Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

The Pub A friendly forum where everybody is nice, and will answer any questions you have about life.







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old January 14th, 2008, 11:04 AM   #1
bkwrangler
Member
 
bkwrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-28-07
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 80
iTrader: (0)
48" Jacks on sale at Tractor Supply Co.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Tractor Supply Co. has 48" jacks on sale for $28.98. They aren't Hi-Lift brand but they are very good quality. Now I just need to find someplace to mount it.
bkwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2008, 11:09 AM   #2
JEEPR
Playing Possum
 
JEEPR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Harrison Township
Posts: 6,743
iTrader: (9)
Screw that Chinese piece of crap! It's not worth saving 20 bucks to something that gets used like a HiLift.

Good luck.. :tonka:
JEEPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2008, 11:10 AM   #3
Pokerob
hug life
 
Pokerob's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-25-06
Location: G-Rap, MI
Posts: 10,147
iTrader: (25)
are they made of pewter with lead paint?
Pokerob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #4
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
those tsc "hilifts" rock. they will rust solid in about a week.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2008, 11:15 AM   #5
JEEPR
Playing Possum
 
JEEPR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Harrison Township
Posts: 6,743
iTrader: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
those tsc "hilifts" rock. they will rust solid in about a week.

TSC does sell the HiLift brand for around 50 bucks. It's the cheap knock-off brand that will try and kill you.
JEEPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2008, 11:17 AM   #6
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPR View Post
TSC does sell the HiLift brand for around 50 bucks. It's the cheap knock-off brand that will try and kill you.
yeah, ask me how i know the cheap ones rust
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2008, 11:35 AM   #7
Bones
skillicous
 
Bones's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Dearborn Heights, MI
Posts: 11,255
iTrader: (35)
Send a message via AIM to Bones
I have the no-name TSC jack. I've had it for about 5 years and it works just like new. I usually even leave it outside on my trailer in the elements and it works 90% of the time. the other 10% I have to grab some PB blaster and it works like new.
__________________
Inviscid Motorsports

Special Thanks and Recommendations to;
Motorcity Machines
Ironman Offroad
Branik Motorsports
Maxxis Tires

Raceline Wheels
PAC Racing Springs
Joint Clutch and Gear
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > The Pub
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.09039 seconds with 24 queries