Go Back   Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
GL4x4 Live! GL4x4 Casino

Politics, Government, or Religion Chat Bring your flamesuit!







Search
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old January 9th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #221
kareless
Dirty Little Girl!
 
kareless's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-24-07
Location: Harrison, Mi
Posts: 4,248
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

A compliment is not telling someone that they are so old they fart dust!!! But I'm sure your just to young to know the difference.....:chiefwoohaw:
kareless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 10:03 PM   #222
kareless
Dirty Little Girl!
 
kareless's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-24-07
Location: Harrison, Mi
Posts: 4,248
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
I stepped aside for a bit but IM BACK. If you guys are going to discuss this spit out some facts that you can support or have first hand knowledge of. K&J Daddyo. Abortion is not limited to 10 weeks. What you do have at ten weeks is a very distinguishable person. Now you seem to be the knower of all so how do you make the iron clad decision when ten weeks is in a pregnancy please tell because not a doctor alive can make the distinction between 70 days(that would be ten weeks) and 69days or 68 days or for that matter 71 days which would be over your ten week bullshit. So now tell me how you have a person at 70 days but not 69days 23 hours. As for the pulse it begins at conception. We learned this in science class they actually had a film that showed this. Some people on here have indicated this is close to home. Well me to. I have a sister that was a premy and when she was born the doctor said she could be legally aborted so I have got to say she is a person and anyone that says different can kiss my ass. Bottom line no matter what you want to say about anything that leads to the pregnancy your are ending human life with abortion. You should stand up and be a man and say it like it is the unborn baby can't kick your ass so thats who you pick on. As far as crime going down since the legalization of abortion you are so full of shit on that, all you have to do is watch any news channel at the end of the year and some liberal ass sucking piece of shit will try to manipulate statistics by suggesting that because the crime rate did not climb at the same pace as the previous year crime has gone down. Abortion and prolife are black and white I'm Pro life period no swaying no ifs ands or butts. You make your choice and I will judge you if I want thats my Choice. Hey does that make me PRO CHOICE not.
If you could actually read, I was the one who made the comment about the 10 weeks....
kareless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 10:15 PM   #223
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareless View Post
A compliment is not telling someone that they are so old they fart dust!!! But I'm sure your just to young to know the difference.....:chiefwoohaw:
Did you go Disco dancing with him?????

Compliment is the part about articulation. The dusty fart thing was ment to be light harted.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 10:17 PM   #224
kareless
Dirty Little Girl!
 
kareless's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-24-07
Location: Harrison, Mi
Posts: 4,248
iTrader: (8)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

With DUNTRUCKIN? He's my husband....
kareless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 11:04 PM   #225
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
your such a fucking retard, how does you killing him or beating his wife in any way resemble abortion? abortion is when a woman chooses to kill her baby, not when someone else makes that decision for her.
"not when someone else makes that decision for her." DOCTOR WHO ???

And as for me causing you to support pro choice. I'll let that slide because if I tee off on you about that it would leave crying in the corner.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 11:08 PM   #226
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
"not when someone else makes that decision for her." DOCTOR WHO ???

And as for me causing you to support pro choice. I'll let that slide because if I tee off on you about that it would leave crying in the corner.
haha, your just a little punk who thinks he is big shit. shouldn't you be off rolling around on a mat with a sweaty dude somewhere? just remember, its only gay if you look them in the eyes. I still think your momma should have swallowed.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #227
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareless View Post
With DUNTRUCKIN? He's my husband....
Yeah thats what I ment. I know you guys are married. Thought you both went dancing together or maybe watched Miami Vice on fridays. I'm just guessing at the time and ages. One thing I do know is that DUNTRUCKIN is just getting to be an old man but women get hotter with age so he better be extra nice to you.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 11:19 PM   #228
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Yeah thats what I ment. I know you guys are married. Thought you both went dancing together or maybe watched Miami Vice on fridays. I'm just guessing at the time and ages. One thing I do know is that DUNTRUCKIN is just getting to be an old man but women get hotter with age so he better be extra nice to you.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 11:22 PM   #229
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
haha, your just a little punk who thinks he is big shit. shouldn't you be off rolling around on a mat with a sweaty dude somewhere? just remember, its only gay if you look them in the eyes. I still think your momma should have swallowed.
Excellent and mature response. Your lack of understanding to what is actually transpiring here is awsome. You have an opinion but you don't have a clue as to why. So let me put this so you can understand it. Na na na na boo boo STEVEO is a dumb a stupid head.
Why don't you try to act like your 16 it would be a huge improvement.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 11:24 PM   #230
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
How dare you insinuate I have any gay tendencies and then slam me when I'm doing my best work. YOU BASTARD
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 11:24 PM   #231
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Your lack of understanding to what is actually transpiring here is awsome. You have an opinion but you don't have a clue as to why.
your 100% right, help me get up to speed on whats transpiring here:tonka:
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 11:43 PM   #232
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
your 100% right, help me get up to speed on whats transpiring here:tonka:
This is a mature political and religious debate about issues that have been manifested, distorted, and disfigured to the point that any rational conversation is all but impossible and reaching a mutal conclusionary completion, not to mention any constuctive future ventures would place the......... Shit I don't know ...... all you assholes keep saying is I'am a dumb ass 16 year old
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 11:45 PM   #233
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
This is a mature political and religious debate about issues that have been manifested, distorted, and disfigured to the point that any rational conversation is all but impossible and reaching a mutal conclusionary completion, not to mention any constuctive future ventures would place the......... Shit I don't know ...... all you assholes keep saying is I'am a dumb ass 16 year old
you are a dumb ass 16 yr old. what you dont realize is that any religious thread started by dave kerwin is just an excuse for him to tell you your wrong, unless you agree with him.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 11:57 PM   #234
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
you are a dumb ass 16 yr old. what you dont realize is that any religious thread started by dave kerwin is just an excuse for him to tell you your wrong, unless you agree with him.
You are so wrong SOVA and KERWIN are running for President.
Mr Toes is 16 and the girl in the pick a name for the new pet thread that you made the pussy eating comment about is Mr toes older sister. That would be my oldest daughter. Making toes my son. By the way the older sister has a boyfriend that hasn't come by the house because daddy is very protective and wants to pond everbodys ass that messes with the kids. Although Mr Toes can lay a good ass whopping out when he needs to. I still am the master at layin it out.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2008, 12:04 AM   #235
steveo
In the band!
 
