. - Page 6 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:04 PM   #101
namesmud
Senior Member
 
namesmud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-21-06
Location: Dearborn, MI
Posts: 221
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Ahh.. No Hugs And Kisses

Just Remove This Stupid Post
namesmud is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:05 PM   #102
namesmud
Senior Member
 
namesmud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-21-06
Location: Dearborn, MI
Posts: 221
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

5 Pages Of This Garbage ! Haha

Would If I Would Have Knocked Up Someones Sister ... Haha ..
namesmud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:06 PM   #103
gehtowheeler
what dreams are made of
 
gehtowheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-03-07
Location: davison
Posts: 468
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to gehtowheeler
Default

coat hanger
gehtowheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:06 PM   #104
Smiley23
Senior Member
 
Smiley23's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-07
Location: MI
Posts: 2,153
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesmud View Post
5 Pages Of This Garbage ! Haha

Would If I Would Have Knocked Up Someones Sister ... Haha ..
That would have been more fun than this banter. Got any you are giving away?

Please post pics and Phone #.
Smiley23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:10 PM   #105
1x1_Speed_Craig
Simplify...
 
1x1_Speed_Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,421
iTrader: (121)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
OK, I admit it I jumped the gun on this. I had canceled plans to do something I was really looking forward to doing. I was pissed I jumped the gun. Yes shit does happen and namesmud I said some harsh things about you and and I AM SORRY. Yes I will give you a second chance if you want buy the transmission and to bury the hatchet I will throw in the front drive shaft for your Jeep for free. Hopefully a lesson learned for both of us.
This is just a figure of speech in this case, of course.
1x1_Speed_Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:08 PM   #106
71jeepster
Glad I'm not Gay J. Hall!
 
71jeepster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-26-06
Location: Kellogg, ID
Posts: 3,091
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to 71jeepster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by capone View Post
Well, I'm glad Namesmud is OK not dead. Tim did jump the gun a little bit. But quite a few of us have been through A situation like this. Trying to sell sh%t really sucks sometimes. Hell sometimes I go through it giving stuff away Free. I would not delete the post. Tim needs to decide if he's going to accept Namesmud apology. If he does he should post it in the thread. Just like he posted Namesmud was liar. Then maybe Tim could change the title of thread to situation resolved.
Tim already said that if he wanted the tranny he'd even throw in a free front drive shaft!
71jeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:44 PM   #107
PavementPounder
I am the law.
 
PavementPounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Posts: 29,824
iTrader: (224)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley23 View Post
LOL - speaking of obsessing ....

And no involvement ??? Yeah ok - got ya! You are a sword fighter (see below).

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=sword+fight

Yeah, no involvement. As in, the business dealings that people have had which you thrust yourself into never concerned you. I suspect that nobody in your life pays you sufficient attention, so you have to imagine that you are somehow a part of everyone else's dealings.

It doesn't matter what you say about me, or what kind of dumb shit you might create or reference on any other site. Nobody needs to defend me because they know I require no defense.

People attack you not because they feel some loyalty towards me. They do it because they find you socially unacceptable. The refuse that spews forth from your keyboard warrants it, no matter what I do or do not say. You get shit on when I never even enter the threads you post in. I'm fine with that, because you will remain a worthless burden on humanity that I consider beneath me. That will never change.
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:56 PM   #108
71jeepster
Glad I'm not Gay J. Hall!
 
71jeepster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-26-06
Location: Kellogg, ID
Posts: 3,091
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to 71jeepster
Default

pp 1
smiley 0
71jeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 01:54 AM   #109
oz97tj
Wasn't this attached?
 
oz97tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-06-07
Location: Fenton, MI
Posts: 3,998
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukkinrizzo View Post
it looks like num-chucks are your weapon of choice:tonka:
I still think we need to get the ole pitch forks out and go after somebody. We need a new target. Let's accuse somebody else of lying!

I can't believe I read through all these pages. Ugh
oz97tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 02:53 AM   #110
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 26,832
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Default

yup another victim and another buck for the poker table
Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 05:16 AM   #111
71jeepster
Glad I'm not Gay J. Hall!
 
