this not good - Page 11 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Classic Threads
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Classic Threads Threads to good to lose! Now all found in one forum!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:38 PM   #201
molds02
Pwned
 
molds02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-24-07
Location: Grand Rapids
Posts: 230
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Poor ole farm_boy, he is probably out selling his jeeps and wondering how much his Dale Sr. Limited Edition Nascar Jacket will get him on Ebay.

Or he took stevo's advice but accidentally grabbed the plastic hanger out of the closet.

On a more serious note, good luck to ya farm_boy, I think you have a better chance raising a kid than AJ Hall!!
molds02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:39 PM   #202
bigcountrysg
Countryboy
 
bigcountrysg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-07-07
Location: Willis Michigan
Posts: 1,599
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Congrats to you and your gf. Now man up and just tell your dad. You will be better off to be up front with him about it.

As for your gf's dad, well you have to take that chance, sit down and talk with him. If he likes you then it should be easy, if he don't like you then wear body armor.

If you need stuff ask I am sure there are enough members on here that have grown kids that still have baby stuff around.

As for your gf dropping out no need to, she will be done with school before the baby comes. Have her stay in school and finish it.

Oh if you sell any parts let me know. I am building a Cj-7, so if you need to start selling stuff let me know I will give you a fair price.
bigcountrysg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:48 PM   #203
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
you opened your mouth.

You dont have a fucking clue, trust me you dont.

I was 24 when I found out I was going to be a dad, guess what, I didnt have a fucking clue.

I was 2 weeks short of 25 when my son was born. I still didnt have a fucking clue.

I am 27 now, my son is 2 and a half, I still dont have a fucking clue.

So with all that said, AJ HALL, you have no fucking clue and it will be years until you do. Shut your fucking mouth and drink bleach.
Dammmn I thought you were older than 27. Whats with the whole drink bleach thing?? Whatever I could care less.

Yea your obviously doing good financial wise and parent wise. So why can farm boy? according to stan he has fukced three lifes. He has a chance. I guess thats the reason I got mad. Yera I guess I took it to far. But still. Ok im not gonna drink bleach. But ill try some oil.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:50 PM   #204
Shotgun
I only wheel comps.
 
Shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-06-06
Location: Howard City
Posts: 26,691
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
Dammmn I thought you were older than 27. Whats with the whole drink bleach thing?? Whatever I could care less.

Yea your obviously doing good financial wise and parent wise. So why can farm boy? according to stan he has fukced three lifes. He has a chance. I guess thats the reason I got mad. Yera I guess I took it to far. But still. Ok im not gonna drink bleach. But ill try some oil.
go to the mounds and get if from top heavy for a great price
Shotgun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:50 PM   #205
Grassman
RFK
 
Grassman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-10-08
Location: Belmont, Mi
Posts: 18,698
iTrader: (16)
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default

is that screen name a rat?, a dead fish?, maybe a possum? obviously way to cool for me to understand
Grassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:50 PM   #206
milje
moo
 
milje's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-20-06
Location: there
Posts: 2,631
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
Dammmn I thought you were older than 27. Whats with the whole drink bleach thing?? Whatever I could care less.

Yea your obviously doing good financial wise and parent wise. So why can farm boy? according to stan he has fukced three lifes. He has a chance. I guess thats the reason I got mad. Yera I guess I took it to far. But still. Ok im not gonna drink bleach. But ill try some oil.
Quoted. You better not be lying about the oil.
milje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:51 PM   #207
milje
moo
 
milje's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-20-06
Location: there
Posts: 2,631
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassman View Post
is that screen name a rat?, a dead fish?, maybe a possum? obviously way to cool for me to understand
It's a rat, and it's not cool, because it's gayj hall.
milje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:52 PM   #208
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by molds02 View Post
Poor ole farm_boy, he is probably out selling his jeeps and wondering how much his Dale Sr. Limited Edition Nascar Jacket will get him on Ebay.

Or he took stevo's advice but accidentally grabbed the plastic hanger out of the closet.

On a more serious note, good luck to ya farm_boy, I think you have a better chance raising a kid than AJ Hall!!
Be honest? What makes you thin I would be a bad dad you dingle shit? I basically am a dad to my younger sisters now cause my parents cant get over there selves yet and still fight constantly and dont pay attention to my little sis's. And its been over a year. So to be honest, I dont think I would be a horrible dad. In fact I wanna be in the exact place uproktoy(sorry if I spelled that wrong) but I wanna be in the exact same posistion as him when im 27. Shit that would be great.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:52 PM   #209
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,093
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
Dammmn I thought you were older than 27. Whats with the whole drink bleach thing?? Whatever I could care less.

Yea your obviously doing good financial wise and parent wise. So why can farm boy? according to stan he has fukced three lifes. He has a chance. I guess thats the reason I got mad. Yera I guess I took it to far. But still. Ok im not gonna drink bleach. But ill try some oil.
Farm boy can. But you sound like an idiot trying to say that he can.

I also see stand point of view. Luckily when i found out I was going to be a dad i had a good job, a college education and a can of bleach.

