interesting porn debate - Page 6 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:27 PM   #101
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,692
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
She IS a grade A fox, I agree! Thank you!

Lets for the sake of argument say that she does happen to find someone better for her, and if she would be happier with him, then who am I to stop her from finding happiness?
If I was single I would show ya up and make her happy, but alas, I am taken!

Right, because the only thing that matters in this world is a person's hapiness. I will be sure to pass on all the top dogz I meet to her, to see if she might be more happy than being with you. Got her number?
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:36 PM   #102
Infinite_Wisdumb
.
 
Join Date: 05-18-06
Location: mi
Posts: 1,042
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
If I was single I would show ya up and make her happy, but alas, I am taken!

Right, because the only thing that matters in this world is a person's hapiness. I will be sure to pass on all the top dogz I meet to her, to see if she might be more happy than being with you. Got her number?
No offense meant, but I said that you would have to be a BETTER man than me to have her. :tonka:

And I am not worried about anyone, including your "top dogz", being better suited for her. She has met many people and still ended up with me
Infinite_Wisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:40 PM   #103
lbfin88
American Infidel
 
lbfin88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-24-06
Location: Lapeer
Posts: 1,090
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to lbfin88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
You're way off topic here bud. We have already been debating this in another thread.
Sorry. Sova brought it up and I could not let it go unanswered.
lbfin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 03:40 PM   #104
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
1. Whatever, I don't believe you. You are misrepresenting yourself.

2. You are the one who said that you watched porn to discover what a woman truely wants. Then you just now say how it is unrealistic. So... which is it?
Ummmm... Okaaaaaaay.....

1. I don't think I ever said that I make women orgasm by looking at them, but if I did I wouldn't believe me either, however I will tell you that I learned things from porno's that me a heck of a lot better at making them have more orgasms than just one.....

2. It's BOTH. It is unrealistic, but I sure learned alot from it. It's sort of like that little bible book you read so much. Get it?
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 03:42 PM   #105
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
She IS a grade A fox, I agree! Thank you!

Lets for the sake of argument say that she does happen to find someone better for her, and if she would be happier with him, then who am I to stop her from finding happiness?
Because christians follow the belief that love = control. Just like their insecure little god that will make you burn in hell for eternity if you don't love him exclusively.... Sounds like he needs counseling too.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 03:44 PM   #106
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
No offense meant, but I said that you would have to be a BETTER man than me to have her. :tonka:

And I am not worried about anyone, including your "top dogz", being better suited for her. She has met many people and still ended up with me
Dude....

If you truly LOVE someone then you should be able to let loose if they want to go, because what should REALLY matter is THEIR happiness, not yours. If you are only in love with how they make YOU FEEL, then you will cling selfishly to them.... :miff:
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 03:56 PM   #107
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,692
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
It's BOTH. It is unrealistic, but I sure learned alot from it. It's sort of like that little bible book you read so much. Get it?

Porn is both realistic AND unrealistic all at the same time? Please allow me to introduce you to the concept of a contradiction. Goodbuzz, meet contraction. Contradiction, meed goodbuzz. A contradiction is when something is "A" and "non-A" at the same time. Your views on pornography are contradictory.
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #108
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,692
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
Dude....

If you truly LOVE someone then you should be able to let loose if they want to go, because what should REALLY matter is THEIR happiness, not yours. If you are only in love with how they make YOU FEEL, then you will cling selfishly to them.... :miff:
I agree that loving someone involves making sacrificial decisions, but to say that you want to give your wife up to someone who is better than you is downright silly, which you can see by the replies he gave. He actually didn't mean it when he said if a better guy comes along, he will gladly hand over his foxy lady. Yeah right. Any stallion of a man would fight for his bride, step up his game, and keep her, thereby still granting her hapiness.
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 04:04 PM   #109
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,809
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfin88 View Post
I take the scriptures literally when it's literal and figuratively when it's in figurative context, etc...
Are you sure that macro (Darwinian) evolution is the answer to the question of origins? Evolution (micro) does happen and can be observed within the species, but there is NO evidence for a monkey becoming a man. No matter how many billions of years you want to put to it it still ain't happening. The science of the genetics is far more complex than Darwin could have ever imagined and it's mathematically impossible for one kind to evolve into another. How can you be so convinced that God did not create everything in six days like it says in the Bible? Have you come to this conclusion after exhaustive research of all the evidence of both sides of the debate? (I have been on both sides of this issue). Who is a liar, God or man? They both can not be right.
No, I don't think Evolution is the answer to origin...i don't think anyone thinks it is. I think it's the answer to how we are the way we are today. Most scientists are OK with saying I don't know, rather than "It has to be a creator!" I think there is evidence that apes evolved into men, I mean if you want a transitional species, just look at the homo's that came before homo-sapien.