71jeepster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-26-06
Location: Kellogg, ID
Posts: 3,091
iTrader: (12)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to 71jeepster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets blaze View Post
yup another victim and another buck for the poker table
yep
71jeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:19 AM   #112
IFS SUCKS
I like trees
 
IFS SUCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-07
Location: Lansing,MI
Posts: 5,796
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

wow six pages of bullshit this is funny
IFS SUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:58 AM   #113
Mr.Green
I can levitate!
 
Mr.Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-29-05
Location: Nort Keralina
Posts: 8,159
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesmud View Post
5 Pages Of This Garbage ! Haha

Would If I Would Have Knocked Up Someones Sister ... Haha ..

I love your use of Capital Letters. Someone loves the SHIFT key .
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 08:10 AM   #114
Smiley
Senior Member
 
Smiley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-26-05
Location: Byron Center
Posts: 805
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71jeepster View Post
pp 1
smiley 0

Umm, make sure that is Smiley23 please!
Smiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 08:18 AM   #115
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,614
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
Umm, make sure that is Smiley23 please!
smiley:1
smiley23:0

:tonka:


+$10.00
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 08:20 AM   #116
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,372
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
smiley:1
smiley23:0

:tonka:


+$10.00
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 08:29 AM   #117
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!
 
Immortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-09-05
Location: In my garage
Posts: 26,079
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavementPounder View Post
Yeah, no involvement. As in, the business dealings that people have had which you thrust yourself into never concerned you. I suspect that nobody in your life pays you sufficient attention, so you have to imagine that you are somehow a part of everyone else's dealings.

It doesn't matter what you say about me, or what kind of dumb shit you might create or reference on any other site. Nobody needs to defend me because they know I require no defense.

People attack you not because they feel some loyalty towards me. They do it because they find you socially unacceptable. The refuse that spews forth from your keyboard warrants it, no matter what I do or do not say. You get shit on when I never even enter the threads you post in. I'm fine with that, because you will remain a worthless burden on humanity that I consider beneath me. That will never change.
I am scared of pavementpounder now

I will start running aimlessly while flailing my arms in the air screaming for someone to save me.

This will take place on Ford road at lunch time
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 12:52 PM   #118
Smiley23
Senior Member
 
Smiley23's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-21-07
Location: MI
Posts: 2,153
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PavementPounder View Post
Yeah, no involvement. As in, the business dealings that people have had which you thrust yourself into never concerned you. I suspect that nobody in your life pays you sufficient attention, so you have to imagine that you are somehow a part of everyone else's dealings.

It doesn't matter what you say about me, or what kind of dumb shit you might create or reference on any other site. Nobody needs to defend me because they know I require no defense.

People attack you not because they feel some loyalty towards me. They do it because they find you socially unacceptable. The refuse that spews forth from your keyboard warrants it, no matter what I do or do not say. You get shit on when I never even enter the threads you post in. I'm fine with that, because you will remain a worthless burden on humanity that I consider beneath me. That will never change.
I bet it took you all night to think that up. :tonka:

It is just so funny to watch you speak so highly of yourself by speaking down to others. I am amazed your head fits through the door of you vehicle.

Good luck to you. Aint nothing I have said and done here that any of your buddies have.

You are my hero .
Smiley23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 02:34 PM   #119
namesmud
Senior Member
 
namesmud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-21-06
Location: Dearborn, MI
Posts: 221
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

and this thread is still going ? hahaha

subject has shifted to something about a pitch fork and ford road ? I dunno .. ! haha
namesmud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2008, 02:41 PM   #120
Mr. Beefy
BFT!
 
Mr. Beefy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-11-07
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Posts: 11,803
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesmud View Post
and this thread is still going ? hahaha

subject has shifted to something about a pitch fork and ford road ? I dunno .. ! haha
So did ya buy the trans or what?
Mr. Beefy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.35601 seconds with 80 queries