Join Date: 03-30-07
Location: montana/wyoming
Posts: 20,293
iTrader: (6)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
You are so wrong SOVA and KERWIN are running for President.
Mr Toes is 16 and the girl in the pick a name for the new pet thread that you made the pussy eating comment about is Mr toes older sister. That would be my oldest daughter. Making toes my son. By the way the older sister has a boyfriend that hasn't come by the house because daddy is very protective and wants to pond everbodys ass that messes with the kids. Although Mr Toes can lay a good ass whopping out when he needs to. I still am the master at layin it out.
well this is steveo's dad, and i think you and your son are both retarded. your daughter is kinda cute, how old is she? p.s. you and your son both have shitty grammar and spelling. you both make the same mistakes.

Last edited by steveo; January 10th, 2008 at 12:08 AM.
steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #236
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
well this is steveo's dad, and i think you and your son are both retarded. your daughter is kinda cute, how old is she?
Now your really in trouble because ma ma toes just came down stairs ( all 4'10") and said we had to go to bed. She is the queen of smack down so I'm going to bed.

ps careful what you say about the girls
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2008, 05:31 AM   #237
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareless View Post
If you could actually read, I was the one who made the comment about the 10 weeks....
Sorry my bad: I got side tracked and spoke out of line.
Question about abortion and slavery difference?
There are many differences in these two subjects, to numerous to resolve.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2008, 05:41 AM   #238
Mr Toes - R.I.P.
November 7, 1958 - July 22, 2011
 
Mr Toes - R.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07-29-07
Location: Belleville Mi
Posts: 4,727
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
well this is steveo's dad, and i think you and your son are both retarded. your daughter is kinda cute, how old is she? p.s. you and your son both have shitty grammar and spelling. you both make the same mistakes.
HAY you started you sentence without a capitol letter and you forgot the comma between you and. When you refer to yourself as I it is considered a proper name an needs to be a capital letter. It really dosen't matter because i unna stind watchu rr trin two sae. LOL THIS GOT BETTER THAN THE PUB.
Mr Toes - R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2008, 07:04 AM   #239
K&J's Dad
Senior Member
 
K&J's Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-11-07
Location: Roseville, Michigan
Posts: 227
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
Allow me to correct you, we DO know when the heart starts to beat and when the brain begins to send signals, and when arms and fingers are there, and when eyes and digestive system are in place. As a matter of fact, that picture I posted... .. ALL of the aformentioned developments are in place. Go adhead and research it.

we already covered masturbation, you must have been busy... .. master debating.
You didn't correct shit. I asked when life started. Of course we know when the heart starts to beat and the fingers start to grow. But this doesn't necessarily constitute when life starts. You always read what you want to read. I have two children and have their ultrasounds. I have done my research. You need to do some. Medical experts cannot agree on exactly when "life" starts. Neither can politicians. They continue to debate this.
You always think you have the answer but you didn't even read the question. Try to comprehend the question before you rush to your answer.
K&J's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2008, 07:14 AM   #240
K&J's Dad
Senior Member
 
K&J's Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-11-07
Location: Roseville, Michigan
Posts: 227
iTrader: (1)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
As far as crime going down since the legalization of abortion you are so full of shit on that, all you have to do is watch any news channel at the end of the year and some liberal ass sucking piece of shit will try to manipulate statistics by suggesting that because the crime rate did not climb at the same pace as the previous year crime has gone down.
Actually you are wrong here. Look at when abortion became legal with Roe v Wade and then look at the drop in crime 18-25 years later. The numbers are black and white. As abortions increased, crime decreased at the same rate 18-25 years later. Not to hard to figure out the correlation. Read Freakonomics to understand statistics and the relationship between these two things.

A heartbeat does not start at conception! There is no fucking heart yet. "I learned it in school." - Conception is only a mass of cells that are multiplying. Do some real research before spouting.
Gotta love those high school kids that know it all. Especially the hillbilly bumpkins like this one.
K&J's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest > General 4x4 Stuff > Politics, Government, or Religion Chat
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright 2000 - 2012, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Copyright 2005 - 2012 Cracker Enterprises - Powered by Linux
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.26237 seconds with 50 queries