I haven't seen any evidence that your god exists, so until I do, I will trust man as being right. If you can show me any evidence that God exists, please show me.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #110
Lothos
KD8GKB
 
Lothos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-17-05
Location: .5 past lightspeed
Posts: 6,506
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Lothos Send a message via AIM to Lothos Send a message via Yahoo to Lothos
Default

to be fair, I do not think one should have to "work" to stay attracted to their spouse. you can believe what you want if you stare and ogle other fish in the sea and tell yourself that "now now, I have my spouse". sexual lust and appetite are perfectly acceptable things people experience and its also perfectly natural to view others. There's no wrong whatsoever in doing so. subconsciously it may even bring you to admire the person you're with more. In the end there's more to a couples matching/working together than just looks and sexual desire/chemistry anyway. Now, if you want to sit down and preach that its about being true to a religion/god, than I believe you're doing a disservice to your spouse. If you make a commitment to a person your responsible to only 2(3) people. Yourself first and foremost, your spouse, and forbid it whomever you have the potential to be with should the relationship falter/breakdown/end.
Lothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 04:44 PM   #111
Infinite_Wisdumb
.
 
Join Date: 05-18-06
Location: mi
Posts: 1,042
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
I agree that loving someone involves making sacrificial decisions, but to say that you want to give your wife up to someone who is better than you is downright silly, which you can see by the replies he gave. He actually didn't mean it when he said if a better guy comes along, he will gladly hand over his foxy lady. Yeah right. Any stallion of a man would fight for his bride, step up his game, and keep her, thereby still granting her hapiness.
Ah yes, this is where you are wrong Dave. My game is ALWAYS on point. My lady knows who I am and what my abilities are. And I do mean it, if there is someone else who can make her happier, and she wants to be with him, then so be it. Who am I to tell her what she wants?

Mind you, I do not lose sleep over this quandry, as she seems quite satisfied
Infinite_Wisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #112
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,990
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I'm sure it happens ...who cares what is going on in the head of someone else that has no effect on you? Let's just say, if you knew that someone was thinking impure thoughts about your wife, you would be upset? weird. you should join the real world.
As I've stated before, I'll come to the "real world" the second you can prove that my Almighty Father doesn't exist. And I don't know, I am proud to stand up for the honor of my woman. She really likes when I do to. I would hope you would feel the same way about your Girl Friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
GASP!!! You SINNER! :tonka:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
There... Fixed
So are you excited that you'll be in 5 grade next year when school starts. I hear 4th grade is pretty tough nowadays.

On a Serious note, I'm being honest. At least I don't put on a mask. I'm a guy, I don't have very great control. Welcome to the world of the next generation of Leaders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
My wife is hot. Guys want her all the time. The reality of marrying a hot woman. I deal with it.

I am faithful to my wife and would never cheat on her, yet I live this way WITH looking at other women, watching porn, and WITHOUT RELIGION.... Now how is that possible....? Maybe I THINK FOR MYSELF. Imagine that. What a novel concept.
You and sova really do think alike. Do you really think I'm a Robot? Seriously. Just because I believe in a Relgion that, at least, helps a Person to learn morals and encourage them when they are down. Did I mention the body of believers that is there to help a brother out. Sounds like a Horrible thing to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
She IS a grade A fox, I agree! Thank you!

Lets for the sake of argument say that she does happen to find someone better for her, and if she would be happier with him, then who am I to stop her from finding happiness?
chivalry is a great thing. I hear that woman actually like when you fight for them. I know you probably aren't meaing it to sound this way, but that sounds like a Door matt talking to me. With the pretty little Flowers, and some cute little sang (that said Grade A fox picked out) on your head. "I guess if you like this guy more you can go with him, I'll stand here and be happy about it" That's just what it sounds like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
Because christians follow the belief that love = control. Just like their insecure little god that will make you burn in hell for eternity if you don't love him exclusively.... Sounds like he needs counseling too.
We'll see how Insecure he is when you die. God - "WHat am I going to do with AGoodBuzz? He knows my insecurity secret." Yeah.....Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
Ah yes, this is where you are wrong Dave. My game is ALWAYS on point. My lady knows who I am and what my abilities are. And I do mean it, if there is someone else who can make her happier, and she wants to be with him, then so be it. Who am I to tell her what she wants?

