interesting porn debate - Page 5 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:00 AM   #81
lbfin88
American Infidel
 
lbfin88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-24-06
Location: Lapeer
Posts: 1,090
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to lbfin88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I don't want to speak for AGoodBuzz, but I don't think ALL Christians are mindless robots, just the ones who believe a literal interpretation of the bible and believe that is the only thing that matters. I can dig the "liberal Christians" (I mean liberal with religion, not politics) who can accept evolution, follow the good things in the bible and realize that it isn't a perfect book and throw away the stupid things (not eating shrimp, stoning their children, killing gays..etc.) and who aren't trying to legislate their religion for everyone. I still think it's silly to believe something for which there is no evidence whatsoever...but to each his own. Mr. Toes, before you say something about how there is no evidence for evolution, stop and google search "evidence for evolution".
I take the scriptures literally when it's literal and figuratively when it's in figurative context, etc...
Are you sure that macro (Darwinian) evolution is the answer to the question of origins? Evolution (micro) does happen and can be observed within the species, but there is NO evidence for a monkey becoming a man. No matter how many billions of years you want to put to it it still ain't happening. The science of the genetics is far more complex than Darwin could have ever imagined and it's mathematically impossible for one kind to evolve into another. How can you be so convinced that God did not create everything in six days like it says in the Bible? Have you come to this conclusion after exhaustive research of all the evidence of both sides of the debate? (I have been on both sides of this issue). Who is a liar, God or man? They both can not be right.
lbfin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:11 AM   #82
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfin88 View Post
If you go back to the book of Genesis you'll read that God created them male and female and told them to be fruitful and multiply. God is the one who invented sex, it was His idea, making us different and compatible in intimacy. Man has so perverted His original idea of one man, one woman for life, that some people are shocked when reminded that He created sex. IT HAS BEEN PERVERTED from what HE would have it to be. Porn has magnified the perversion. Do you seriously think that in a perfect world porn would be so prevalent?
That's all well and good if you actually BELIEVE what's written, but I don't, so it's irrelevant to me. What I believe is being argued here is whether or not porn is a "problem", but I will cite the argument used here about guns, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people.". If you buy in to that logic, then you certainly can't say any different about porn.

Freakin' neocon hypocrisy.....
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #83
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I don't want to speak for AGoodBuzz, but I don't think ALL Christians are mindless robots, just the ones who believe a literal interpretation of the bible and believe that is the only thing that matters. I can dig the "liberal Christians" (I mean liberal with religion, not politics) who can accept evolution, follow the good things in the bible and realize that it isn't a perfect book and throw away the stupid things (not eating shrimp, stoning their children, killing gays..etc.) and who aren't trying to legislate their religion for everyone. I still think it's silly to believe something for which there is no evidence whatsoever...but to each his own. Mr. Toes, before you say something about how there is no evidence for evolution, stop and google search "evidence for evolution".
So far you ARE speaking VERY WELL for me.... Please continue!!!
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:13 AM   #84
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfin88 View Post
I take the scriptures literally when it's literal and figuratively when it's in figurative context, etc...
Are you sure that macro (Darwinian) evolution is the answer to the question of origins? Evolution (micro) does happen and can be observed within the species, but there is NO evidence for a monkey becoming a man. No matter how many billions of years you want to put to it it still ain't happening. The science of the genetics is far more complex than Darwin could have ever imagined and it's mathematically impossible for one kind to evolve into another. How can you be so convinced that God did not create everything in six days like it says in the Bible? Have you come to this conclusion after exhaustive research of all the evidence of both sides of the debate? (I have been on both sides of this issue). Who is a liar, God or man? They both can not be right.
You're way off topic here bud. We have already been debating this in another thread.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:22 AM   #85
IFS SUCKS
I like trees
 
IFS SUCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-07
Location: Lansing,MI
Posts: 5,796
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyevil View Post
Next we should talk about how evil masturbation, sex before marriage, and contraceptives are.

The only thing that ruins marriages is the wrong people getting married in the first place. If people just fricken got to know each other for more than a year or two, or GASP, talked to one another; all this would be on the table in the first place.

On the "I'm not good enough" thing... I guarantee there are doods out there married to gorgeous, intelligent woman that are absolute tigers in the sack... and they still look at porn, look at other chicks at the grocery store, etc...

