this not good - Page 4 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Classic Threads
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Classic Threads Threads to good to lose! Now all found in one forum!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:37 PM   #61
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plato2k5 View Post
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:38 PM   #62
whiterhino
I'm not old, honest...
 
whiterhino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-07-06
Location: Davisburg MI
Posts: 22,101
iTrader: (22)
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Default

"Dad, you know how you told me to stop pounding my pud because I'd go blind, well I took your advice..........."
whiterhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:39 PM   #63
magna-007
Senior Member
 
magna-007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-13-06
Location: Portland, MI
Posts: 311
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Your how old? :) Crib miggits are cool. Changes your life though.
magna-007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:42 PM   #64
bigjay
The Man Myth And Legend
 
bigjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-07-07
Location: i can piss on the allegan and barry county line at the same time.. ...
Posts: 5,121
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

There are a number of anecdotally recorded and disseminated methods of performing a self-induced abortion. These may include:

physical exertion designed to bring about a miscarriage
abdominal massage
receiving punches, kicks, or other blows to the abdominal area
attempted removal of the fetus with a coat-hanger or similar device inserted into the uterus through the cervix (the historical use of this method has led to the use of coathangers as a symbol of the abortion rights movement, which associates self-induced abortion with the illegality of abortion)
attempted piercing of the fetus with a knitting needle or similar device inserted into the uterus through the cervix
suction through the insertion of a rubber tube into the uterus via the cervix
ingesting abortifacients, high quantities of vitamin C, Pennyroyal or other substances believed to induce miscarriage
douching with substances believed to induce miscarriage (beginning in the 1960s, many women used Coca Cola for this purpose, although its utility is at least dubious)
Many of the above named methods present significant benifits to the life or health of the woman. In particular,
bigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:48 PM   #65
jeepnxj96
Senior Member
 
jeepnxj96's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: Allegan,Mi
Posts: 2,982
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

seriously it can't be that bad, kids are great,i have two a three year old that loves jeeps,rides his powerwheels 4 wheeler better than most adults drive,knows hummers are junk and can tell an ih tractor from a john deere. my one year old,well she is a girl,nuff said. chicks dig kids in lifted jeeps!!!
jeepnxj96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:49 PM   #66
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,801
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
"Dad, you know how you told me to stop pounding my pud because I'd go blind, well I took your advice..........."
Or......

"Dad, you know I'm retarded right? Well, I made a booboo".


Thats a good start for you.

Way to fuckup three lives, jackass.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:50 PM   #67
magna-007
Senior Member
 
magna-007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-13-06
Location: Portland, MI
Posts: 311
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnxj96 View Post
seriously it can't be that bad, kids are great,i have two a three year old that loves jeeps,rides his powerwheels 4 wheeler better than most adults drive,knows hummers are junk and can tell an ih tractor from a john deere. my one year old,well she is a girl,nuff said. chicks dig kids in lifted jeeps!!!
Yeah, kids are cool. Gives me the excuse to buy toys again. LOL Like the other day i picked up a Tyco race track at a garage sale for $3. My son and I sat and raced for like 2 hours straight. What a frikken hoot.
magna-007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:19 PM   #68
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Or......

"Dad, you know I'm retarded right? Well, I made a booboo".


Thats a good start for you.

Way to fuckup three lives, jackass.

Dude, Go fukc yourself. Your an asshole. Stuff happends. people make mistakes. I mean, shit, your parents made you. Thats a mistake there.


But dude, just let her tell her dad. Unless you want to tell him. She will probably tell her mom and her dad will find out through her mom. As of right now you should be hoping her family doesnt force her to get an abortion. And you need to start looking for a job. And yea you might have to get rid of your jeeps to pay for the thing the kid will need. But its not like you wont be able to get another Jeep later on down the road. Yea its bad shes seventeen. But it only sounds bad cause your both under twenty. I bet if you were 22 and she was 20, no one on here would give you any shit at all about it. she doesnt need to drop out of school either. She should finish. As of now... you got about 8 months to get a nice job and you better hit up craigslist for some nice babie cloths and a crib and shit.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:21 PM   #69
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
Dude, Go fukc yourself. Your an asshole. Stuff happends. people make mistakes. I mean, shit, your parents made you. Thats a mistake there.


But dude, just let her tell her dad. Unless you want to tell him. She will probably tell her mom and her dad will find out through her mom. As of right now you should be hoping her family doesnt force her to get an abortion. And you need to start looking for a job. And yea you might have to get rid of your jeeps to pay for the thing the kid will need. But its not like you wont be able to get another Jeep later on down the road. Yea its bad shes seventeen. But it only sounds bad cause your both under twenty. I bet if you were 22 and she was 20, no one on here would give you any shit at all about it. she doesnt need to drop out of school either. She should finish. As of now... you got about 8 months to get a nice job and you better hit up craigslist for some nice babie cloths and a crib and shit.
gay j, your the biggest piece of shit ever. please shut up and bleed to death out your anus.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:26 PM   #70
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
gay j, your the biggest piece of shit ever. please shut up and bleed to death out your anus.

