Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

NAME YOUR PRICE! Cell chargers, leather jackets, car radio, weather station!

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  GreaseMonkey 
#1 · (Edited)
All items located in Washington, MI. I work in Troy, so pick up is possible there as well. Delivery will also be considered within a couple mile radius. Shipping can be discussed through PMs.

NAME YOUR PRICE! All items are known to be working and any knowledge of items not working correctly is posted.

Master Door Jam Lock: $?? (Retail new @ $20) Barely used in 99% new condition. It extends twice it's size and can also be used for doorwalls and windows.

Dodge Steering Wheel Cover: $? Never used. Put it on steering wheel once and found I didn't like the feel of it one bit.

Nextel Cell Chargers: $? each, barely used. Two square AC outlet, one AC outlet, one 12 volt. For use on # se for MOTOROLA/ NEXTEL/ BOOST MOBILE/ Southern Linc i860/ i833/ i830/ i733/ i710/ i530/ i355/ i325/ i315/ i305/ i285/ i205/i265/ I275/ i605/ i740/ i560/ i760/ i850/ i855/ i860/ i870/ i875/ i930/ i920

Ryan Newman Leather NASCAR Jacket 3XL: $?? Worn less than five times. Bought the year before NASCAR switched to the Nextel Cup.

Unix Leather Motorcycle Jacket Size 54: $?? Fairly used. Insulation liner is missing. Many zippered pockets, zippered armpits and zippered sleeves.

Mopar AM/FM/CD Radio: $?? Check part # in pic. Out of an '02 KJ. Will fit most Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep models of similar years.

Oregon Scientific Weather Station w/ one Sensor: $?? Sensor is slightly beat up from being outside but still works. Station shows time, barometric pressure, temperature, and forecast. Backlit and either AC or DC powered.

See less See more
#8 ·
You're still ok with it not having the charger? I just want to make sure you caught that.

I will take the .22 pellet gun if you ever make it to Okemos
I have paypal
I'll put a sale pending on both. I'll wait until delivery before collecting money. I'll be in Okemos from the 26th 'til the 30th. Both of ya shoot me a PM with your name and number anytime before the 26th and I'll have my people get in touch with your people.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.