For the Homo Phobic republicans on this site - Page 4 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old April 5th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #61
FrankNBrew
Me balls are huge
 
FrankNBrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Warren
Posts: 2,543
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
But what you fail to realize is the entire purpose of that study was to try to make everybody like gays by suggesting that deep down inside we are all a little queer, and we should fore go the thought of men being men and women being women, give this up as old fashion and out dated not to mention politiclly incorrect.
No. The purpose was to prove that people who do not fear/dislike homosexuals have no/lesser homosexual tendencies. Those that do fear/dislike homosexuals do so not becuase of the homosexual lifestyle, but rather because they are afriad their inner-faggot will come out in the wrong situation.
FrankNBrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 5th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #62
JellyBelly
Senior Member
 
JellyBelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-25-06
Location: Dewitt
Posts: 753
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNBrew View Post
From dictionary.com:




That's 4 definitions that all pretty much say the same thing. Homophobics fear or dislike homosexuals. So yes, it means exactly what the definition is.

Any I firmly believe all homophobes are latent homosexuals.

Do you need me to look up "latent" too?
What if I don't care who they sleep with, but I hate feminine behavior in men?
JellyBelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:22 PM   #63
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNBrew View Post
From dictionary.com:




That's 4 definitions that all pretty much say the same thing. Homophobics fear or dislike homosexuals. So yes, it means exactly what the definition is.

Any I firmly believe all homophobes are latent homosexuals.

Do you need me to look up "latent" too?
No you did a fine job, did the definitions you showed reflect the literal, meaning or as you put it in reality what it means???? I tried to look it up but it appears that any dictionary prior to about 1970 the word didn't exsist.

Your seem to up on the gay stuff, kinda like a card carrying member.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:30 PM   #64
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNBrew View Post
No. The purpose was to prove that people who do not fear/dislike homosexuals have no/lesser homosexual tendencies. Those that do fear/dislike homosexuals do so not becuase of the homosexual lifestyle, but rather because they are afriad their inner-faggot will come out in the wrong situation.
You have got to be kidding. If we hold true to that logic that anybody who fears or dislikes child molesters must be a child molester or are afraid the inner child molester will come out in the wrong situation. Every PITA member must be afraid that the inner, seal wacking, fur wearing, hunting, barbarian will come out in the wrong situation. Every person who fears or dislikes terrorism must be a closet terrorist.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but some people just don't like certain things, and it's not because the fear they are like those things, it's because the aren't like those things and or they just don't like them.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:33 PM   #65
gehtowheeler
what dreams are made of
 
gehtowheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-07
Location: davison
Posts: 468
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to gehtowheeler
Default

i have no problems with homosexualls i just dont want to see hear it smell it or help with it
gehtowheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:40 PM   #66
scottie
American Leyland??
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: not in Georgia
Posts: 8,517
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scottie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
You have got to be kidding. If we hold true to that logic that anybody who fears or dislikes child molesters must be a child molester or are afraid the inner child molester will come out in the wrong situation. Every PITA member must be afraid that the inner, seal wacking, fur wearing, hunting, barbarian will come out in the wrong situation. Every person who fears or dislikes terrorism must be a closet terrorist.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but some people just don't like certain things, and it's not because the fear they are like those things, it's because the aren't like those things and or they just don't like them.
YOur logic is awesome.


Just for that i think i'm going to go watch some gay porn with my flaccid penis
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:52 PM   #67
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
YOur logic is awesome.


Just for that i think i'm going to go watch some gay porn with my flaccid penis
Be careful because if you make some popcorn before you put on the gay porn and you get a little warm your penis size will change and that will have some significant meaning, like you really want to be an American Indian or a farmer planting corn. Don't say you don't like popcorn because we all know what that means.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 12:00 PM   #68
FrankNBrew
Me balls are huge
 
FrankNBrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Warren
Posts: 2,543
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
You have got to be kidding. If we hold true to that logic that anybody who fears or dislikes child molesters must be a child molester or are afraid the inner child molester will come out in the wrong situation. Every PITA member must be afraid that the inner, seal wacking, fur wearing, hunting, barbarian will come out in the wrong situation. Every person who fears or dislikes terrorism must be a closet terrorist.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but some people just don't like certain things, and it's not because the fear they are like those things, it's because the aren't like those things and or they just don't like them.
Child molesters harm children. PITA is against harming animals. Terrorists kill people.

Homosexuals don't harm anyone. On the contrary they make other homos happy.

You are a dumbass.
FrankNBrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 12:22 PM   #69
JellyBelly
Senior Member
 
JellyBelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-25-06
Location: Dewitt
Posts: 753
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNBrew View Post
Child molesters harm children. PITA is against harming animals. Terrorists kill people.

Homosexuals don't harm anyone. On the contrary they make other homos happy.

You are a dumbass.
Some of the highest rates of domestic violence come from lesbian couples. For all their man hating, they're safer with us than with other women.
JellyBelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 01:57 PM   #70
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNBrew View Post
Child molesters harm children. PITA is against harming animals. Terrorists kill people.

Homosexuals don't harm anyone. On the contrary they make other homos happy.

You are a dumbass.
I have to presume your a gay child molester since your so cemented into your opinion about gays, I would suggest you look up NAMBLA unless you are a member already. This is a gay group that is fighting for sexaual rights based on sexual prefence, the sexual preference there talking about is the right of an adult man to have sex with young boy's. Thats a gay thing, and thats child molesting, tell me you oppose that and then see what your position is when some moron tells you you must have a deep seated desire to be this way because of an unscientific bias meaningless report.
Maybee you do, but I don't.

