Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:26 PM   #21
1crazyredneck
MichiganRednecks
 
1crazyredneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-05-07
Location: Lapeer, MI
Posts: 410
iTrader: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty View Post
I agree. who the fuk is the jackass getting married? Realistically, you should be at least 27 before you get married.

BTW, if anybody in your group going over there has any misdemeanors, don't bother going. they're starting to check up on that more, and will turn you away if they check.
At Least 27 before you get married the FIRST time.. Second time wait till your 30-32
1crazyredneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:29 PM   #22
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 24,258
iTrader: (44)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1crazyredneck View Post
At Least 27 before you get married the FIRST time.. Second time wait till your 30-32
f that. Wait till you are 35 to get married. For sure.
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #23
PavementPounder
I am the law.
 
PavementPounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Posts: 29,824
iTrader: (224)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
a reasonably cheap place to stay if need be?
Jail.
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:40 PM   #24
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,874
iTrader: (22)
You guys are seriously fucking retarded.

It's for SS (SuperStocker). Jeremy Ahnen. The guy who enlisted in to the Army that was a frequent member of this site. He's in the Abrams tank division.

Is he still retarded?

By what most of you are saying, I must be really retarded to be just shy of 23 years old and be engaged too.

I'm really amazed at some of you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:44 PM   #25
Fatty Matty
Senior Member
 
Fatty Matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-05-06
Location: Tecumseh
Posts: 5,343
iTrader: (10)
I waited until I was 32, and wasn't too thrilled about it then. Now that I think about it, I'm still not too thrilled about it.

I have 2 friends that have been married 15-20 years. They act like they just met each other. I have to remind them that they are supposed to hate each other at this point, not act like they are 16.
__________________
'10 JKU
'07 300c
www.midwest-abs.com
Fatty Matty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:46 PM   #26
PavementPounder
I am the law.
 
PavementPounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Posts: 29,824
iTrader: (224)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
I must be really retarded to be just shy of 23 years old and be engaged too.
Yes.
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:47 PM   #27
1crazyredneck
MichiganRednecks
 
1crazyredneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-05-07
Location: Lapeer, MI
Posts: 410
iTrader: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
You guys are seriously fucking retarded.

It's for SS (SuperStocker). Jeremy Ahnen. The guy who enlisted in to the Army that was a frequent member of this site. He's in the Abrams tank division.

Is he still retarded?

By what most of you are saying, I must be really retarded to be just shy of 23 years old and be engaged too.

I'm really amazed at some of you.
I never said he's retarded.. Besides gettin' married is something that everybody jokes about.. I'm on my second marriage and honestly wouldn't trade being married this time around for the world.. gotta say that she checks the site.
1crazyredneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:04 PM   #28
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,874
iTrader: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty View Post
I waited until I was 32, and wasn't too thrilled about it then. Now that I think about it, I'm still not too thrilled about it.

I have 2 friends that have been married 15-20 years. They act like they just met each other. I have to remind them that they are supposed to hate each other at this point, not act like they are 16.
So just because you have a miserable marriage everyone else has to and will?

Well, I'll make sure that when I'm married I'll fall into the same stereotype of being married and miserable just like yourself.

I'm sure Jeremy will do the same.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:10 PM   #29
Fatty Matty
Senior Member
 
Fatty Matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-05-06
Location: Tecumseh
Posts: 5,343
iTrader: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
So just because you have a miserable marriage everyone else has to and will?
I didn't say I was miserable, I'm just not all that thrilled about it. I could be married to anybody, and feel the same. Kind of a "meh" feeling.
__________________
'10 JKU
'07 300c
www.midwest-abs.com
Fatty Matty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #30
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,874
iTrader: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty View Post
I didn't say I was miserable, I'm just not all that thrilled about it. I could be married to anybody, and feel the same. Kind of a "meh" feeling.
Ok, so why should everyone else feel that way and why do you think everyone else will end up that way?