If we didn't do those things, we would be chicks, and that makes our wifes or girlfriends lesbians. Since everyone know that God hates homos, there you are sinning again.

well said brother
IFS SUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:23 AM   #86
IFS SUCKS
I like trees
 
IFS SUCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-07
Location: Lansing,MI
Posts: 5,796
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

p.s frap frap frap
IFS SUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:39 AM   #87
Lothos
KD8GKB
 
Lothos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-17-05
Location: .5 past lightspeed
Posts: 6,506
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Lothos Send a message via AIM to Lothos Send a message via Yahoo to Lothos
Default

so, is this thread about "is porn bad?" or is it about "should porn be legal?"

good or bad, there is a demand for it so there will be a market to fulfill the demand. Not going to stop that. Same thing goes for prostitution really. I really am sick to fucking death at the prudish attitude this country takes on both areas.
Lothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:54 AM   #88
Infinite_Wisdumb
.
 
Join Date: 05-18-06
Location: mi
Posts: 1,042
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Can you post a pic of her....so that we may dream.

Here you go Immortal. I wont tell you which one she is though - not that it matters

Infinite_Wisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:05 PM   #89
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
yes.
yes is the funny answer, no is the actual one.
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:06 PM   #90
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
Doesnt bother me at all. My woman is hot. You can dream, but unless you are a better man than I am, you will never have her.
you are not the greatest man to walk the planet, when I find a steller dude, I will tell him your wife is available, and that you are cool with her leaving you for a better man.
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:08 PM   #91
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I'm sure it happens ...who cares what is going on in the head of someone else that has no effect on you? Let's just say, if you knew that someone was thinking impure thoughts about your wife, you would be upset?
you are darn right I would be upset!!!

I drop the man-stare if I suspect someone is looking at my wife.
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:11 PM   #92
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I don't think ALL Christians are mindless robots, just the ones who believe a literal interpretation of the bible and believe that is the only thing that matters.
Then you think ME mindless. Got it.
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:11 PM   #93
Infinite_Wisdumb
.
 
Join Date: 05-18-06
Location: mi
Posts: 1,042
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
you are not the greatest man to walk the planet, when I find a steller dude, I will tell him your wife is available, and that you are cool with her leaving you for a better man.

Never said I was, but I AM the best man for her. End of story.
Infinite_Wisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:17 PM   #94
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBuzz View Post

1. blah blah blah, I make women orgasm just by looking at them! arrr!

2. I never said I use porn as a measuring rod for reality. I both know well that porn is the LEAST realistic measure of sex.
1. Whatever, I don't believe you. You are misrepresenting yourself.

2. You are the one who said that you watched porn to discover what a woman truely wants. Then you just now say how it is unrealistic. So... which is it?
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #95
IFS SUCKS
I like trees
 
IFS SUCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-07
Location: Lansing,MI
Posts: 5,796
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Its just PORN if you dont like it dont watch it. Is it that hard to figure it out?
IFS SUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #96
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite_Wisdumb View Post
Never said I was, but I AM the best man for her. End of story.
unless a better man comes along, then she is free for that man, like you said. After all, she is a smokin hot grade A fox!!
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:19 PM   #97
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFS SUCKS View Post
Its just PORN if you dont like it dont watch it. Is it that hard to figure it out?
It is not hard to figure out, I already have done so. I think it is an interesting topic to discuss, however. And if you watched those vids in the OP, then you can see what I mean. It was by no means the best, but it was food for thought.
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:21 PM   #98
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFS SUCKS View Post
p.s frap frap frap
sweet, I totally wanted a mocha. you work at starbucks?
Dave Kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:21 PM   #99
IFS SUCKS
I like trees
 
IFS SUCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-07
Location: Lansing,MI
Posts: 5,796
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
It is not hard to figure out, I already have done so. I think it is an interesting topic to discuss, however. And if you watched those vids in the OP, then you can see what I mean. It was by no means the best, but it was food for thought.
So why are we still here
IFS SUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:22 PM   #100
Infinite_Wisdumb
.
 
Join Date: 05-18-06
Location: mi
Posts: 1,042
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
unless a better man comes along, then she is free for that man, like you said. After all, she is a smokin hot grade A fox!!
She IS a grade A fox, I agree! Thank you!

Lets for the sake of argument say that she does happen to find someone better for her, and if she would be happier with him, then who am I to stop her from finding happiness?
Infinite_Wisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Tags
dave kerwin, sucks cock

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.33315 seconds with 80 queries