read......

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...qxfzt.asp?pg=1

Here's more.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews
Hmmm.. Didn't see you on the veterans thread: http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthr...light=veterans Did you serve? If not, shut the fukc up.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:42 PM   #108
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tie Dyed View Post
Terrorist.

Why don't you go burn a flag next? Hell, I got an idea, let's go to Arlington and piss on a couple of graves.
Did you serve in the military? Where? When?
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:46 PM   #109
General Lee
Slice of Starsage Anyone?
 
General Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 5,070
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to General Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
Bet a nickel that half of these idiots that believe that crap about Iraq following us back here if we leave, or that if we leave it will all be in vain, or "Support the Troops" never fucking served in the first place?
HOW DARE YOU SUPPORT OUR TROOPS IF YOU NEVER SERVED!!!

Jerks!
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:04 PM   #110
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
HOW DARE YOU SUPPORT OUR TROOPS IF YOU NEVER SERVED!!!

Jerks!
How dare you have the gall to say "Support the Troops" if you support an illegal occupation started under false pretenses.

The war is OVER. We are illegaly occupying another country for OIL, and the liars that said they'd PAY for the war with "the oil revenues" LIED ABOUT THAT TOO.

Worst part is that they don't give a fukc about the badly injured veterans returning to this soil and are letting them rot, and buttheads like YOU are supporting the regime.

I take it you didn't serve....? Probably not.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:26 PM   #111
General Lee
Slice of Starsage Anyone?
 
General Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 5,070
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to General Lee
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
How dare you have the gall to say "Support the Troops" if you support an illegal occupation started under false pretenses.

The war is OVER. We are illegaly occupying another country for OIL, and the liars that said they'd PAY for the war with "the oil revenues" LIED ABOUT THAT TOO.

Worst part is that they don't give a fukc about the badly injured veterans returning to this soil and are letting them rot, and buttheads like YOU are supporting the regime.

I take it you didn't serve....? Probably not.
Dewd.

Chill the fawk out.

I don't support us still being in Iraq. Did you actually read the post I made on another forum that you PMed me praising? I care about our troops, and I know we shouldn't be there.

Nevertheless, while I do not support the executive decision to keep our men and women in danger overseas, I do support our troops. The last thing you need is for the people in your nation to turn their backs on you while you are risking your life for them. I realize that none of this is their fault. They are stuck there, and I want them to know that they are cared for back home. I support the individual, and not the machine.

So, are you saying that you don't support our troops, or that I shouldn't support our troops because I have never served? (Keep in mind, I am NOT referring to the decision to stay overseas, I'm referring to those brave folks who are stuck over there and probably would rather be home right now...)

You are correct that I didn't serve. I wish I was that brave.

BTW, thanks for calling me a butthead, butthead.
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:32 PM   #112
lbfin88
American Infidel
 
lbfin88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-24-06
Location: Lapeer
Posts: 1,090
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to lbfin88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
How dare you have the gall to say "Support the Troops" if you support an illegal occupation started under false pretenses.

The war is OVER. We are illegaly occupying another country for OIL, and the liars that said they'd PAY for the war with "the oil revenues" LIED ABOUT THAT TOO.

Worst part is that they don't give a fukc about the badly injured veterans returning to this soil and are letting them rot, and buttheads like YOU are supporting the regime.

I take it you didn't serve....? Probably not.
Rhetoric! You're repeating platitudes you've heard from the liberal's talking points. Do you remember Japan after WWII? Did we illegally occupy them also? Or Germany (West). NO, we were there until they were able to run things themselves and we're doing the same right now in Iraq. (*shaking my head in disgust).
lbfin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #113
jeepme
Mini-Bouncer
 
jeepme's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-07-07
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 348
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepme
Default

^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfin88 View Post
Rhetoric! You're repeating platitudes you've heard from the liberal's talking points. Do you remember Japan after WWII? Did we illegally occupy them also? Or Germany (West). NO, we were there until they were able to run things themselves and we're doing the same right now in Iraq. (*shaking my head in disgust).

There's a huge difference between defending your country in a World War and invading another under false pretenses and then occupying it.
jeepme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 04:43 PM   #114
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepme View Post
^^^^^




There's a huge difference between defending your country in a World War and invading another under false pretenses and then occupying it.
KOREA
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #115
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,655
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default

Anyone hear how Obama will fix the current gas price situation?

He will raise taxes on the oil companies.
What a fucking jackass.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #116
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Anyone hear how Obama will fix the current gas price situation?

He will raise taxes on the oil companies.
What a fucking jackass.
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. lol
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 08:34 AM   #117
lbfin88
American Infidel
 
lbfin88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-24-06
Location: Lapeer
Posts: 1,090
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to lbfin88
Default

Do you want to kill Obama's chances? Interview his wife without any "handlers/advisors" around.
lbfin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 08:37 AM   #118
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfin88 View Post
Do you want to kill Obama's chances? Interview his wife without any "handlers/advisors" around.
She would clinch all the racists black vote for him.

Im sure before the interview was over she would be screaming KILL WHITEY KILL ALL THOSE SONS OF BITCHES
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 09:33 AM   #119
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,758
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
She would clinch all the racists black vote for him.

Im sure before the interview was over she would be screaming KILL WHITEY KILL ALL THOSE SONS OF BITCHES
wow.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2008, 10:55 AM   #120
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
Dewd.

Chill the fawk out.

I don't support us still being in Iraq. Did you actually read the post I made on another forum that you PMed me praising? I care about our troops, and I know we shouldn't be there.

Nevertheless, while I do not support the executive decision to keep our men and women in danger overseas, I do support our troops. The last thing you need is for the people in your nation to turn their backs on you while you are risking your life for them. I realize that none of this is their fault. They are stuck there, and I want them to know that they are cared for back home. I support the individual, and not the machine.

So, are you saying that you don't support our troops, or that I shouldn't support our troops because I have never served? (Keep in mind, I am NOT referring to the decision to stay overseas, I'm referring to those brave folks who are stuck over there and probably would rather be home right now...)

You are correct that I didn't serve. I wish I was that brave.

BTW, thanks for calling me a butthead, butthead.
I sincerely apologize. I read in to your post something that was not there. Thanks for clearing that up. I am indeed a butthead. Sorry.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Tags
aj sucks black dick, jim is a pinko, presidential, tittysprinkles

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.36439 seconds with 50 queries