Your the genius that presented the logic, I just offered another way to apply it.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 04:00 PM   #71
scottie
American Leyland??
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: not in Georgia
Posts: 8,517
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scottie
Default

No NAMBLA is a disgusting thing, it has nothing to do with being gay, its a pedofile thing, not a gay thing.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #72
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
No NAMBLA is a disgusting thing, it has nothing to do with being gay, its a pedofile thing, not a gay thing.
Sex between males is a gay thing. Also since you claim it's discusting, we can make the determination that any physicallogical changes in your body, like a temperature change, that happens when you whitness something that you find distasteful or you don't like, and this temperature change will cause a change in the size of your penis, as this happens with the slightest body temperture change, You are a gay child molester at heart. This must be true because you said you found it to be discusting, and that, according to you is proof of your inner child molesting gay self.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 05:14 PM   #73
scottie
American Leyland??
 
scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: not in Georgia
Posts: 8,517
iTrader: (2)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to scottie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Sex between males is a gay thing. Also since you claim it's discusting, we can make the determination that any physicallogical changes in your body, like a temperature change, that happens when you whitness something that you find distasteful or you don't like, and this temperature change will cause a change in the size of your penis, as this happens with the slightest body temperture change, You are a gay child molester at heart. This must be true because you said you found it to be discusting, and that, according to you is proof of your inner child molesting gay self.
learn to fucking spell you inbred half wit


and again your logic is flawed
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM   #74
FrankNBrew
Me balls are huge
 
FrankNBrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Warren
Posts: 2,543
iTrader: (13)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
I have to presume your a gay child molester since your so cemented into your opinion about gays, I would suggest you look up NAMBLA unless you are a member already. This is a gay group that is fighting for sexaual rights based on sexual prefence, the sexual preference there talking about is the right of an adult man to have sex with young boy's. Thats a gay thing, and thats child molesting, tell me you oppose that and then see what your position is when some moron tells you you must have a deep seated desire to be this way because of an unscientific bias meaningless report.
Maybee you do, but I don't.

Your the genius that presented the logic, I just offered another way to apply it.
I do not recall giving any opinions about gays. I stated that I don't have a problem with gays. That's not an opinion. It's a fact.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with two consenting adults of the same sex doing whatever they want to do in the privacy of their home. If a guy wants to eat out another guys ass, then lick away. As long as the licker and the lickee are happy, good for them.

Adults having sex with children is disgusting...gay or not gay. Consentual or not. Your a douchebag for even trying to make a correlation between being gay and fucking little boys. I bet you're filling up just thinking about it.

The study proved that homophobes get more sexual arousal from gay porn than non-homophobes. There was no mention of adults fucking children. I know this subject is always up front in your mind, but it's irrelevant to this discussion.
FrankNBrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 07:29 PM   #75
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
learn to fucking spell you inbred half wit


and again your logic is flawed

Excellent response, I wonder, is this further support of your gay child molesting tendencies.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 07:54 PM   #76
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 26,327
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBelly View Post
Some of the highest rates of domestic violence come from lesbian couples. For all their man hating, they're safer with us than with other women.
duh. Putting 2 naked pmsing women in one bed and you are gonna get bloody violent.
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 08:01 PM   #77
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNBrew View Post
I do not recall giving any opinions about gays. I stated that I don't have a problem with gays. That's not an opinion. It's a fact.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with two consenting adults of the same sex doing whatever they want to do in the privacy of their home. If a guy wants to eat out another guys ass, then lick away. As long as the licker and the lickee are happy, good for them.

Adults having sex with children is disgusting...gay or not gay. Consentual or not. Your a douchebag for even trying to make a correlation between being gay and fucking little boys. I bet you're filling up just thinking about it.

The study proved that homophobes get more sexual arousal from gay porn than non-homophobes. There was no mention of adults fucking children. I know this subject is always up front in your mind, but it's irrelevant to this discussion.

Another mature response to a discussion. I read my posts and I never suggested you gave an opinion.
I also read the study and the follow ups on the study, this is the general consensus " The results suggest that defensive homophobics have an implicit aversion rather than an implicit attraction to gay sexual stimuli." thats from the link. NAMPLA is supported by the ACLU and they defend them Pro Bono on all their legal issues. So in a few years when they win some cases you can say you don't have a problem with them either, or hey it's legal so it must be O.K., or maybee you can take the politically correct position at that time.
Your earlier statement that the study proved that those opposed to homosexuality proved those people where gay looks like another example of you talking shit out the side of your face.
I expect some useless name calling is in order since facts or a civil discussion don't seem to mean anything to you.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 08:08 PM   #78
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
No NAMBLA is a disgusting thing, it has nothing to do with being gay, its a pedofile thing, not a gay thing.
So you say, I bet if they let you watch kiddie porn you would get some wood, in fact I'm quite sure of it because that study proves it. You would know this if you read the entire study and the follow ups on the study, the end results where " The results suggest that defensive homophobics have an implicit aversion rather than an implicit attraction to gay sexual stimuli." This could hold true to watching kiddie porn as well. Although I'm not sure if that would be the case with you, you may just like it.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:41 AM   #79
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
 
mikesova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Gladwin, MI
Posts: 7,878
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
learn to fucking spell you inbred half wit


and again your logic is flawed
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 12:37 PM   #80
AGoodBuzz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 12-09-07
Location: Canton, MI
Posts: 1,557
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Rosie Odonell
You ever notice that whenever anyone tries to pose a truly calm, logical question to Mr. Toes he fires back some sort of smart ass response?

Mr. Toes, what are you avoiding? you rarely answer direct questions with a direct answer.

Don't be afraid. Give it a try.
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.36273 seconds with 80 queries