Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

8N ford tractor $2000 trailer and quad added

3K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  ronprice 
#1 · (Edited)
Good shape late 50's 8N for tractor. Runs well but could run better. Steering tight do to sitting around more than working. It is my fathers and he has desided to sell since it sits more than he uses it any more. all rubber is good to great. Pics just as soon as I can. Pic up or I can haul up to 50ish miles if needed. (989) 426 - 2823 -- 302-1102

Also 2 Onan generaters. 1 is in my class a motorhome. runs fine motor home is now a club house for the kids so it is no longer needed. $ 100.00
the other is a propane or gas big enough to be a house house power plant. run last time we used it. Dont know to much more about it. $100.00 ((SOLD))

2 construction air compressors one is a (( Ridgid ))duel tank great for a roofer. $120,00 the other is ? and needs a preasure switch. works just need to replace the switch do to a leak in it.$ 100,00

2 portable Gens pics and details to come .

A older but good working 225 lincoln welder, long leads and on wheels. $ 75.00

22' newly constructed trailer tandom axle well built and ready to haul . It has made 3 trips to Fla. and several long trips around Mi. offers welcome as what is invested to build is most likly more than resale value.

250 quad. it is a off brand that my father has for sale. 2006 2wd. runs well with one same chunk from left rear fender. low miles/hours $ 1,200 is a steal

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.