Mind you, I do not lose sleep over this quandry, as she seems quite satisfied
In a Completely non-negitive way, You make me laugh. Thank you.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 07:36 PM   #113
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,809
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

LC4x, you've fought someone over your wife?
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 07:57 PM   #114
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,990
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
LC4x, you've fought someone over your wife?
Not Physically, but I have upheld her honor in the fact of people talking about her in a Negitive way. Part of being a Husband. I would fight for her, I would even die for her. She is my best friend, and some one I will love no matter what. That's the Commitment I made to her when we got married. Some people forget that Commitment and make it about feelings.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 08:29 PM   #115
dodger889
Senior Member
 
dodger889's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-12-08
Location: north of ann arbor, mi
Posts: 1,109
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Gee this is getting too deep for me..... Now I'm realy confused....The question to watch pron or not???? Or is it pron should be outlawed or not????? I ponder this deeply....But now that I thought about it I'm more confused than when I started to read this thread....
Personaly I never have gotten anything out of pron... But then I can not say other do not I'm not in their head so I chose not to say it right or wrong... When I was growing up I was not keep from seeing it in the magazines that my Dad had around. Then my parents did not tell that it was bad or good that was left to me to decide for myself.... So I decided ...............
dodger889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 08:45 PM   #116
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,809
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
Not Physically, but I have upheld her honor in the fact of people talking about her in a Negitive way. Part of being a Husband. I would fight for her, I would even die for her. She is my best friend, and some one I will love no matter what. That's the Commitment I made to her when we got married. Some people forget that Commitment and make it about feelings.
holy shit! you mean you orally defended your wife...and they say chivalry is dead
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 08:53 PM   #117
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,809
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
As I've stated before, I'll come to the "real world" the second you can prove that my Almighty Father doesn't exist.
I can't prove that your "Almighty Father" doesn't exist. He could exist, but I haven't found any evidence that shows me that he exists, so until then, I'm a skeptic. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. I also can't prove that there isn't an invisible purple duck in your living room, but my claim that there is one there, or the book I wrote, I mean found, about it probably isn't enough evidence for you either.

mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 09:00 PM   #118
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,990
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
holy shit! you mean you orally defended your wife...and they say chivalry is dead

:tonka: What can I say? I just love her.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 09:03 PM   #119
L4CX
Out for the Summer!
 
L4CX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-16-07
Location: Hillsdale, MI
Posts: 4,990
iTrader: (5)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I can't prove that your "Almighty Father" doesn't exist. He could exist, but I haven't found any evidence that shows me that he exists, so until then, I'm a skeptic. The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. I also can't prove that there isn't an invisible purple duck in your living room, but my claim that there is one there, or the book I wrote, I mean found, about it probably isn't enough evidence for you either.

His name is Alfred. He's not like a normal Duck. About 5 times larger. It's wierd. His color is Actually royal Blue.....Very close to purple.

:Soda:
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 09:23 PM   #120
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,509
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post
And to add to that thought, I would go so far as to say that I don't think that it's the porn that warps the brain, I think the warped brain is more pleased by warped porn than a normal brain. Lord knows I've seen some pretty warped stuff and I can't stand to watch it. I've seen A LOT of porn of many types, and I remain pretty mainstream in my likes and dislikes, and as a lover am still considered to be generous and repsectful. I'm sure that's tru for many people.
I agree. The generalization that someone that views porn will automatically progress from "normal porn" to "warped porn" is incorrect. I prefer porn that features people engaging in mutually enjoyable acts, and do not want to see acts of violence or abuse. The preacher dude in the video seems to like to look for the stuff with the most extreme sounding titles, the ones that sound like "beeeep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeep" in the video. As Ron Jeremy keeps trying to point out, not all porn is like that.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Tags
dave kerwin, sucks cock

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.41814 seconds with 80 queries