Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:13 PM   #21
4x Fanatic
Guiness Test Pilot
 
4x Fanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 3,185
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEROKEE666
I'm happy with 1 site - this site , thank you CC and Bio..... what a kiss ass
I'm am........

Barrfffff!!!! Next you'll be asking for moderator rights...


or free stickers.
4x Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:14 PM   #22
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 41,966
iTrader: (39)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEROKEE666
I'm happy with 1 site - this site , thank you CC and Bio..... what a kiss ass
I'm am........

awesome, you are now a moderator
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:18 PM   #23
CHEROKEE666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Canton , MI
Posts: 1,255
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x Fanatic
Barrfffff!!!! Next you'll be asking for moderator rights...


or free stickers.
No I'm just happy being on the site..... and I got plenty of stickers...ordered
4 and got 8 , thanks again CC , for screwing up the sticker order...AND to the half pint
of "sounthern Comfort" I'm drinking write now...

Last edited by CHEROKEE666; March 22nd, 2006 at 06:27 PM.
CHEROKEE666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 07:04 PM   #24
84Scrambler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-07-05
Location: Lansing
Posts: 5,941
iTrader: (8)
Send a message via AIM to 84Scrambler
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepfreak81
I think the one i know makes 24k per year if he is on the clock working for you and he is the type that has many different clients, He only really comes into play when something his clients do not like comes across the floors, I dont want to know what a 'dedicated' lobbiest makes...
The Michigan State Auctioneer's Association hired a lobbyist to fight some bad legislation and fight for the bill we wanted to have introduced. I believe we spent $40,000 for a part time lobbyist that was 1/4 or 1/2 time. A top notch lobbyist hired full time can be $150k or more a year.
84Scrambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 07:42 PM   #25
Roadhouse
DrivewayJeeper
 
Roadhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sanford
Posts: 10,953
iTrader: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandman
ya with 4,000 ideas on what to do too

and they could give a shit any way . that meeting is there to shut you up cause you had a chance to speak . not that they listen .

Want change ! hire a shumck in lansing called a " lobbiest "

Take about 10 bucks each from those 5,000 folks you mention and changed would happen in no time .:gman:

your right, we need a lobbiest but things can and do happen from those advisory board meetings.
Roadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 07:50 PM   #26
Grandman
do i look old !
 
Grandman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Branch Mi
Posts: 9,864
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhouse
your right, we need a lobbiest but things can and do happen from those advisory board meetings.
I have not attended them so i am wrong to make that statement . I said it due to the fact things have been on a down hill slide for years . Im sure it would slide even faster with out the effort put forth by those that do attend the meetings .

I did not mean to belittle there efforts to help the situation .:gman:
Grandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 07:54 PM   #27
CHEROKEE666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Canton , MI
Posts: 1,255
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker
awesome, you are now a moderator
NO , I don't want to to be a moderator , everybody hates moderators !!!!!!
CHEROKEE666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:21 PM   #28
Junk
Member
 
Join Date: 01-24-06
Location: Southern U.P.
Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)
Has to be one specifically for the yoops.










-The only terrain in Mi. worth 4lo.
Junk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:37 PM   #29
Just a Spouse
Motrcytman's spouse
 
Just a Spouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Lake View, AL
Posts: 7,117
iTrader: (0)
Not fond of moderators. Whether they realize it or not, they typically feed the . I agree with Miffy, if everyone would embrace change and differences, we'd live in a much better place.
Just a Spouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:54 PM   #30
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,298
iTrader: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junk
Has to be one specifically for the yoops.










-The only terrain in Mi. worth 4lo.
there is: http://upjeeping.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi

oops... looks like you knew that already...
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:55 PM   #31
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 41,966
iTrader: (39)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn
That site kicks ass.

Make sure you sign in to get to the funny forums.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:03 PM   #32
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.
 
brewmenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Inkster, MI
Posts: 10,298
iTrader: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker
That site kicks ass.

Make sure you sign in to get to the funny forums.
I've been on there 2 years (as of yesterday) but I'm still a "newbie" since i have only 21 posts. :tonka:
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:05 PM   #33
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 41,966
iTrader: (39)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn
I've been on there 2 years (as of yesterday) but I'm still a "newbie" since i have only 21 posts. :tonka:
I've been a member for 5 months, and have 3 posts.

__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:08 PM   #34
Grandman
do i look old !
 
Grandman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: West Branch Mi
Posts: 9,864
iTrader: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Spouse
Not fond of moderators. Whether they realize it or not, they typically feed the . I agree with Miffy, if everyone would embrace change and differences, we'd live in a much better place.
indeed .

Moderators can not help but to take sides on shit . They sanitize post or delete them . In time they think the are the power
All except for clarkstoncracker, because he is awesome and never takes advantage of anything.


this message last edited by clarkstoncracker at 11:10pmEST
Grandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:09 PM   #35
Tie Dyed
O.G.
 
Tie Dyed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-04-05
Location: Howell
Posts: 4,140
iTrader: (28)
Send a message via AIM to Tie Dyed
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker
I've been a member for 5 months, and have 3 posts.



just shy of a year, with 11 posts
__________________
2000 XJ with a 3 inch body lift
Tie Dyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:29 PM   #36
Junk
Member
 
Join Date: 01-24-06
Location: Southern U.P.
Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker
I've been a member for 5 months, and have 3 posts.



Shaaaaaawing!
Junk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 11:11 PM   #37
Roadhouse
DrivewayJeeper
 
Roadhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sanford
Posts: 10,953
iTrader: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandman
indeed .

Moderators can not help but to take sides on shit . They sanitize post or delete them . In time they think the are the power
All except for clarkstoncracker, because he is awesome and never takes advantage of anything.


this message last edited by clarkstoncracker at 11:10pmEST

Great Edit CC:tonka:
Roadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 11:15 PM   #38
Roadhouse
DrivewayJeeper
 
Roadhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sanford
Posts: 10,953
iTrader: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandman
I have not attended them so i am wrong to make that statement . I said it due to the fact things have been on a down hill slide for years . Im sure it would slide even faster with out the effort put forth by those that do attend the meetings .

I did not mean to belittle there efforts to help the situation .:gman:
i kinda new what ya meant and i should've added the words "little" or "hardly anything" to my sentence. not enough happens from those meetings, but some things. granted they aren't the place to get our OHV laws changed...but to hopefully get our ORV sticker money spent on US full size users...not just bikes/quads.
Roadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 11:23 PM   #39
Monkeyevil
I <3 Miatas
 
Monkeyevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 8,982
iTrader: (16)
Send a message via AIM to Monkeyevil
I only visit ones that looks good... and since I'm not a 4given4x4 member that leaves this site.
__________________
JcrOffroad
Zoom Zoom!
Monkeyevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 11:36 PM   #40
Roadhouse
DrivewayJeeper
 
Roadhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Sanford
Posts: 10,953
iTrader: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyevil
I only visit ones that looks good... and since I'm not a 4given4x4 member that leaves this site.
I dont need details, but I thought you where? And you visit Misfits don't lie.
Roadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.21700 seconds with 50 queries