79 351m motorcraft 2bbl carb - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Wanted
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old March 30th, 2008, 05:35 PM   #1
joe_jeep
welfare wheeler
 
joe_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-03-06
Location: hazel park, mi
Posts: 5,785
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep
Default 79 351m motorcraft 2bbl carb

my friend has a 79 f150 2wd manual trans. carb puked out. hes poor, needs cheap motorcraft 2 bbl carb. if ya got one you dont need, he would take it for the right price. thx
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old March 30th, 2008, 11:25 PM   #2
PavementPounder
I am the law.
 
PavementPounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Posts: 29,824
iTrader: (224)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Ask him what size he needs. I'm assuming larger than 1.08. I have two of the larger ones with electric chokes cheap.
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2008, 02:42 PM   #3
J Truck Rick
Senior Member
 
J Truck Rick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-10-06
Location: Brownstown Twp
Posts: 677
iTrader: (17)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Boghog360 had several NOS mc 2100's....cheap!......all the 108's sold but he had some larger ones left.
J Truck Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2008, 02:52 PM   #4
OldSailor
AKA GreyShrink
 
OldSailor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-29-06
Location: Livonia, MI
Posts: 521
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

I've got a MC2100 that came off of my AMC 360 when I put the Holley 4150 on it. I'm in Livonia.
OldSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2008, 02:54 PM   #5
joe_jeep
welfare wheeler
 
joe_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-03-06
Location: hazel park, mi
Posts: 5,785
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavementPounder View Post
Ask him what size he needs. I'm assuming larger than 1.08. I have two of the larger ones with electric chokes cheap.
i got no clue what size it is. im assuming on a 351m it would be a bigger one??would a carb number help? im assuming bigger than the common jeep one, but i could be wrong. if it matters the truck is bone stock, and would wanna stay close to stock. his is electric choke for sure. are they usable or will they require a rebuild? thx.

i googled motorcraft carbs and figured out the number is venturi size. hes checking tonight.
im thinkin 114 or 121, but its just a guess.

Last edited by joe_jeep; March 31st, 2008 at 03:08 PM.
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2008, 03:00 PM   #6
PavementPounder
I am the law.
 
PavementPounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Posts: 29,824
iTrader: (224)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_jeep View Post
i got no clue what size it is. im assuming on a 351m it would be a bigger one??would a carb number help? im assuming bigger than the common jeep one, but i could be wrong. if it matters the truck is bone stock, and would wanna stay close to stock. his is electric choke for sure. are they usable or will they require a rebuild? thx.
I don't really know if they are good to go as-is. $25 for both of them, so you get spare parts. I believe these are the 1.11's from 360's. Should be good for his displacement.

Big pics.

http://msproviero.googlepages.com/MC2100-1-1.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/MC2100-1-2.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/MC2100-2-1.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/MC2100-2-2.JPG
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2008, 04:36 PM   #7
joe_jeep
welfare wheeler
 
joe_jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-03-06
Location: hazel park, mi
Posts: 5,785
iTrader: (37)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to joe_jeep
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavementPounder View Post
I don't really know if they are good to go as-is. $25 for both of them, so you get spare parts. I believe these are the 1.11's from 360's. Should be good for his displacement.

Big pics.

http://msproviero.googlepages.com/MC2100-1-1.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/MC2100-1-2.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/MC2100-2-1.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/MC2100-2-2.JPG
sounds good. i got a rebuild kit too. ill call him and pm ya back. thx alot.
joe_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > Great Lakes 4x4 Marketplace > Wanted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.15506 seconds with 41 queries