Listen needle dick. Is that even possible?? Im sure you know all about it.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:27 PM   #71
Just a Spouse
Motrcytman's spouse
 
Just a Spouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Lake View, AL
Posts: 7,167
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milje View Post
"Accidentally" call him Grandpa.
LMAO!!!

But, this isn't really funny for either of you. But being a parent is the best!!!
Just a Spouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:29 PM   #72
Stan
I got a gold chain
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Shelby Twp.
Posts: 15,801
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
Dude, Go fukc yourself. Your an asshole. Stuff happends. people make mistakes. I mean, shit, your parents made you. Thats a mistake there.


But dude, just let her tell her dad. Unless you want to tell him. She will probably tell her mom and her dad will find out through her mom. As of right now you should be hoping her family doesnt force her to get an abortion. And you need to start looking for a job. And yea you might have to get rid of your jeeps to pay for the thing the kid will need. But its not like you wont be able to get another Jeep later on down the road. Yea its bad shes seventeen. But it only sounds bad cause your both under twenty. I bet if you were 22 and she was 20, no one on here would give you any shit at all about it. she doesnt need to drop out of school either. She should finish. As of now... you got about 8 months to get a nice job and you better hit up craigslist for some nice babie cloths and a crib and shit.


Yes please take advice from another stupid fucking asshole kid.

Silly me, I forgot to look at the bright side of teen pregnancy.
"you got about 8 months to get a nice job" BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

Let the kid have a fighting chance in life. Give it up for adoption.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:31 PM   #73
Mjolman
1984 Jeep CJ-7
 
Mjolman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-13-07
Location: Muskegon, MI
Posts: 574
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm_boy View Post
No i'm not about to do those test and i have no reson to think she is cheating.
you can wait till the kid is born, then you just swab your mouth and the kids with a q-tip.

Better safe than sorry.
Mjolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:36 PM   #74
kixx007
Certified Ypsilantian
 
kixx007's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-14-06
Location: Not Metamora, Mi
Posts: 4,464
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default

Do what stan says.
kixx007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:38 PM   #75
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Yes please take advice from another stupid fucking asshole kid.

Silly me, I forgot to look at the bright side of teen pregnancy.
"you got about 8 months to get a nice job" BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

Let the kid have a fighting chance in life. Give it up for adoption.
Dude, you are such a fucking prick. It would be one thing to tell him he messed up bigtime. But to tell him hes a jackass and that he fucked up three lives is a totally different thing. Ha and your calling me an asshole kid??
Grow up man. Your an adult and your telling a 19 year old kid that is scared to death and comes to you guys for advice because he doesnt know what to do, and your telling him hes a jackass and that he fucked up there lifes. NOW...... WHO SOUNDS MORE LIKE A ASSHOLE??
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:41 PM   #76
jeepnxj96
Senior Member
 
jeepnxj96's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: Allegan,Mi
Posts: 2,982
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Man Some Of You Are Real Pieces Of Work,i Only Hope You Don't Have Children Of Your Own. The Way I See It "man Enuff To Play,man Enuff To Pay" Saddle Up, You've Got 18 Years To Learn What Bein A Daddy Is. On Another Note Yeah Kids Are Great,i Bought My Son An R/c Jeep For Christmas,the Reaction I Got From Him Was Priceless. I Also Use It As An Excuse To Why I Can't Sell The Jep Or Our 79 Firebird, Ethan Loves Them To Much
jeepnxj96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:42 PM   #77
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnxj96 View Post
Man Some Of You Are Real Pieces Of Work,i Only Hope You Don't Have Children Of Your Own. The Way I See It "man Enuff To Play,man Enuff To Pay" Saddle Up, You've Got 18 Years To Learn What Bein A Daddy Is. On Another Note Yeah Kids Are Great,i Bought My Son An R/c Jeep For Christmas,the Reaction I Got From Him Was Priceless. I Also Use It As An Excuse To Why I Can't Sell The Jep Or Our 79 Firebird, Ethan Loves Them To Much
good excuse
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM   #78
jeepnxj96
Senior Member
 
jeepnxj96's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-16-07
Location: Allegan,Mi
Posts: 2,982
iTrader: (10)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

She Seems To Think So,that Is All That Matters
jeepnxj96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:45 PM   #79
ovrlnd
HURL SCOUTS
 
ovrlnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-23-07
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 10,003
iTrader: (14)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ovrlnd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepnxj96 View Post
Man Some Of You Are Real Pieces Of Work,i Only Hope You Don't Have Children Of Your Own. The Way I See It "man Enuff To Play,man Enuff To Pay" Saddle Up, You've Got 18 Years To Learn What Bein A Daddy Is. On Another Note Yeah Kids Are Great,i Bought My Son An R/c Jeep For Christmas,the Reaction I Got From Him Was Priceless. I Also Use It As An Excuse To Why I Can't Sell The Jep Or Our 79 Firebird, Ethan Loves Them To Much
boy, enter this thread and suddenly too much sarcasm is misunderstood. much of the advise is purely in gest.:miff:
ovrlnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:48 PM   #80
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm_boy View Post
no but she got one cuz thats all she chould aford needed a car
forshadowing is weird isnt it?
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Classic Threads

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.33037 seconds with 80 queries