|March 26th, 2008, 01:14 PM||#1|
1982 Jeep cj7 Price Dropped $4,000
Hello everyone what i have here is a 1982 Jeep cj7 for the sale. This jeep has a lot of mods done to it all ready. It was a strong running Amc 304 motor which to the best of my knowlodge it stock besides the holley carb and i was told to exhaust manifolds were off and amx motor. The drivetrain is dana 30 up front, amc 20 in the rear, dana 300 t-case, and i believe t150 trans. Three speed manual.
- Brand new exhaust from front to back
- 4.56 gears front and rear
- Solid one piece yukon axles in rear, with richmond locker
- 4 inch BDS springs
- New greasable shackles
- 3 inch body lift
- 35 inch general grabber sittin on brand new american racing wheels
- Dropped pittman arm
- Tom Woods long travle drive-shaft in rear
- custom bumpers front and rear made from 3/8 steel, 2 inch reciever welded in both
- Frame is in excellent condition with no rotting!!
- Brand new new seats and center cousil, brand new carpet
- New KC daylighters
- cobra cb
- Hard fiberglass top with mint steel doors
- Jeep is fully wired to be pulled on a towbar
- Rollcage welded to factory cage
- new brake master cylinder and brake lines
- new gas tank and sending unit
-Aftermarket fuel guage and tachometer
- Only driver side wiper works
- Windshield is cracked on passenger side
- the body has a few spots of surface rust on it and could use a paint job, do to the fact the previous paint was done incorrectly and the paint had trouble sticking to the primer
- a few dents in the body here and there, nothing major
- back seat is torn and has a burned spot in the the center of it
This jeep is over all nice conditon. Drives nice down the road and preforms well off-road. Any questions please call me my name is Patrick my phone number is 517-881-8023. Im located in Mason Michigan. Not looking gor any trades please dont ask. Bought a project so this one has to go.
Asking $ 4500.00
Last edited by PatsCJ7; May 4th, 2008 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Price Dropped
|March 26th, 2008, 01:45 PM||#2|
I am the law.
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Those three things don't go together. The T-176 is a 4-speed and Dana 300's don't attach to Jeep 3-speed manual transmissions without expensive adapters.
I suspect you have a Dana 20 and the entire drivetrain is probably from a late 70's CJ, making the transmission most likely a T-150. Is reverse to the left and up?
|March 28th, 2008, 06:44 AM||#5|
Skinny Pedal Crawler
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|