what's the difference between abortion and slavery? - Page 7 - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!

greatlakes4x4.com is the premier Great Lakes 4x4 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:54 PM   #121
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,539
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
what does the bible say about punishing your wife?
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - "If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:54 PM   #122
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
Since we don't agree on what life is, we cannot further discuss this topic.

Thanks.
Actually, I did not say when I personally thought life existed, instead I gave you data to better define your position since you said you didn't know when life started.

Is this your way of backing out because you have nothing to counter with?

I showed you life at two months, but you could say you disagree that is life for this and that reason, or you agree that it is.
Dave Kerwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:55 PM   #123
K&J's Dad
Senior Member
 
K&J's Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-11-07
Location: Roseville, Michigan
Posts: 227
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Your OPINION is that abortion is worse than slavery. I disagree. Our society needs more abortions. Then we wouldn't have so many low lifes taking up valuable space and resources.
But then again, who would ask me if I wanted fries at the drive-thru. :tonka:
K&J's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:55 PM   #124
Haggar
Covered in mud...
 
Haggar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Oxford, MI
Posts: 17,649
iTrader: (55)
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
what does the bible say about punishing your wife?
That he's the man and she should take it.
Haggar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:56 PM   #125
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&J's Dad View Post
Your OPINION is that abortion is worse than slavery. I disagree. Our socviety needs more abortions. Then we wouldn't have so many low lifes taking up valuable space and resources.
But then again, who would ask me if I wanted fries at the drive-thru. :tonka:
If you have an opposing oppinion, then address the nature of my argument instead of spouting out a bunch of nonsense. If I am wrong about it being unjust then please educate me.
Dave Kerwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:57 PM   #126
K&J's Dad
Senior Member
 
K&J's Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-11-07
Location: Roseville, Michigan
Posts: 227
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
If you have an opposing oppinion, then address the nature of my argument instead of spouting out a bunch of nonsense. If I am wrong about it being unjust then please educate me.
I did. Read my previous posts and check the links I added before you spout.
K&J's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:57 PM   #127
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,539
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
Actually, I did not say when I personally thought life existed, instead I gave you data to better define your position since you said you didn't know when life started.

Is this your way of backing out because you have nothing to counter with?

I showed you life at two months, but you could say you disagree that is life for this and that reason, or you agree that it is.
We disagree on when life starts, like I already stated. You did not show me life at two months. Sorry.

I'm also shying away from my normal great debating skills, by not going on the offense.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:58 PM   #128
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
You did not show me life at two months. Sorry.
Don't back out like a chump. Tell me why that is not life.
Dave Kerwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:58 PM   #129
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&J's Dad View Post
Your OPINION is that abortion is worse than slavery. I disagree. Our society needs more abortions. Then we wouldn't have so many low lifes taking up valuable space and resources.
But then again, who would ask me if I wanted fries at the drive-thru. :tonka:
thats where slavery comes into play
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:59 PM   #130
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K&J's Dad View Post
I did. Read my previous posts and check the links I added before you spout.
My argument is not based on when life starts, or which states consider what to be illegal. My argument is based on JUSTICE and INJUSTICE. Lets talk about it.
Dave Kerwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:59 PM   #131
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
Don't back out like a chump. Tell me why that is not life.
i agree with the fact that a 2 month old fetus is living, but i dont believe in a right to live or a soul. people are overclocked apes, and no one has a right to life.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:00 PM   #132
K&J's Dad
Senior Member
 
K&J's Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-11-07
Location: Roseville, Michigan
Posts: 227
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
thats where slavery comes into play
:tonka::tonka:
K&J's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:00 PM   #133
Dave Kerwin
web wheeling, hard.
 
Dave Kerwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-18-05
Location: SE MI
Posts: 6,689
iTrader: (9)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
no one has a right to life.
including you eh?
Dave Kerwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:02 PM   #134
K&J's Dad
Senior Member
 
K&J's Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-11-07
Location: Roseville, Michigan
Posts: 227
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
My argument is not based on when life starts, or which states consider what to be illegal. My argument is based on JUSTICE and INJUSTICE. Lets talk about it.

I don't believe it is an injustice. I don't want them to reach maturity and be born and waste space and resources. That is what they will do. We don't need more people, especially ones that aren't wanted.
K&J's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:02 PM   #135
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,539
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

all I can say, is I'd rather talk my wife into aborting my son, then burning my son on the wall like the king of moab did to please the lord. :tonka:

26. When the king of Moab saw that the battle was too fierce for him, he took with him 700 men who drew swords, to break through to the king of Edom; but they could not.

27. Then he took his oldest son who was to reign in his place, and offered him as a burnt offering on the wall. And there came great wrath against Israel, and they departed from him and returned to their own land.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:02 PM   #136
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
My argument is not based on when life starts, or which states consider what to be illegal. My argument is based on JUSTICE and INJUSTICE. Lets talk about it.
ok here is an example of justice and injustice. a priest molests a boy and is transfered to a different church=injustice. a 51 year old alabama minister dies of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" wearing a wet suit with a dildo in his ass=justice.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:03 PM   #137
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
including you eh?
no, i dont. but go ahead and try to take my life, i will defend it to the last.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:04 PM   #138
clarkstoncracker
lol
 
clarkstoncracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-03-05
Location: OC - MI
Posts: 42,539
iTrader: (40)
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
ok here is an example of justice and injustice. a priest molests a boy and is transfered to a different church=injustice. a 51 year old alabama minister dies of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" wearing a wet suit with a dildo in his ass=justice.
fyi, the coroner's report found two dildos in his butt. And I've always wondered if they were side by side or double deep.
__________________
clarkstoncracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:05 PM   #139
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstoncracker View Post
fyi, the coroner's report found two dildos in his butt. And I've always wondered if they were side by side or double deep.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...072scuba1.html
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 01:05 PM   #140
K&J's Dad
Senior Member
 
K&J's Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-11-07
Location: Roseville, Michigan
Posts: 227
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

jus·tice /ˈdʒʌstɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[juhs-tis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness

Now you are talking about morals and they differ by society and person beliefs.
K&J's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Page generated in 0.26620 seconds with 80 queries