That's what your previous posts suggest.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #31
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 24,258
iTrader: (44)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post

Is he still retarded?
have you seen his woman before?

p.s. Jeff.......post after 10 years of marriage and 2 or more kids
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:15 PM   #32
Hacksaw
WWSD - What would stan do
 
Hacksaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Isle Of TREASURE, FL
Posts: 11,178
iTrader: (5)
Some of you guys are incredible.
Hacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #33
Weasal
Better than Newbie
 
Weasal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-30-06
Location: Mt Pleasant, MI
Posts: 2,826
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fittergirl View Post
If the person getting married isn't 21 yet, you shouldn't be throwing them a party. You need to do everything you can to talk them out of it. IMO under 21 is way too young to even think about getting married even if there is a shotgun involved.
party pooper
Weasal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:20 PM   #34
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
canada....the cold leaches to the north. canada sux.
ovrlnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:23 PM   #35
Fatty Matty
Senior Member
 
Fatty Matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-05-06
Location: Tecumseh
Posts: 5,343
iTrader: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
Ok, so why should everyone else feel that way and why do you think everyone else will end up that way?

That's what your previous posts suggest.
Yesterday I slipped and fell on a patch of ice, and I really messed my back up. At the ER they gave me a goodie bag loaded with Vicodin and Flexeril, kinda like an easter basket. Since then I've adopted a new way of thinking, I call it "Freestyle thinking". I just type my random thoughts, and let others sort them out for me. It saves me a lot of time I would otherwise waste thinking.
__________________
'10 JKU
'07 300c
www.midwest-abs.com
Fatty Matty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:27 PM   #36
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,874
iTrader: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty View Post
Yesterday I slipped and fell on a patch of ice, and I really messed my back up. At the ER they gave me a goodie bag loaded with Vicodin and Flexeril, kinda like an easter basket. Since then I've adopted a new way of thinking, I call it "Freestyle thinking". I just type my random thoughts, and let others sort them out for me. It saves me a lot of time I would otherwise waste thinking.


You still haven't answered my question though....or are you just that drugged up?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:36 PM   #37
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty View Post
Yesterday I slipped and fell on a patch of ice, and I really messed my back up. At the ER they gave me a goodie bag loaded with Vicodin and Flexeril, kinda like an easter basket. Since then I've adopted a new way of thinking, I call it "Freestyle thinking". I just type my random thoughts, and let others sort them out for me. It saves me a lot of time I would otherwise waste thinking.
"goodie bag"
ovrlnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:37 PM   #38
Fatty Matty
Senior Member
 
Fatty Matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-05-06
Location: Tecumseh
Posts: 5,343
iTrader: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post


You still haven't answered my question though....or are you just that drugged up?
No, I'm not drugged up.

It's just an observation that I've made over time. Lots of people are married, but how many people are happily married? I know tons of people that got married in their 20's and they kind of lost the love over time.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, she's a cool broad. I spent all of my 20's doing anything and everything I wanted to do. I had the money and time to do it. I really count my blessings that I didn't jump into anything when I was younger, because I really don't have any regrets about missing out on anything, because I've done just about everything I've ever wanted to do.

Some people flake out when they get older, trying to do the stuff that they should have done when they were younger, but couldn't because they got tied down.
__________________
'10 JKU
'07 300c
www.midwest-abs.com
Fatty Matty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #39
GreaseMonkey
Senior Member
 
GreaseMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Washington, MI
Posts: 17,874
iTrader: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty View Post
No, I'm not drugged up.

It's just an observation that I've made over time. Lots of people are married, but how many people are happily married? I know tons of people that got married in their 20's and they kind of lost the love over time.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, she's a cool broad. I spent all of my 20's doing anything and everything I wanted to do. I had the money and time to do it. I really count my blessings that I didn't jump into anything when I was younger, because I really don't have any regrets about missing out on anything, because I've done just about everything I've ever wanted to do.

Some people flake out when they get older, trying to do the stuff that they should have done when they were younger, but couldn't because they got tied down.
I've seen it go both ways. I got done with my craziness earlier in life. I feel no need to do over half of the crap I used to. I've known my fiance for four years now, two of which we've been together. I know I won't have any regrets, besides one I already have which has nothing to do with Katie or us getting married.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
I am not a lesbian but if I was I would do her.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:42 PM   #40
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 24,258
iTrader: (44)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Matty View Post
It's just an observation that I've made over time.
lol......a person who pays attention. It is funny though. The happily married people are not so in the open. If they are it is generally fake. The people who are flaking out.......it is called mid life crisis. For those who don't have a handle on life that is
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.22299 seconds with 50 queries