Aj, you dont know when to quit, you say a lot of stupid shit. you are not very good at getting your point acrossed.

Shut up, or drink bleach, your choice.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:53 PM   #210
Quagmire
I can has layinframe
 
Join Date: 11-08-05
Location: 48346
Posts: 5,039
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Quagmire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwBOY View Post
Wtf do you know you're just as old as farm boy you guys know it all you guys are a bunch of ass hats. You shold smack your parents for not having an abortion with you guys. now there is a whole nother generation of fukc ups on the way.
I just had to
__________________
Google first.....ask questions later
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Actually, the new rule of thumb is you should make your tires bulge slightly more then skooterbuilt when he's wearing his tight ladies pants
Quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:54 PM   #211
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,093
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
In fact I wanna be in the exact place uproktoy(sorry if I spelled that wrong) but I wanna be in the exact same posistion as him when im 27. Shit that would be great.

yeah my position is great, you should look up to me.

I am a divorced Dad who only gets to see his kid 4 days a week.......

strive to be in a better situation then that, your kids desrve it.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:57 PM   #212
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
yeah my position is great, you should look up to me.

I am a divorced Dad who only gets to see his kid 4 days a week.......

strive to be in a better situation then that, your kids desrve it.
Damn well thats better than any position im headed for.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 09:59 PM   #213
kickstand
sHaMoNe!
 
kickstand's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-20-06
Location: fenton
Posts: 31,093
iTrader: (46)
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
Damn well thats better than any position im headed for.
That is sad, please wrap it up each and every time you get a chance to get lucky.

In fact please just go get your shit snipped tomorrow.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:01 PM   #214
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UP_ROKTOY View Post
That is sad, please wrap it up each and every time you get a chance to get lucky.

In fact please just go get your shit snipped tomorrow.

Naw I wanna have four kids. JUst not until im done with school, find the right girl and have a job more than good enough to take care of everything.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:01 PM   #215
xj97sport
atv rider
 
xj97sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-08-08
Location: south west
Posts: 6,557
iTrader: (20)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

im 25 with one 4 year old that ive raised from almost birth because her dad is a dead beat that moved to the other side of the country and another lil girl that is mine and i love them both more than any thing in the world but im like roktoy still after all this time ... I HAVE NO DAMN CLUE WHAT IM DOIN ... but i try my damn hardest to make those girls happy as im the person they look up to and i dont want them to have the dad i had and become as fucked up as i am
xj97sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:02 PM   #216
molds02
Pwned
 
molds02's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01-24-07
Location: Grand Rapids
Posts: 230
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
Be honest? What makes you thin I would be a bad dad you dingle shit? I basically am a dad to my younger sisters now cause my parents cant get over there selves yet and still fight constantly and dont pay attention to my little sis's. And its been over a year. So to be honest, I dont think I would be a horrible dad. In fact I wanna be in the exact place uproktoy(sorry if I spelled that wrong) but I wanna be in the exact same posistion as him when im 27. Shit that would be great.
Well they fight all the time because you don't keep your room clean and take out the trash like your asked. You should be a good boy and do as your mother asks, that way there is no delay in the allowance.

Now go take out the trash like a good boy.
molds02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:10 PM   #217
milje
moo
 
milje's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-20-06
Location: there
Posts: 2,631
iTrader: (0)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~(__^> View Post
Naw I wanna have four kids. JUst not until im done with school, find the right girl and have a job more than good enough to take care of everything.
Please don't.
milje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:26 PM   #218
bj house
Senior Member
 
bj house's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-02-06
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Posts: 5,289
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

A short summary of the last ten pages

fram_boy and his ol lady get to doing some of this



and a little of this maybe



he asks for some advice and gets mostly



This thread needs a lift Robin, Gay J to the rescue



phew that was a close one wait let me re-read my last ten posts before I



ah shit oh well let's dispense some more deep honest shat free advice in this thread



ah well there is always the 15th page where I can take some shit back that I wrote

Respected GL members tell Gay J to



and that he



and the continues

sorry farm boy hope it works out for you, surround yourselves with people who care. And care yourself to do the absolute best thing for the kid.
bj house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:28 PM   #219
FlatBlackYJ
On a Boat
 
FlatBlackYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-28-07
Location: Troy, Michigan
Posts: 794
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to FlatBlackYJ
Default

Sorry to jump in late in the game, but after reading 11 pages I've gotta say something. Stan, A.J., please stop arguing. And A.J. like I have been told before, don't pick a fight of 1 on 1000. Stan, you always seem to have a good point but try to force it onto those who do not accept. All of you guys make a good point at one time or another (or a lot) but just need to relax a little bit.
FlatBlackYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2008, 10:28 PM   #220
guest
.
 
Join Date: 12-14-06
Location: .
Posts: 3,835
iTrader: (4)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to guest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by molds02 View Post
Well they fight all the time because you don't keep your room clean and take out the trash like your asked. You should be a good boy and do as your mother asks, that way there is no delay in the allowance.

Now go take out the trash like a good boy.
Yea thats exactly why. No they got divorced about a year ago after being married 18 years.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Classic Threads

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.31720 seconds with 80 queries