|November 11th, 2005, 09:35 PM||#1|
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: 20 minutes south of Hell...
heres an oldy....
Top 15 country songs of 2003
15. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You.
14. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me.
13. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
12. I Liked You Better Before I Got to Know You So Well.
11. I'm Still Missing You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better.
10. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight 'Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win.
9. I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon Tonight.
8. I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like You're still Here.
7. If I Had Shot You When I first Wanted To I'd Be Out Of Prison By Now.
6. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him.
5. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger.
4. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly.
3. Her Teeth Was Stained But Her Heart Was Pure.
2. She's Looking Better After Every Beer.
And, the Number 1 Favorite Country Song of 2003 Is:
1. I Ain't Ever Gone To Bed With An Ugly Woman But I Sure Have Woke
Up With A Few.