Att. Mods. reguarding Haggar

1K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Miffy 
#1 ·
Please change his avatar to this.

And change name to Cliff.

Thank you.

See less See more
#5 ·
Awww...... couldn't you at least give me a pic of Ratzenberger from 'A Bridge Too Far'? There's some damn good jeep wheeling in that movie..

Oh fine, I'll change it. I wouldn't want BDR to get huffy and quit the club before he ever goes wheeling with us. Lord knows how long that will take..

#8 ·
Haggar said:
Awww...... couldn't you at least give me a pic of Ratzenberger from 'A Bridge Too Far'? There's some damn good jeep wheeling in that movie..

Oh fine, I'll change it. I wouldn't want BDR to get huffy and quit the club before he ever goes wheeling with us. Lord knows how long that will take..

:dunie: IBRB :dunie:

#16 ·
Haggar said:

:sonicjay: But good call on Mr Claven..:sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.