Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Newer used car sales - dealer cars, no overhead

11K views 90 replies 41 participants last post by  Yodwinder 
#1 ·
I focus mostly in 2004-present cars - I can get the same cars that the big dealerships get, many off lease 2 years old with warranty left or even 10k mile cars that are 6 months old. Save thousands. Let me know if you are interested in knowing more!

#50 ·
What about a very basic Ford ranger or Toyota tacoma 2 or 4 wheel drives. Nothing special, they could even be smashed as long as the frame and motor are ok. I am looking to start a new dezert prerunner project and would really like to do it as cheap as possible. Fenders and bumpers will all be replaced with fiberglass so they wouldnt be needed also. Just thought I would ask? I dont know if you ever see anything in not so perfect condition. Thanks,

Dennis

#68 ·
$100 Per pair with everything included for those who have bulb sockets. If you have sealed beams currently, then $150 for everything.

Also, for those which fancy computer controlled headlights, I'd reccomend buying the headlight relay harness kit for $15 as it has a relay and the correct connectors. I can make a relay harness, but for $15 its not worth the hassle.

#71 ·
I'm looking for a ext cab pick up to tow my TJ on a car hauler so anything that can tow 6000ish lbs. I'll have about $4500 - $6000. Would like a Chevy best but a Ford or Dodge would do for the right deal.
Any year 95 or newer really just want a truck with less than 120,000 miles. All I'm finding has 130,000+ miles on them.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.